Oh, can I make a post?

DulsetTarn

Hello everyone! Had a little trouble signing up but it looks like I'm a new member of Canterlot.com! I'm glad to be here and hope to have lots of fun discussing the show~! I've got strong opinions and love to argue, but I'm a reasonable guy and always follow the evidence. Yes, I do take the show much more seriously than necessary, but that's where the real fun is! Nice to meet you all!

It's a mythical water horse from celtic legend. They lure people to ride them, then become adhesive and dive into a lake to drown and eat them.

It's pretty nasty, but mine is more like a siren, using hypnotic songs to lure ponies to her lake. She's a monster, after all!

But she can also make friends! Or hypnotized thralls. It can really go anywhere with her to be honest.

So hey, "dulse" is a kind of seaweed and a "tarn" is a kind of lake. And it sounds like "dulcet tone" to reference her siren songs.

Took me two weeks to come up with that :)

Good to see your account got straightened out with permissions! It's a pleasure to meet you on the forums, although we did speak in the chat earlier. Enjoy your stay.

Wow! You're settling in rather quickly! Glad to see that! :D

I'm here to wish you a wonderful stay here in Canterlot where I hope you can enjoy your time to the absolute fullest~! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. It seems like you're already having fun on here, so, please continue to enjoy your stay on here as long as you feel you can. Try to keep up with Season 5 if you are able to. Maybe we will be able to RP together eventually as well.

:D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. It seems like you're already having fun on here, so, please continue to enjoy your stay on here as long as you feel you can. Try to keep up with Season 5 if you are able to. Maybe we will be able to RP together eventually as well.

:D

I'd be happy to!

Archived