Constellar Calamity (Ready)

PopstAhri

Okay, here's my first OC sheet! If I need to edit it, please let me know!

RP type: World of Equestria

Name: Constellar Calamity ("Stella")

Type: Unicorn

Eye Colour: Lime green

Coat: Dark blue

Mane/Tail: Lighter, aqua blue with magenta streaks in it.

Physique: She is a very average-sized pony. She's not very muscular, and is slightly skinny. Although she seems to appear weak, she has a wide-enough arsenal of magic knowledge to protect herself from danger.

Residence: Although she used to live in the Crystal Empire, she now spends most of her time in her home in Ponyville.

Job: She works part-time in a jewelry store and part-time at a restaurant. She wants to find a job she really fits into, but isn't sure what she wants to do yet.

Cutie Mark: Stella got her Cutie Mark when she was outside at night, stargazing. She was on a field trip and one of the other ponies made her trip while she tried to point out the constellations to some of the chaperones. She fell down a hill and near a pond. There, she solved a riddle her parents use to tell her that she thought was just a nursery rhyme. The stars reflected a pattern onto the pond and when she accidentally fell into it while trying to get a good look, it made the image seem to move. The Cutie Mark appeared when she told herself that there must be balance and peace to find harmony and when she went under the water and came back out. She got a special shiny rock from under the water with the same pattern on it that appears at night under the stars, and she calls it her lucky Starstone. Although she is very clumsy, she is also very good at magic (when it doesn't backfire) and whenever she performs spells a bunch of tiny stars appear around her horn.

star_galaxy____cutie_mark_by_darkbellnig

History: Stella was born in the Crystal Empire as a non-Crystal Pony. She lived a very peaceful life but when she got restless, she moved to Ponyville. She admires the princesses for their talent, but has not personally met them. Her parents remain in the Crystal Empire. She works at a Jewelry store and restaurant, both part-time. She wants to look for a job that better suits her, but isn't sure what she wants to be in the future. She's pressured by other ponies because she already has her Cutie Mark and they might make fun of her for not knowing what to do at this point.

Character Summary: Stella's talent is easily remembering anything to do with the stars and galaxies. She is great at spotting constellations and making star charts. She's also good at predicting things in the hear future, but nothing set in stone. She wants to become a fortune teller or tarot card reader, but it's hard considering other ponies don't trust her judgement-or actions! She's really clumsy and that convinces others to stay away. She loves stargazing and staying up at night. She believes in balance (which is ironic) and peace in the soul. She doesn't like how judgmental other ponies are of her, and hates fancy things.

Hey there! Before you continue on any further, please refer to Rarity's Simply Fabulous Application Form for guidence on how to properly set up a OC Character sheet for WoE.

Thanks! :)

-StarSwirl

Hey there! Before you continue on any further, please refer to Rarity's Simply Fabulous Application Form for guidence on how to properly set up a OC Character sheet for WoE.

Thanks! :)

-StarSwirl

Ah, thanks so much for pointing it out! I wasn't sure where to find a form I could borrow, to be honest ^^' I'll fix it right away!

Edit: before I move on, how do I put the picture in a spoiler box? It's very big and I can't seem to shrink it...

• 1 month later...

Hi! :) you have 5 days to respond here. If we don't hear from you at that point this app shall be locked and moved.

I'm sorry for not responding sooner. This application is ready to be reviewed for acceptance. If there's anything I need to change, then I shall gladly do so. :)

Hi! I shall help you get this app ready for approval :)

Gender: this app looks like it is for a mare, make sure you have that section of the app filled in.

You have references to various cast characters in this app. Those will need to be removed as we don't want to box cast players into their roles with other people's apps.

Please respond here once you've had a chance to make those changes.

Hi! I shall help you get this app ready for approval :)

Gender: this app looks like it is for a mare, make sure you have that section of the app filled in.

You have references to various cast characters in this app. Those will need to be removed as we don't want to box cast players into their roles with other people's apps.

Please respond here once you've had a chance to make those changes.

Thank you for pointing out the things I needed to change! The necessary updates have been made to the application. :)

Great! One more update and this will be ready. I have checked out our lore for this site and found that only "earth pony" forms of crystal ponies are allowed:

"Early reports indicate that the crystal ponies as a whole possess neither unicorn horns or pegasus wings. The same research suggests, however, that they are indeed disparate from earth ponies on the basis of the nature of their magic. "

This character will need to be "earth pony" form.

Once this change is made, let me know and I'll be ready to send it on up! :D

The change has been made! Since most of her character is based on magic, I thought it would make sense for her to be a Unicorn, if that is alright. :)

I kept the part about her originating from the Crystal Empire, but clarified that she wasn't born a Crystal Pony.

Archived