The Iron Hoof (Interest check, Character sheets and OOC)

So, this will be my first RP in this site, and I'm planning something interesting. The idea is: Celestia has finally gone mad and established a iron hoof dictatorship! Twilight knew something was going wrong and decided to rise a rebellion against her, but was soon captured by Celestia before she could even start.
Everypony's nightmare and everybrony's 'finally it happened' has started.

You can join any side of the battle, even add a new faction to the war if you want to, The more crazy this is, the better.

I'll be using Princess Luna, Celestia and Twilight for RP progression, as well as my two OCs for this.

Limits, well, just don't god mode or become OP. I will allow sudden energy boost, but just in the right contexts, like if you were about to die to save your life or save any other OC or important Character of the Rp, and not that often.

Anyways, here it is:

Name:

Specie:

Appearance:

Personality:

Faction: (Celestia's army, Twilight's rebels or any other faction you want to add)

Skills: (Please, don't go OP or god mode)

Equipment: (Stay realistic my friends)

Any other info you want to add:

You can also rp any cannon character except the Princesses I just mentioned.

Rp will be out soon.

Ponies (members) [specie] and factions so far

Celestia's army
Princess Celestia (Prince of the Night) :Celest:
Golden Lightning (PotN) [Fresh out Alicorn]
Princess Luna (PotN) :Luna:
Moonlight Sonnet (InSaNiTyCaT) [bat Pony]
Aranak (PyroBlaze) [Dragon]
Crescent Shield. (InSaNiTyCaT) [bat Pony]
Pestilence. ~Toxica~ (Monochrome) [???]
AugerCorn. (Augercorn) [Earth pony]

Twiligh's rebels.
Princess Twilight (PotN) :TSparkle:
Darkness Knight (PotN) [Fresh out Alicorn]
Meritorious pony (PotN) [???]
Color Bomb (Monochrome) [unicorn]
Pyro (Monochrome) [Earth Pony]
Tehengu (PyroBlaze) [Griffon]
Wind Melody (AlextheAngel) [unicorn]
Solar Falre. (AlextheAngel) [Alicorn]

Changeling Empire

Chrysalis* (PotN) [Queen of the changeling]

Pestilence Plague (ParrySlice13) [Changeling]

Ponies pending:
[TBA] (Rainbow Daring Dash)
Rainbow Dash (RDD)

*note: Open for anyone to play.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, two questions.

One, whats the tech levels at?

Two. Can i play Rainbow Dash and my own Oc?

Ok.

To the first question. Normal equestria tech level. Whin enough interest, we can upgrade it.

Two, of course you can. (I'm playing 3 canon and 2 OCs)

I mentioned that at the end.

Oh I'm in!!!

Hiya Prince!!!

I'm going to use an OC from my friends as the left, I know basic details but you'll have to bare with!

Name:

Moonlight Sonnet

Mare

Female

Species:

Areion

Bat pony.

Appearance:

http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/5703-moonlight-sonnet-3/

About those! Considering this is my friends OC who left and allowed me to take over them!

Often wears a cloak in the day, Luna's armour,

Personality:

Quite loving at times but come to fighting and her words are mean, she's quite violent and is not the best fighter but worthy, she's stealthy.. Joined

Faction: (Celestia's army, Twilight's rebels or any other faction you want to add)

Celestia's Army.

She's a great flyer and can fight well, she can play the piano and sing.

Her fangs, sword, armour.

Oh I'm in!!!

Hiya Prince!!!

I'm going to use an OC from my friends as the left, I know basic details but you'll have to bare with!

Name:

Mare

Female

Species:

Areion

Bat pony.

Appearance:

Later

Personality:

Later

Luna's Guard.

Alright.

About the faction, being one of Luna's guard... hmmm... I got something planned for you, but for now you will fight in Celestia's side.

Sounds pretty interesting, I'm in! :) I think I'll join with my duo from my other rp you joined, if that's alright~

Name: Color Bomb

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: http://lobsterpolice.deviantart.com/art/Closed-457462131(The brown one, on the left)

Personality: Hard-working, friendly, fairly adventurous. Loves plants, especially brightly-colored flowers.

Faction: Twilight's rebels

Skills: Good at digging, since she often digs tunnels for her special rainbow bombs (read description on the ref pic if you're confused about that). Can use some basic blast/fire shield magic, but nothing too big. Can understand Pyro.

Equipment: Rainbow bombs - usually used for giving a boost of color to plant life, but can be used to temporarily blind an enemy as well. A small light (on that band on her forehead) for seeing in the dark (useful for when she's digging, or when exploring dark areas like caves). 

Any other info you want to add: Is constantly by Pyro's side. If separated, she will want to search for him immediately, insisting that he'll get into trouble without her.

