Camping in the Everfree Forest? Interest Check

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yay! I'm so happy to hear that, ya'll.  :D  I'm pretty sure it's my turn, so I'll get a post up today so we can get rolling again for everyone who wants to keep going.

It was nothing too horrible, a mixture of good and bad things. I had a potential interview with a big animation studio, and spent a long time prepping for it, but it unfortunately fell through and I ended up not getting the interview at all, amongst some other stuff that was kind of consuming my time. I'm really happy to be back; I felt really bad, given I hadn't really intended to be gone so long. 

The world may never know!  :mad: ... Just kidding. It's He. c: 

I am terribly sorry for the huuuge absence. It really was just a big opportunity I couldn't refuse prepping for given conceptual design and illustration jobs are super competitive and hard to come by when you live outside of the entertainment hubs of the world. ;3; It was a mega bummer when it didn't come to fruition. I hadn't thought it'd take me that long to get through everything but time kind of got away from me. Then things sort of domino-ed, and, ew, adult responsibilities are the worst.

I'm really happy to be back here, though, and things seem to have stabilized. x-x I should have probably jumped in here real quick and posted I was going to be out for a while --- so that's my bad entirely, and I am sorry for it. 

Hopefully they at least explained why you did not get the interview, so you could learn what needs to be approved and better your craft....As you can only get better...every day...every second...

And bleh. Looks like we lost Elderflower again..Which stinks..Cause she's a great RP'er...and artist....and tapdancer...and lumberjack....and celebrity pharmacist...and..... :wail:

;~; It was actually kind of weird, but I can't say it was a learning experience. They actually just left me hanging and ended up never calling or replying to my follow ups. I just assumed they found someone to fill the position, and didn't want to waste time. It's a fast paced industry, so that sort of thing happens all the time.

Noooooooooooo! :scream: That is the WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.

Archived