Kingdom Hearts - The Organization

The members of the Organization were gathered in a room, sitting on tall thrones that were arranged in a circle. Grim Chrysler flashed into his throne and looked at the four members of his group, a group that will change all of Equestria. "Equestria is now in an era where the friendship of magic is extinct. It would be our duty to help restore Equestria to the way it should be. We need to free the hearts trapped in Heartless so that we can make...Kingdom Hearts" Grim said, looking at each of the members. "Number two, Erfix. Number three, Xanmas. Number four, Xalen. Number five, Xihros. I am Xirgm, and I will need all of your help to collect hearts so that together we can revive Equestria. You will be assigned missions to be completed as a team. Dismissed" Grim said as he flashed out of the room.

"That was shorter than i had expected" Erfix said, adjusting the sleeves of her black cloak. "I'm Erfix, by the way. Nice to meet you all"

Xan was lounging in his chair as he awaited the meeting to start. Soon enough, the leader arrived, delivering a very short speech of sorts before dismissing them all. Well, at least he got straight to the point. He gazed over at the mare that spoke up next, staring at her indifferently.

"I'd prefer that over unnecessary words." He stated simply. "Just call me Xan."

Lane... or as he was now apparently called... "Xalen..." had his head slightly down.

"The magic of friendship is dead huh? I wonder about that..." thought "Xalen."

He may have been "saved" by Xirgm... but... after awhile... Xalen, no... Lane... couldn't just forget everything he used to do when he still had a heart.

The feeling of wanting to find the truth was beginning to quickly sneak back into him. But... it was too early to do anything. Not yet at least.

He jumped off his "throne" which he honestly hated sitting in. He has never thought he was "above" other ponies and still doesn't feel that way. He's had to tolerate quite a bit already...

He approached the other members. He wasn't much of a conversationalist.

"I'm L... Xalen" stated Xalen. Lane had to stop himself from smacking himself with one of his front hooves. He had slightly screwed up already. Hopefully... none of the other "members" had noticed.

(I'm Assuming this is the Same castle as KH and that the mission system works about the same too! Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Xihros sat on his in the room where Nothing Gathers along with his supposed team mates wondering why they had been gathered. Suddenly, the Stallion that had recruited them all appeared at the highest throne and gave them there purpose. 'Restoring the magic of friendship to Equestria through the gathering of hearts. If this is the purpose the leader gives to me then it shall be done.' With the message delivered, Xirgm Vanished and the other members began to introduce themselves and socialize. Xihros watched from his throne and said. "Names are not Important. We've been given a purpose and we must accomplish it. Get to work." With that, Xihros summoned his corridor of darkness and made his way to the Grey area in hopes of acquiring a mission.

((Yup! Twilight's Castle turned into Castle That Never Was. Missions are also similar))

"Umm, okay then. See you guys later" Erfix said, flashing out and into the Grey area and saw a sheet of paper on the wall. "From now on, Erfix will assign missions. You first mission will be one completed together. Go to Ponyville and collect hearts. Make necessary preparations before departing. Xirgm" she read. She walked to her room and stuffed healing potions into her pockets. She went back out and waited for the others.

Xan blinked slightly at the other stallion that introduced himself, then looked at the third stallion as he spoke.

"Well, can't say I disagree with him." He said after the stallion left, looking at Erfix as she spoke and left. He gave a glance at Xalen, wondering what that L was about when he had started to state his name. Shrugging to himself, he got off the chair and headed into the mission room as well, reading the piece of paper and heading into his room to stock up before going back to the mission room to wait for the others with Erfix.

"Great. Just what I need. Someone dedicated to their position. Finding the truth isn't going to be easy..." thought Lane to himself.

He then... used his new weird powers to teleport himself to his room.

Xirgm did his homework apparently. "Xalen's" room had pretty much all of his old belongings from his "former life." Lane knew what this meant though. It was a reminder.

"He knows I used to be a detective. This is definitely not going to be easy..." thought Lane.

There was nothing he had to bring with him. He figured he would just be doing the same thing he always did... provide support.