Name: Pyro

Species: Earth pony

Appearance: http://lobsterpolice.deviantart.com/art/Pyronies-510269690(bottom left, the one in the gas mask)

Personality: Bubbly, very friendly, always trying to make new friends. He is very protective of ponies he considers his friends.

Skills: Is surprisingly skilled with an axe, and is also good with fire. He's also a good cook. (Thought I'd toss that in, I don't know if you only meant skills that could be used in battle or not. XD )

Equipment: Makeshift flamethrower strapped to his side. Flame-retardant boots/suit, so it is incredibly hard to burn him. Gas mask always on, so he is not affected by harmful gases.

Any other info you want to add: He probably sees this war as one big, fun pillow fight or something - his view of the world is all sunshine and rainbows, and fire is a beautiful thing to share with everyone for him. As I'm sure you can tell by that, he's not quite right in the head. So, basically, what a normal pony sees as a horrific battle, he might see as a game of tag, and so on for other such things. He is always with Color Bomb, who he considers his very best friend. He never takes his mask off, so is speech is constantly too muffled for most ponies to understand. His past is a complete mystery.

Sounds pretty interesting, I'm in! :) I think I'll join with my duo from my other rp you joined, if that's alright~

Name: Color Bomb

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: http://lobsterpolice.deviantart.com/art/Closed-457462131(The brown one, on the left)

Personality: Hard-working, friendly, fairly adventurous. Loves plants, especially brightly-colored flowers.

Skills: Good at digging, since she often digs tunnels for her special rainbow bombs (read description on the ref pic if you're confused about that). Can use some basic blast/fire shield magic, but nothing too big. Can understand Pyro.

Equipment: Rainbow bombs - usually used for giving a boost of color to plant life, but can be used to temporarily blind an enemy as well. A small light (on that band on her forehead) for seeing in the dark (useful for when she's digging, or when exploring dark areas like caves). 

Any other info you want to add: Is constantly by Pyro's side. If separated, she will want to search for him immediately, insisting that he'll get into trouble without her.

Name: Pyro

Species: Earth pony

Appearance: http://lobsterpolice.deviantart.com/art/Pyronies-510269690(bottom left, the one in the gas mask)

Personality: Bubbly, very friendly, always trying to make new friends. He is very protective of ponies he considers his friends.

Skills: Is surprisingly skilled with an axe, and is also good with fire. He's also a good cook. (Thought I'd toss that in, I don't know if you only meant skills that could be used in battle or not. XD )

Equipment: Makeshift flamethrower strapped to his side. Flame-retardant boots/suit, so it is incredibly hard to burn him. Gas mask always on, so he is not affected by harmful gases.

Any other info you want to add: He probably sees this war as one big, fun pillow fight or something - his view of the world is all sunshine and rainbows, and fire is a beautiful thing to share with everyone for him. As I'm sure you can tell by that, he's not quite right in the head. So, basically, what a normal pony sees as a horrific battle, he might see as a game of tag, and so on for other such things. He is always with Color Bomb, who he considers his very best friend. He never takes his mask off. His past is a complete mystery.

Alright, you are in :)

Also, any skill is helpful some how, so don't worry.

Name: Tehengu

Species: Griffon

Appearance: He is large, even for a griffin, taller and more muscled than most. His feathers and fur are all the same shade of brown, though his beak and his bird legs are black. His left eye is completely blind, and there is a scar running up and down that is broken only by the ruined eye. His right eye is perfectly fine, and even has exceptional eyesight. His eye color is green.

Personality: Tehengu is generally a rather laid-back individual, nice to his friends and allies. When he is on a job, however, he becomes more serious, his army training taking over. He is loyal to his friends and allies, not willing to leave any of them behind unless it was the only choice.

Faction: Twilight's Rebels

Skills: He is very good with a bow, able to hit his target from as far away as the bow allows, in most cases. He is also able to be rather accurate with curved shots, though they are more difficult due to not being able to see his target. If it were to come to melee combat, he is sufficient with his greatsword or his knife.

Equipment: A set of light armor, minus the helmet, a bow that can shoot a good deal away, a greatsword, a knife that he keeps concealed in his armor, and a bandanna that he ties at an angle to cover his ruined eye.

Name: Aranak

Species: Dragon

Appearance: Aranak is large, being about as big as Tehengu would he go on all fours. His scales are all a dark red, except for those along his belly and going up the underside of his chin and down the bottom of his tail. Those scales are black, just like the row of spikes going along his spine. He also has a tattoo of a dragon on both shoulders that is a brighter red, such that they are visible.

Personality: He isn't the type to trust easily, and will give no respect in most cases until the one he is talking to has proven themselves worthy of his respect. He sees dragons as the superior species, and will usually give fellow dragons respect from the beginning. Aside from being generally rude, he will do anything it takes to accumulate wealth and power for himself so that he will one day be the one in charge.

Faction: Celestia's army.

