Lux's Thread of RP Threads! (Read First Post for List of Threads)

Lux

Hello all!

The time has come to start some new role playing fun! Rather that just throw a thread out there and hope that others will respond or create several of these threads for each of the threads I plan to do, I'm creating this one big thread to contain all my Thread Ideas. I'll post this link on my main profile page too. 

Want to see what threads I'm currently in? Check out My Log which contains all the bios of my characters as the threads they're in! For those that are open to all, feel free to jump in! 

Now onto some New thread ideas! 

The ones that have links on them are active! 

• (Canterlot) Spell bound - Practice Makes Perfect! (Open to all Spellbound Members) - Fire Heart is looking to practice her magic and help others with their magic! 
  • (Ponyville) Lending a Helping Hoof (Open) - Watermelon Gush decided that while she was in Ponyville on vacation she will try and help as many ponies as possible! No problem too small or great for the watermelon hued filly to tackle!
  • (Ponyville) A Trip to Town (Open) - Silverglade, a Peryton (winged deer), has to go into town to get provisions. What will ponies think of the reclusive creature?
  • (Sesaddle Bay) Surf's Up! (Open) - Riptide, the colorful griffon, is welcoming summer on the bay by teaching ponies how to surf as well as other fun activities on the beach like finding shells, making sandcastles, and swimming. Maybe even a dark storm will force the griffon to take measures to save everypony there? 
  • (Ponyville Outskirts) The Old Swimming Hole (Open) - Summer has come to Equestria and what better way to celebrate it that at the swimming hole outside of town? 
  • (Ponyville) Carrot Conundrum (Open) - Carrot Top awoke to find that all her carrots have been stolen! Who could do such a thing! Can the culprit be caught? Will the thief strike other farms in town? his is a mystery thread. 
  • (Royal Ponyville Castle) A Tornado of a Tour (Open to fillies and Colts) Lore Weaver is excited to give fillies and colts from the local school a tour of the castle. 

So there you have the list of threads. More will be added. So if you are interested, post below indicating which thread you want to join and maybe even a link to your character. I tend to keep threads small (up to 6 characters including mine), so first come, first serve! Once a few have interest in a thread, I'll create it and announce it here with a link above. 

So are you ready for some fun? Then come join! 

We haven't really had the chance to RP much together (I think we've only had our characters interact in two threads?) which makes me sad and requires immediate change. Immediately!

I do want to avoid a 1x1 thread, however. I tend to lose interest very quickly if I only have one other character/RPer to interact with. I'm down for small group threads though. Links to all my characters are in my character blog.

Surf's Up!: Inkbrand has a passing interest in surfing, something he knows how to do. He wouldn't be interested in learning anything, but a fun day on the beach would be cool, especially since the last Sesaddle Bay thread he was in died. I like the idea of a sudden storm blowing into the thread, good chance for some drama/heroics. Maybe even the group of ponies get stranded in a secluded cave/bay that is away and separated from the beach, meaning they need to get by until the storm dies down.

Carrot Conundrum: Mysteries are always fun, though I'm not sure which character I'd use for this. Any one of my characters could potentially make an appearance as a key witness/unhelpful passerby, but all of them would be pretty useless in actually solving the mystery. Potentially Inkbrand or Yuri might tag along just to see how this plays out, but again, Inkbrand would be helping more to satiate his curiosity than anything. Yuri would try to help, but she'd just be…well. Unhelpful.

Notions About Potions: (Didn't you have a Zecora-based thread with this same title before?). Nocturne might be interested in brushing up on his alchemic knowledge, which is basically non-existent. Depends on what sort of potions she brews. Nocturne's a difficult character to RP with though - he's blunt, rude, and will simply leave a thread if he gets annoyed or bored enough. Inkbrand might be a better choice, but he's not really the learning type. He'd stop by just to chat up Zecora and mess around with potions. (Though, that might make for some amusing shenanigans in the thread).

I like a lot of these ideas (Bake Off and Swimming Hole, for example), but it just depends on how many other people are interested in particular ideas. Again, I want to avoid 1x1s, but I love group threads. And I just really want to RP with you again. Lemme know what you think!

I believe Pyro's part of Spellbound... Ever since my thread with Ice Storm, I think her name is. So I wouldn't mind that one.

The beach one looks fun too, and I'd probably throw Flux in there, maybe someone else, not sure there.

The potions one looks like the kind of thing Flora would enjoy, learning more uses for plants and such.

The others look good too, I'm just not sure who I would use really. I have no bakers, but Flux would probably be there to try all the treats.

Also, I don't mind one on one rp's, since some of my longest running rp's have been with only one other dude. Granted, all those threads were me and the same other person, so that probably had something to do with it. And I mean longest running in terms of number of posts.

All my available characters are in my log. I have more than that, but the rest don't have apps, so they're FFA only for now.

• 1 month later...

Update! 

Three threads are active: A Trip to Town, Spellbound - Practice Makes Perfect,  and Surf's Up! Check them out by clicking the link at the top of this thread! 

Archived