He made his way back to the area with the other ponies. He then spoke up.

"I can't go into Ponyville with you. I might be recognized. It would probably be better if I stay around the outskirts of the city and find a place to remain unseen and provide all of you support from there. I hope that's acceptable to all of you?" asked Xalen.

He couldn't risk going into Ponyville in any manner whatsoever. He didn't even know if ponies still lived there or not. If they did... some of his former associates from when he still had a heart would undoubtedly recognize him. If that happened... his cover would be blown before he could even officially begin his "investigation."

Hopefully the other "members" would agree to his terms. After all... stealth is the key in most of these "missions" anyway.

Erfix turned to Xalen as he spoke. "Don't worry about that, your appearance is different from before you became a Nobody. If that still worries you, you can pop your hood on" she said, pointing to the hood of her own cloak. "Also, the town is almost deserted. Most of them had turned into Heartless"

Erfix turned to Xalen as he spoke. "Don't worry about that, your appearance is different from before you became a Nobody. If that still worries you, you can pop your hood on" she said, pointing to the hood of her own cloak. "Also, the town is almost deserted. Most of them had turned into Heartless"

This actually surprised Lane. It had been awhile since he had actually been to Ponyville... but... he had to stop himself from having a reaction to this. Were all of the friends he had made when he still had a heart gone? Were they all Heartless now? He was starting to want to find out.

He attempted to muster out a response.

"Oh. Very well then." responded Xalen as he just began to wait for the other members to arrive so they could begin the mission.

Even without a heart, Xalen seemed to have emotions. "Is there someone you're thinking about?" Erfix asked, trying to smile. "I remember my friend and my family, but I cannot remember their faces. It seems that I can't remember how I became a Nobody either"

Even without a heart, Xalen seemed to have emotions. "Is there someone you're thinking about?" Erfix asked, trying to smile. "I remember my friend and my family, but I cannot remember their faces. It seems that I can't remember how I became a Nobody either"

"Lucky you. I remember how I became a nobody all too well. The only person to blame for it is myself. Anyway, there's no one in particular I'm thinking of" responded Xalen.

This was a bold-faced lie of course. He was thinking of all of his fellow co-workers, detectives, and his Chief that he would always report to. His Chief was almost like a second father to him.

He had other friends, too, but most of them lived in other cities and not in Ponyville. He could only hope that there were at least a few areas in Equestria that still had ponies residing in them. For if there weren't and Equestria was just a wasteland full of Heartless, that would mean that he has truly lost everything that he had cared for previously before all of this happened to him.

Having read the note, Xihros opened a Corridor of Darkness and transported himself to Ponyvilles town square. 'The others should make haste. I shall go ahead in the meantime. Taking a moment to look around, Xihros noticed just how empty Ponyville had become. 'Quite the change. this town use to be so lively.' Xihros threw on his hood and began walking the streets of Ponyville looking for any signs of Activity.

"Well then, let's go" Erfix said, opening a dark corridor. She went through and looked around Ponyville, looking around. The area seemed to be deserted, so working undercover should be easy. She walked around before stumbling across a couple of shadows. Erfix summoned her chakrams and sliced them, watching them as the disappeared in a puff of smoke. "No hearts? I'll keep that in mind" she sighed as she continued to walk around. "I should probably look for the others since we were supposed to do this as a team"

Xan sighed to himself as the mission finally was beginning. He created his corridor before walking through, ending up somewhere in Ponyville. He looked around briefly before melting into the shadows, searching for anything that might have a heart for them to collect. He left the Heartless that he found alone, knowing there was really no point in killing them unless they became a problem.

Lane said nothing. He used his weird new powers and arrived in Ponyville.

He was frozen in place we he actually saw it. He was lucky that none of the other members were around, for they would see a look of utter shock on Xalen's face.

Lane realized that he was just standing there shocked after a brief moment and then... put his head down. Nobodies were suppose to be devoid of emotion. Yet somehow... he still felt some sadness to see the place he had lived for half of his life being in this current state.