Skills: He has an acceptable understanding of fighting with several different weapon types, but he is best with his bare claws, and prefers to fight that way. He can breathe fire as well as fly.

Equipment: Generally wears nothing aside from a golden necklace, as his scales are usually protection enough.

Cool :) My Pc is currently broken :( So i can't jump in right now, but when i can, shoty using Dash and a Oc :)

Sure, you can join at any time, don't worry

Name: Tehengu

Species: Griffon

Appearance: He is large, even for a griffin, taller and more muscled than most. His feathers and fur are all the same shade of brown, though his beak and his bird legs are black. His left eye is completely blind, and there is a scar running up and down that is broken only by the ruined eye. His right eye is perfectly fine, and even has exceptional eyesight. His eye color is green.

Personality: Tehengu is generally a rather laid-back individual, nice to his friends and allies. When he is on a job, however, he becomes more serious, his army training taking over. He is loyal to his friends and allies, not willing to leave any of them behind unless it was the only choice.

Skills: He is very good with a bow, able to hit his target from as far away as the bow allows, in most cases. He is also able to be rather accurate with curved shots, though they are more difficult due to not being able to see his target. If it were to come to melee combat, he is sufficient with his greatsword or his knife.

Equipment: A set of light armor, minus the helmet, a bow that can shoot a good deal away, a greatsword, a knife that he keeps concealed in his armor, and a bandanna that he ties at an angle to cover his ruined eye.

Name: Aranak

Species: Dragon

Appearance: Aranak is large, being about as big as Tehengu would he go on all fours. His scales are all a dark red, except for those along his belly and going up the underside of his chin and down the bottom of his tail. Those scales are black, just like the row of spikes going along his spine. He also has a tattoo of a dragon on both shoulders that is a brighter red, such that they are visible.

Personality: He isn't the type to trust easily, and will give no respect in most cases until the one he is talking to has proven themselves worthy of his respect. He sees dragons as the superior species, and will usually give fellow dragons respect from the beginning. Aside from being generally rude, he will do anything it takes to accumulate wealth and power for himself so that he will one day be the one in charge.

Faction: Celestia's army.

Skills: He has an acceptable understanding of fighting with several different weapon types, but he is best with his bare claws, and prefers to fight that way. He can breathe fire as well as fly.

Equipment: Generally wears nothing aside from a golden necklace, as his scales are usually protection enough.

They look good, so you are in, just try not to go overpowered with them. I know they are strong (they look like it) but lets just keep it fair for everypony :)

I'll start the rp later on the day. I hope you all like it  ;) 

Name:

Crescent Shield

Mare

Female

Specie:

Arieon

Appearance:

Dark grey coat with a dark blue mane that is just below her ears, it slightly scruffy but has that gorgeous rugged effect. Her eyes are are bright red.

Personality:

She's blunt rude and tells the truth, she'd rather die than tell a secret and she won't hesitate to kill, Crescent is a ruthless enemy and sometimes has a tendancy to come across as a know it all.

Celestia's ARMY

She's a brilliant fighter and does not hesitate to kill, she has a very high intolerance to pain and her reflexes are mot to be reckoned with.

Her strength and brute force, she uses her teeth and her surroundings, sh carries knives attached to her hooves and a large curved sword on her back.

a shield with a Crescent moon inside.cutie mark.

She also has numerous scars over her body.

Name:

Crescent Shield

Mare

Female

Specie:

Arieon

Appearance:

Dark grey coat with a dark blue mane that is just below her ears, it slightly scruffy but has that gorgeous rugged effect. Her eyes are are bright red.

Personality:

She's blunt rude and tells the truth, she'd rather die than tell a secret and she won't hesitate to kill, Crescent is a ruthless enemy and sometimes has a tendancy to come across as a know it all.

Celestia's ARMY

She's a brilliant fighter and does not hesitate to kill, she has a very high intolerance to pain and her reflexes are mot to be reckoned with.

Her strength and brute force, she uses her teeth and her surroundings, sh carries knives attached to her hooves and a large curved sword on her back.

a shield with a Crescent moon inside.cutie mark.

She also has numerous scars over her body.

Alright, added.

Name: Wind Melody

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Pure white coat with a black mane. Due to being blind, his eyes are clouded over.

Personality: Usually quiet and likes to stay in the background, but is usually not afraid to speak up. He is always friendly and loyal to those he trusts, and will give his life to protect them.

Skills: Can sense the aura of living things from up to twenty feet, but is unable to tell if they are good or evil unless he exerts great amounts of energy. He has sharp hearing and is thin, quick and lightweight, and uses this to his advantage in physical combat. Not too many can match his reflexes

Equipment: The only thing he knows how to use is his spear, along with several lockpicks. He does not know what most items look like, and therefore has trouble using them.

