What should I do if there's a friend I haven't seen in months?

CleverPony72

Create another account! Compete ly different username and message her!!!

If u need a new email, make a new email !!!

No, I can't get onto that website due to blockers and how my antivirus INSISTS its 18plus and therefore I can't go on it even though I'm definitely not younger than 18.

She is on that site. I can't get onto that site. I want to ask her to talk to me on this site using messages, but I can't because I can't get on that site.

What site is it? Does it say anything about other messengers like AIM or Skype? And if you don't mind me asking, why were you banned?

What site is it? Does it say anything about other messengers like AIM or Skype? And if you don't mind me asking, why were you banned?

I was not banned. I wasn't banned! Banned is something that I am not. Boku wa ne bannedo desu. I was not banned from that site.

I'm just stuck using mobile wifi, and when I try to get onto a site that flags itself as adult purposefully, my phone network and my antivirus demands that I prove my over-eighteen-ness using a credit card I don't have. I am poor. I have no need for a credit card.

Would it be possible for me to message someone and ask them to go on the site I can't get on, and they'll send a message to the person I haven't been able to speak to in a long time, asking that person to come here and talk to me in Private Messages? Also, don't worry about the adultness of the site, it's just a rp site, a pony one. I'm not sure how much detail the rules will let me go into, but it's nothing bad.

Archived