The Iron Hoof (Interest check, Character sheets and OOC)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm.... alright. I'll add him to the rebels side.

A good way to start with him will be that he is at the castle and will try to free him.

My next post will end the current chapter and start the next one, there tou can bring him. Alright,

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join. All of my friends are here and it seems interesting enough

Name: AugerCorn

Specie: earth (thinks he is a unicorn)

Appearance: Augercorn is a Clydesdale, meaning he is much taller and more muscular than the average pony. Augercorn’s fur is a dark orange; His mane tail and mane are white and usually dirty and unkempt. He wears an ice auger ducked taped to his forehead like a unicorn’s horn

Personality: Augercorn can be summed up as an adventuring manchild. He is filled to the brink with infinite hyper energy; He doesn’t think things thru and is very scatterbrained. However he has on occasion showed good leadership skills; and is very well versed in anatomy and medical skills able to heal wounds with the proper materials.

Augercorn has a very adventures spirit and will do anything to help others. He is very friendly and is almost always happy

However he does not value the privacy and health of others; he will not think twice about hurting others or barging in on them especially if he does not know them or are in his way

Faction: Celestia

Skills: fighting! Skilled warrior with spears, sword, hammer and bare hands. Massive strength. Near infinite energy. Highly agile “able to back flip without armor” and very fast for his size. Able to heal wounds with the proper materials. And skilled use of regegi ( can give part of impart his energy on others for healing or stamina, or pressure point disruption. but requires physical touch) also good at climbing, pursuit and evasion.

Equipment: steel armor, titanite greatsword ( 5 by 3 feet) aprox 10 pounds, medkit.

Any other info you want to add: Augercorn spent his life fighting and adventuring. he is an experienced strong fighter; but struggles with range and airborne combatants. His mind has always been his Achilles heel; easy to fool, easy to manipulate and easy to get off course.

outside of combat he is a bit of a burden and requires someone to try to control him and keep him in line. otherwise he will cause trouble for the team

augercorn is also the descendent of an ancient warrior who made pact with discord for there ability to harm ethereal beings. meaning he has the ability to harm ghosts, wraiths, vampires and other creatures that usually can not be harmed by ordinary means

I would like to join. All of my friends are here and it seems interesting enough

Name: AugerCorn

Specie: earth (thinks he is a unicorn)

Appearance: Augercorn is a Clydesdale, meaning he is much taller and more muscular than the average pony. Augercorn’s fur is a dark orange; His mane tail and mane are white and usually dirty and unkempt. He wears an ice auger ducked taped to his forehead like a unicorn’s horn

Personality: Augercorn can be summed up as an adventuring manchild. He is filled to the brink with infinite hyper energy; He doesn’t think things thru and is very scatterbrained. However he has on occasion showed good leadership skills; and is very well versed in anatomy and medical skills able to heal wounds with the proper materials.

Augercorn has a very adventures spirit and will do anything to help others. He is very friendly and is almost always happy

However he does not value the privacy and health of others; he will not think twice about hurting others or barging in on them especially if he does not know them or are in his way

Faction: Celestia

Skills: fighting! Skilled warrior with spears, sword, hammer and bare hands. Massive strength. Near infinite energy. Highly agile “able to back flip without armor” and very fast for his size. Able to heal wounds with the proper materials. And skilled use of regegi ( can give part of impart his energy on others for healing or stamina, or pressure point disruption. but requires physical touch) also good at climbing, pursuit and evasion.

Equipment: steel armor, titanite greatsword ( 5 by 3 feet) aprox 10 pounds, medkit.

Any other info you want to add: Augercorn spent his life fighting and adventuring. he is an experienced strong fighter; but struggles with range and airborne combatants. His mind has always been his Achilles heel; easy to fool, easy to manipulate and easy to get off course.

outside of combat he is a bit of a burden and requires someone to try to control him and keep him in line. otherwise he will cause trouble for the team

augercorn is also the descendent of an ancient warrior who made pact with discord for there ability to harm ethereal beings. meaning he has the ability to harm ghosts, wraiths, vampires and other creatures that usually can not be harmed by ordinary means

Sure, you are in.

Also, a good entry point for you will be right now, as a pony attacking a base, if you wish.

Alright, just need faction for it.

Just fill this thing:

Faction:

Why faction joined the war:

Just make it short and you are in.

Also, do you want to play Chrysalis? Since she would be the leader after all.

Not really actually and I want to be of Changeling Faction but I am working as a spy in another faction.

Faction: Changeling Empire (another Faction; Rebels.)

Reason:Power and Revenge and hatred on ponies.

What are some of the other factions.

For now there are 3. Tia army, the rebels and now the changelings.

Alright. You are in then. I'll post later but you can start now. Just see the rp and look how to entetr or wait for my post later to add you.

Archived