Any other info you want to add: For a very short amount of time, he can use his magic in order to sense obsticles in his way. But this takes a tremendous amount of energy, and he can only do it for a few minutes at a time. Most of the time, someone has to lead him around.

(I hope having a blind character isn't too much of a burden! ^_^ )

Name: Wind Melody

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: Pure white coat with a black mane. Due to being blind, his eyes are clouded over.

Personality: Usually quiet and likes to stay in the background, but is usually not afraid to speak up. He is always friendly and loyal to those he trusts, and will give his life to protect them.

Skills: Can sense the aura of living things from up to twenty feet, but is unable to tell if they are good or evil unless he exerts great amounts of energy. He has sharp hearing and is thin, quick and lightweight, and uses this to his advantage in physical combat. Not too many can match his reflexes

Equipment: The only thing he knows how to use is his spear, along with several lockpicks. He does not know what most items look like, and therefore has trouble using them.

Any other info you want to add: For a very short amount of time, he can use his magic in order to sense obsticles in his way. But this takes a tremendous amount of energy, and he can only do it for a few minutes at a time. Most of the time, someone has to lead him around.

(I hope having a blind character isn't too much of a burden! ^_^ )

Is alright mate, you are in :)

Can I add another one of my characters, on Celestia's side this time? :razz: I have an interesting one that I think will be fun to play with.

Name: Unknown, she is simply referred to as "Pestilence" or some other such disease-related name most of the time

Species: Unknown, assumed to be a reclusive, toxic species of pony

Appearance: http://lobsterpolice.deviantart.com/art/Toxic-Pony-Infected-CLOSED-420681707

Personality: Quiet, somewhat reclusive, and (to some) a bit creepy. She has never been heard speaking. She often stares into space, making some ponies suspect that she may be plotting things.

Faction: Celestia's army

Skills: Her wings, while being useless for flying, allow her to stick to ceilings, walls, or other surfaces because of the thick sludge that covers them - this is useful for stealthy spying, combined with her silence. She can also make ponies sick - both the slime that covers multiple parts of her body and her gaseous mane are toxic, and how much a pony is exposed to determines the effects (only a little bit of her gas mane would probably just induce dizziness and/or nausea, but it could kill a pony if they inhaled enough of it, for example). She can expand her gas mane at will, so she can fill a fairly large area with her poisonous gas if necessary (this does not work very well in outdoor areas, but is useful for subduing enemies indoors). When threatened, her instinctual reaction is to flap her "wings", flinging the poisonous sludge that covers them at her attacker - if the sludge gets into the attacker's eyes, it causes temporary blindness.

Equipment: She is equipped with nothing but her own natural poisons.

Any other info you want to add: She was discovered by a team of ponies that Celestia sent to explore an uncharted area, who captured her and presented her to Celestia. Despite appearing to be some kind of pony, she is treated more like some kind of exotic creature by the castle's residents. Despite the fact that she has never been heard speaking, a few guards swear that they have heard her singing at night (although, they do claim that the song has no words and is simply a haunting melody).

Can I add another one of my characters, on Celestia's side this time? [emoji14] I have an interesting one that I think will be fun to play with.

Name: Unknown, she is simply referred to as "Pestilence" or some other such disease-related name most of the time

Species: Unknown, assumed to be a reclusive, toxic species of pony

Appearance: http://lobsterpolice.deviantart.com/art/Toxic-Pony-Infected-CLOSED-420681707

Personality: Quiet, somewhat reclusive, and (to some) a bit creepy. She has never been heard speaking. She often stares into space, making some ponies suspect that she may be plotting things.

Faction: Celestia's army

Skills: Her wings, while being useless for flying, allow her to stick to ceilings, walls, or other surfaces because of the thick sludge that covers them - this is useful for stealthy spying, combined with her silence. She can also make ponies sick - both the slime that covers multiple parts of her body and her gaseous mane are toxic, and how much a pony is exposed to determines the effects (only a little bit of her gas mane would probably just induce dizziness and/or nausea, but it could kill a pony if they inhaled enough of it, for example). She can expand her gas mane at will, so she can fill a fairly large area with her poisonous gas if necessary (this does not work very well in outdoor areas, but is useful for subduing enemies indoors). When threatened, her instinctual reaction is to flap her "wings", flinging the poisonous sludge that covers them at her attacker - if the sludge gets into the attacker's eyes, it causes temporary blindness.

Equipment: She is equipped with nothing but her own natural poisons.

Any other info you want to add: She was discovered by a team of ponies that Celestia sent to explore an uncharted area, who captured her and presented her to Celestia. Despite appearing to be some kind of pony, she is treated more like some kind of exotic creature by the castle's residents. Despite the fact that she has never been heard speaking, a few guards swear that they have heard her singing at night (although, they do claim that the song has no words and is simply a haunting melody).

Sure, you can play any amount of characters. (As long as you can manage them all.) And this goes fo everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived