The Leaked Turnabout (Sign-Up Thread)

Sequel to this thread: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20587-ace-attorney-custom-cases-with-mlpfim-ocs-interest-check/

Because I consider this a little more... well... "involved" than Free-For-All... I decided to create a sort of sign-up thread for it to see what exactly I'll be working with here.

To sign-up... you can either 1) post a link to the thread of your character's information that you would like to use in this RP and I will read it or 2) Give some basic information about your character as a response.

Doing this will at least give me some idea of how this will go and how many people I'll be working with here. But because I'm a tease and I kind of did this on the other forum that I was ousted from, here's a sort of "prequel" like in the Ace Attorney games when you start a new case:

“It’s over. You have nowhere else to run…”

“Please!! Don’t!! You don’t understand!!”

“Oh… I understand alright. I understand everything

“But…”

“But nothing!! You’re a criminal!! Criminals deserve justice!! And now… you get yours!!”

“But you don’t understand! Really!! You have to listen to me!! I didn’t do it!! Really I didn’t!! I’m telling the truth I swear!!”

“That’s what they all say!! It’s all lies!! All the time!! Stop whining and just accept your punishment!!”

“No… wait!! Please… don’t…!!”

“It’s over for you. Let justice be served!!”

*PUNCH!* *BAM!* *SMACK!* *CRUNCH!*

Crime: Aggravated Assault
Victim: Clyde Riches
Suspect: Beck Deed
Acting Detective: Cole Gotem
Assistant Detective: Lane Logikin
Details:  While being transferred to the Ponyville Detention Center to await trial, Clyde Riches, suspected of mass fraud, disappeared and was seemingly attempting to flee. However, he was later found severely assaulted in a nearby alley close to the Ponyville Detention Center. Another pony, one Beck Deed, was found at the scene of the crime. He was immediately arrested on suspicion of the severe assault committed against Clyde Riches. But… did he really do it? And… how did he know that Clyde would be transferred this day? There is much more to this incident then it may seem…

So there you go. Please stay active. I will update the thread every three days starting after my first post/the next update. For example, say I make an "update" on Monday, I would then post a new update on Thursday. Those who have not posted yet will receive what I like to call an "annoying reminder PM." Basically, this is just a reminder to post in the RP so you don't fall behind and end up being lost. Of course... if all those involved in the RP post... I'll just update because there will be no reason to wait.

I hope those who want to be involved with this can stay active. Because the moment it begins to look like this dies... I'll abandon my RP ideas and what I did on the other forum once and for all. Please don't take this as a "warning" or anything. I'm just saying that if this dies, the other "cases" I made die with it.

So... yeah...

That's pretty much all there is to it.

So... would anyone like to "sign up?"

P.S.: "Investigators" and "Rivals" that were mentioned in the previous thread has been thrown out. You can all just be trying to find the truth if you want. I can just have the people who give testimony's act as "Rivals." It's up to you how you have your character act and what they end up doing and who they think "did it" and so on.

That's all I have to say. Sign-up to your hearts content. Or don't I guess?

:unsure:

Obligatory "theme because I feel like posting music:"

Participants:

Earth Writer (Rackenhammer)

Symphonic Fire (SymphonicFire)

Whiteheart Truman (DavidCortez)

Both accepted. Going to give the other two who showed interest in the original interest check time to possibly sign-up.

Might I ask what roles are expected? Do you only want people from the last one to enter?

Cause anything with Turnabout always makes me think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0

I'm... not sure what you mean?

If you mean from the last time I did this from the forum I was ousted from... they can enter if they want? I guess? But there are only two of them here that I know of.

This is a complete reboot in the since that anyone can enter.

I swear I almost forgot about this. But anyway, I'd like for Whitheart to take part.  :)

Although I want to accept this...

Did you... post this character's application?

I... kind of need to look at it...

:blush:

Although I want to accept this...

Did you... post this character's application?

I... kind of need to look at it...

:blush:

Oh right. Yes I did.

Here is the link

I might as well say now that I won't be posting until I get a new computer. But that will be this Saturday, so it won't be that long before I get going.

Oh right. Yes I did.

Here is the link

I might as well say now that I won't be posting until I get a new computer. But that will be this Saturday, so it won't be that long before I get going.

Accepted.

I will start this RP some time tomorrow.

Good lucky everyonepony!!

:)

The RP has officially begun/been posted. Link is below:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20777-case-the-leaked-turnabout/

A moderator can close this thread if they feel that is necessary since the RP is officially underway.

Archived