I'd like to introduce myself...um, if that's okay.

Lulubell

/end Fluttershy impersonation.

Well, howdy. :] My name is Lulubell but I also go by and prefer either Luna or Lulu. (I suppose Lulu works better considering there is a prominent pony with the name Luna in the show and all!) You might (but probably don't!) know me from either Deviantart or from my Ask Princess Luna blog that I run on tumblr.

I've been a brony (pegasis?) for a few months now! My obsession started in April and my life has been pretty much consumed with the making of MLP art. I think between these four months I've drawn around 60 MLP images in all...I think I've forgotten how to draw anything else!

I was never a fan of the old show but there's something about these ponies that are just hard to resist. My favorites are Applejack and Princess Luna but I love really do love all ponies. I'm also a biggg fan of shipping. ;P Twiluna is my favorite of them all but Appledash and Rarishy are quite adorable too.

Some of my other interests: reading and writing fanfiction (Spark, Past Sins and Fallout:Equestria are all great!), vidya games and cooking.

UM...I suppose I should wrap this up, huh? I didn't mean for it to get this long kdasdj I tend to get ramble-y. I hope to get to know you guys well. Sorry for taking up so much time.

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :D RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :P

AS you are also an artist, figure I may as well also point out we have a Gallery Section to dispay art and well as an Art Section to well also post art, talk about art, commissions, etc. You also mentioned you write and we have a Writing Section as well for the fan fiction creators to share their works.

Also cool to hear we have another AJ fan (who is totally my favorite :smug: )

*takes a deep breath then breaks out into song*

Welcome to our humble forum

we hope you'll like it here!

Lots of ponies friends galore

bringing you good cheer!

We have RPs and fun fun things

So find somethign to do

Grab a pie and have a drink

look at scootaloo!

Applejack and Fluttershy

Twilight sparkle, Pinky PIE

Spike, Rainbow and Rarity

It's just so much fun you see!

*exhales*

Man, I'll finish making that up later! LOL Anyway, welcome!!