Ponies... IN SPACE! (looking for 2-3 players)(no repeats please)

Sorry for the long delay, I was up late last night.

The "sister" thing is actually mroe of a call-back to the early episodes where dash and fluttershy were so close (and one of the best examples of this was 'hurricane fluttershy'), I suppose over the seasonst hey kinda have 'grown appart' I just always thought they were really close --- though nto close like lovers, more like siblings.

since i am waiting for you guys i am reading the past posts also i wanted to be clear that fluttershy is how she normally is being not wearing her suit and that means she doesn't have a badge i will get her it before we leave the med bay

yea maybe but why is rainbow the only on with battle experience, she uses guns pinkie yes things like knifes and swords. you wouldn't have to fear her all the time just most likely when you friend her and i have a very funny idea for that and if certain things happen that would trigger it. but if you guys don't like the idea i can drop it

its your turn in the Rp ash

I was working. I get night-shift a couple times a month.

k i also been thinking of something that seem like a good idea to me and fun but properly not to you guys i will tell you with only one word for fun if you can't figure out i will tell you. 'Cupcakes'

*sigh* don't you think we have enough trouble without flutter-pie trying to eat them? I mean we already have AJ 2.0 trying to eat them... not to mention aliens and other berserk robots... and a ship that might fall apart any any moment... and a lot more things I've not mentioned... 

And yes, she would be wearing her suit. It will make sense why soon enough. There is a very good reason they all wake up from the capsule weaing a uniform/badge...

ok sorry i will turn that down a bit about that also i don't know what a data pad is i was thinking a data pad what something like for word file things so i was just trying to shine some light on somethings if somehow what i am doing with flutters is the same with what your doing lucky if not oh well also yes i get its a survival horror type but even so you start with some basic med stuff like in the game left 4 dead and i am sure in dead space you start with or find sometype of healing thing

I'm going to mention this here because while I think it's great to withold supplies, this actually leads toa plot-point (and some Resource Management)

*points to the corner* There's a damaged LAY dispensor over tehre! It still ahs some lay in it!

I first thought you were all ignoring this for drama, or planning to go back to it, but then I realized I probably was a bit TOO casual about what lay was...

Magic is pwoered by an energy called Mana, Mana itse'f is rather weak, and only unicorns can use it (this much is basically canon) But if you take that mana and distill it and compress it, you end up with an energy source with TREMENDOUS power. Everything on the ship is powered by lay. So really somone needs to point it out to dash so she can collect it in the power cells (which you will be rationing quite a lot since it pwoers guns, machines, vehicles, food replicators, shields, computers, doors, etc... and the ship has very little lay available... (though there is a point where you can change that by activating the backup power core, which also alleviates some of the survival-horror elements since the ship then ahs full power)

I mentioned it without the name earlier, and also used the name almost out-of context later as a tantilizing plot tidbit to make you all question what was going on. I appologize for not clarifying >.<

that depends on just how insane she is. If she's bad enough not to care about their durvival or not to think past the next 10-minutes, then, yeah, I can see her ignoring it... but also she shoudl know they'd need it to survive... and even if she's criminalyl insane, I'd think she'd want her 'cattle' kept alive untill she could slaughter and consume them...

if you want i could pm you want i think is going on or say it here or keep it to myself your chose

if you want to speculate, please PM me, even if your 100% wrong, I'm very curious what your thinking  :mad:

hey a quick question would fluttershy be ability to go though the field after it closes or would it stop her how would that work. what i am thinking is it is a one way meaning if fluttershy walks out though the field as it is now the only way back in is for twilight to let her in. or is it that the only way in or out is for twilight to open it?

I'm gonna go with the "it's a normal forcefield, same as a wall" for humor because if anything happens dash will try to stop it and will crash into it and slide down like a crow hitting a window :D :D :D

Twilight would have to open.it for her, since the shield.was made so nothing got through it. Similar to the one Shining Armor used in the weadding, but smaller and not allowing anyone to go through until it is down.

Archived