After coming to terms with things... Lane came to. He found an insignificant heartless nearby who seemed ready to pounce on him. Until he looked at it that is. It barely took a second before this heartless was now under his complete control.

"You know what to do" stated Xalen. The Heartless just seemed to nod and disappeared into the ground, seemingly doing Xalen's job for him and looking for hearts.

As for Lane... well... he didn't need to use his "scan" powers. He knew this place like the back of his hoof. He started heading for a certain direction. He just had to find out for himself. This was his only chance, with no members within the area that he had ended up in.

Any Heartless Xalen came across would mostly be ignored. Unless they tried to actually attack him. If that happened... well... let's just say that any Heartless that attempted to attack Xalen would quickly find themselves in the same situation that the first Heartless did when it tried to attack him.

Lane was on a mission. He wasn't going to stop until he found out. One way, or another.

Xihros Continued on way through Ponyville seeing no signs of Activity, when suddenly he spotted something he remembered. A ruin. Approaching it, Xihros was able to identify it. "The bakery...This place was so full of energy. The heartless really tore this place apart. Do they really crave hearts this much? Or perhaps it was something more." Xihros stepped into the ruin to investigate. Maybe some heartless had stayed or maybe an answer as to why such viciousness had been unleashed on the bakery. It didn't take him long for an answer though because as quickly as he stepped into the bakery, Soldiers began appearing " Hmm. It appears I've found the missions purpose. "

Ponyville was much more lively in her memories. Everypony must have turned into Heartless, but maybe some foals survived. Kids seem to believe in the magic of friendship more than adults, so most of them don't turn into Heartless. 

"Guys, where are yooouu?" Erifx whispered, trying to find her teammates. She suddenly came across some Dire Plants, dodging seeds that they were shooting at her. She shoots a fireball at one and charged at the other two, slicing them through the middle. Erfix watched as they disappeared and hearts floated up and into the sky. "Noted! Let's keep looking for the others" She told herself, continuing to walk down the streets. 

Xan continued skulking through the shadows of the town, searching more for hearts than his teammates. He worked better on his own anyways. Still, this seemed to be a very empty town, he had yet to see anyone besides the heartless.

After hiding from another small group of shadows, he decided to take care of them, see what would come of it. He reached further into the darkness, drawing his blade silently from the shadow and forming knives from the darkness, launching them towards the group. Each knife hit a different heartless, weakening the ones it didn't outright destroy. The ones still around didn't last long as he dashed past, slashing at all of them and simply walking away as they died. He did notice the hearts coming from them, making him give a small hum before he continued on.

At long last, Lane arrived at his destination. He once again had his head down. But this time, it was only for a brief moment. After seeing how the rest of Ponyville was, it came as no surprise to him that his former workplace was in the same situation. Practically ruined.

He quickly summoned one of the heartlesses that he had temporarily made 'his' with his weird new powers.

"Make sure there aren't any ponies around" ordered Xalen. The Heartless just mindlessly nodded before disappearing into the ground once more.

Lane then bucked the front door down. Literally. He then used his weird 'void' powers to summon a kunai and caught it in his mouth, just in case. He quickly shook off the dizziness that he was still trying to get used to from his 'void' powers.

He carefully entered the ruined building and made his way directly to the right. Somehow, the door was still there with the very clear nameplate that stated "Lane Logikin, Detective" on it. He bucked this door down too. He carefully made his way into his old office.

That's when he saw it. Numerous notes on his desk. When he looked at them... he quickly realized that they were written by his old coworkers. The notes said stuff like:

"We'll find you no matter what!"

"We'll teach whoever took you a lesson they'll never forget!"

"We'll show these criminals what happens when they mess with the PPHQ!!"

"You were my best detective. I was even contemplating handing this place over to you when I decided to retire. Remember Lane, always search for the truth and believe in yourself, no matter what odds you are facing"

The last note was from his Chief, almost like a second father to him. Lane couldn't help it. A tear fell from one of his eyes.

"Dammit..." cursed Xalen.

