Glazed and Unseen

Zeke, a nineteen-year-old college student and his roomates could barely live with the anticipation of traveling to a newfound land over summer vacation. They had heard in the news about how a group of explorers had discovered this new land, and decided to explore it for themselves. After eagerly packing their belongings, they slept their way through an oversea airplane ride that lasted nearly three days long. Once they had arrived at the colorful country that seemed to be teeming with life, they set up camp in a nearby forest, barely able to sleep.

The next day, the three participated in a guided tour, learning about what had been discovered about the land so far. While this was going on, though, Zeke's two roomates hatched a cruel plan to ditch the boy in the wilderness, only seeming to be a harmless prank. However, while the two boys were laughing and joking about it, Zeke was wandering around the forest, unable to make it back to the group without the proper guidance. There was also one little aspect that stacked the odds against him...

Zeke had lost his sight in an accident when he was five, and was now more vulnerable than ever.

(Ohh! Ok! I'll post a reference for Pastel Lines after I finish it...)

Pastel Lines was trotting around in the forest. Her wings were open, but she wasn't planning on flying right now. She blinked, hearing voices. Slowly, she walked over to them, blinking curiously.

Zeke glanced around a bit, but was unable to see anything as usual. Of course, he had heard the footsteps long before he heard the pony's voice. His clouded eyes darted about in worry for a moment, before answering. "Y-yes. My friends seem to have left me behind. Um... Do you know where I am?" He glanced around a bit more once he heard someone else approach.

((bluelight so you know autumn is cover in a cloak kinda like zercoa's but she is more covered))

after getting a better look and seeing his eyes

"yes i do your in a forest its called the everfree forest. It is one of the more dangerous places in equestria as you look i can tell your not from around here and it looks like your blind" said autumn to the creature

(Yup! Feel free to join whenever you'd like! :3)

(Also, I just want to make sure you guys knew this, but Zeke thinks you guys are human. He doesn't know you're ponies yet.)

"The Everfree? Equestria...?" Zeke asked. Was that the name of the land they had been talking so much about? Were these inhabitants of the land? "I'm not from here, my so-called friends and I came for a visit because a few explorers found this place. Then they ditched me here an I can't find my way back." He nodded at the last statement. "Yes, I'm blind."

He turned toward the sound of the other voice, one that sounded more curious. "Oh, I'm Zeke. I'm a little lost..."

Pastel Lines trotted over,"Oh! Nice to meet you Zeke! I'm Pastel Lines, one of the best pastel artists! Well, around here anyway....." She hovered so she was about his hight,"What...... are you?"She asked curiously,"I've never seen a creature that doesn't walk on all fours...."

Star was walking near the everfree forest with her little puppy. She saw a group of ponies going there and decided to investigate what was there. When she arrived she saw that.... thing standing in two legs rather than four as anu other pony.... it was odd. She got closer and managed to hear his name.

Her puppy panted a bit and got off star's back going to where the creature was. "Woof!" He said happily to him.

"ok i will answer your question in the order you asked them. as i said before this is the everfree forest on of the more dangerous places in equestria is also a contentint, as to what they talk about i don't know, you might or might not believe me but mainly all the inhabitants are ponies there are also griffons, dragons, minotaurs. As to the everfree forest the inhabitants are timberwolves,hydras,cockatrices,hydras,parasprites, and ursa minors and majors all of which is would kill you or anypony without a second thought. also if your not familiar with its laidout even ponies can get lost and as far as i know there are only two that know it, me and a zebra who is known as zecora and as is kinda a witchdoctor but she is very kind also she only speak in rhymes. That is pretty much the basics there is much more as there is multiply cities and towns the closest is ponyville, as for me i am a unique pony and i live in a kinda town in the forest but i am the last of my kind. if you have anymore questions just ask me. explained autumn.

autumn said all of this then others approach a pegasus that was named pastel lines and another pony and her dog.

((the thing i am on wouldn't let me edit my last post so i will just add it here and just act like its there))"oh yea almost forgot we have a monarchy who are are princesses luna and celestia Luna rises and lower the moon and Celestia rises and lower the sun. There are two others princesses who are princess princess Twilight Sparkle who is the princess of friendship and her friends are Applejack the element of honesty and runs sweet apple acres, Rarity who is the element of generosity and is the owner of Carousel Boutique which is a clothing store, pinkie pie which is the element of laughter and she works in Sugarcube corner which is a sweet shop,Fluttershy which is the element of kindness and owns kinda a pet thing, Rainbow Dash which is the town best activity, and which is twilight sparkle which is element of magic added Autumn

Zeke's clouded eyes glanced at Pastel. "I'm human. My friends dragged me here to study and explore this place." He said, thinking for a moment on why she would ask such a question. He flinched a bit when he heard the dog walk up to him and barked happily, and he smiled and scratched it behind the ears. At Autumn's explanation, his jaw dropped in amazement. "Wait... Those creatures aren't supposed to exist! And the sun rises due to the Earth's rotation, not because a pony princess gives the command. I've studied earth and space, so I know how it works... I think..." He could not help but wonder at the possibility. What if everything he learned had been false?

"Errr...." Star was not sure what so say about what he just said. What in the name of Celestia was a human.... and why did he said that the sun and the moon came out by... errr... Earth rotation?! What kind of nonsense is that?! She was confused.

The puppy, named Snow Paw, barked again happily, then smiled a bit as the human scratched behind his ear. He then licked a bit his fingers.

Pastel Lines blinked,"there's more of you? What are we supposed to do then? Are they going to invade? Or do they plan to be peaceful?"she sure did ask a lot of questions..

"i highly doubt they are going to invade us even if they do i doubt they could win, have you forgotten about the elements of harmony and how many times it save us and even if its for some reson doesn't work. They would have to rest sometime and we have both a day army and a night army so i doubt they could win and not to mention the princesses if they get into the fight, but that would be a last resort." said autumn to pastel limes. Anyway zeke you said was your name right, how do you think the stars get there position and the consalatesion that they form themself and the stars are always their no. Let me tell you they was a time where the night sky was pitch black and no stars only a moon and it wasn't as bright as it is nowadays but that was thousands of years ago" said Autumn

after she finished their was a low pitch growl coming towards them

"i think we should start moving" said Autumn

Zeke thought for a moment. As far as he knew, they were not there to invade, but to merely study. "N-no! No, no one's here to invade anything, I don't think. Most likely, they'll just observe you guys if anything." He said, then listened to everything else Autumn said. So... This Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are what causes the stars to move into place? The idea seemed utterly preposterous, but he questioned it no further, as his sensitive hearing picked up the sound of the growling. "I agree, but I need someone to lead me." He said quickly.

"I can lead you." Star said walking to Zeke's side. "Just follow my voice and we will get back to town in just a moment." She said smiling.

Her little puppy barked happily again and jumped.on Star's back, panting a bit. That could also work to lead him since he could.also hear the puppy doing that. "Ok, lets go." She sat to everypony else.

"All right..." Zeke said, listening closely to the sound of Star's voice, not to mention the happy barking of the dog she had with her. Stepping carefully, he followed her, nearly tripping over a tree root. He steadied himself before continuing. "So, where exactly are we going, if you don't mind me asking?" He said, his outstretched hand finding the rough surface of a tree, and he carefully stepped past it.

Archived