Then he heard it. A noise. He bolted to where it came from to find the source. Only to find... more Heartless. They were the Mage types. Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody, and Yellow Opera. They had destroyed one of the heartlesses that Lane had taken control of.

"Hey!! Over here!!" shouted Xalen, to get their attention. Once he did have their attention, he would lead them outside.

They quickly followed him. Right into his trap. They froze in place as Xalen used his illusions to make them stop. It only took a few summoned kunais to get rid of them, with a few hearts floating up as well.

However... Xalen collapsed onto the ground. Using his 'void' powers like this wore him out. Especially when he used them to summon so many kunais.

Either way... at least he put on a show of actually helping in the 'mission' that he was sent here for...

Taking a moment to survey the location the heartless had chosen to spawn, Xihros  quickly took notice that he was surrounded. "This shouldn't take to long." Suddenly, a white dust began coming together behind him and forming a large tail made entirely of bone. The tail immediately began winding up. The Heartless, taking this as a sign of opportunity began their attack. Little did they know, that that was what Xihros was waiting for. The tail whipped eliminating over half of the offending. With that, Having deciding that these creatures were not worth his powers, Xihros allowed the tail to dissipate back into bone dust and with that, the last few were quickly Dispatched. With that, Xihros left the bakery and began walking further down the street. After a few minutes, Xihros Stumbled upon what he assumed was a fallen fellow member of the organisation(Xalen). Putting a hoof on there shoulder he asked in the most robotic way possible. "Are you injured, broken or in any other way Incapcitated?"

Taking a moment to survey the location the heartless had chosen to spawn, Xihros  quickly took notice that he was surrounded. "This shouldn't take to long." Suddenly, a white dust began coming together behind him and forming a large tail made entirely of bone. The tail immediately began winding up. The Heartless, taking this as a sign of opportunity began their attack. Little did they know, that that was what Xihros was waiting for. The tail whipped eliminating over half of the offending. With that, Having deciding that these creatures were not worth his powers, Xihros allowed the tail to dissipate back into bone dust and with that, the last few were quickly Dispatched. With that, Xihros left the bakery and began walking further down the street. After a few minutes, Xihros Stumbled upon what he assumed was a fallen fellow member of the organisation(Xalen). Putting a hoof on there shoulder he asked in the most robotic way possible. "Are you injured, broken or in any other way Incapcitated?"

Eventually, Xalen rose to his feet and then responded.

"I'm fine. Just a side effect of some of my powers. How's the mission going on your end?" asked Xalen.

With another member around, Lane had to go back to acting like a regular member of the group. Which is why he added the question about the mission from this member's end. He was trying to make it seem like he was focused on the mission given to them.

"Phew!" Erfix sighed as she finished off the last of the Scarlet Tangos in the area. She continued down the road and found two other members of the organization. "Hey Xalen! Hi Xihros! Did you find any heartless?" Erfix said as she approached them. The area they were in was quite open, so they could have come across some big Heartless. Erfix wished she found Heartless other than Scarlet Tangos; they seemed to absorb all of her fire magic.

It seemed he had found the others, though they hadn't seen him. Not that he expected them to while he was hiding in the shadows. With his abilities, he was basically invisible in them anyways. Xan watched for a little bit before deciding to join them and stepping out into the light. He remained silent however, since he didn't feel like talking and they hadn't asked him any questions yet.

"Phew!" Erfix sighed as she finished off the last of the Scarlet Tangos in the area. She continued down the road and found two other members of the organization. "Hey Xalen! Hi Xihros! Did you find any heartless?" Erfix said as she approached them. The area they were in was quite open, so they could have come across some big Heartless. Erfix wished she found Heartless other than Scarlet Tangos; they seemed to absorb all of her fire magic.

Xalen looked towards Erfix and responded to her question.

"I found a few. Mostly Mage types though. What about you? How did the mission go for you?" asked Xalen as he turned towards Xanmas.

((Not being OP, but, he has Persona "scan" powers so he knows you're there Pyro. :razz: ))

Archived