Ponies... IN SPACE! (looking for 2-3 players)(no repeats please)

One night, our favorite heroines go t sleep... but when they wake up, they are onboard what they first no doubt assume to be a alrge steel castle... thent hey see outside... What happened? Where is Celestia? Luna? Are there others on board? Why is she ship malfunctioning? They only know one thing...

They are not alone.

Cast:

"Captain" Twilight Sparkle - PrinceoftheNight

"Armoror" Rainbow Dash - Ashton

"Chief MEdical Officer" Fluttershy - ???

"Chief Tactician" Rarity - PrinceoftheNight

"Dietary Engineer" Pinkie Pie - ???

"Fleet Leader" Applejack - ???

...oh ...and Spike - Ashton

The game will start immediatly, without need for all the slots to be full, (though if they all fill up, expect to have to wait for your turn) Each player takes 2 of the M6. 

So... Who's it's one small step for ponies, one giant leap for pony kind! Who's with me!? :D

Interesting choices. Added to list.

I'm fan in strategy games, and seeing their rols, I found that I might enjoy play like that.

Also, I found fun playing with Rarity for some reason xD

i choose fluttershy and pinkie

Ponies... IN SPACE! (looking for 2-3 players)(no repeats please)

sorry, but was looking for a new group (mainly so I dont have ALL my RPs on one day, then nothing, nothing, nothing, ALL my rps again) but if we dont get anyone else interested in a day or so I'll add you. anyway :)

Welp, no more interest, so I guess you get them... which leaves poor AJ as my other vict-er I mean character... oh poor poor AJ... *shakes head*   :mad:

I'll let you know when to post, there is an opening comming up for 1 more to join the party.

Are OCs allowed?

Nope, sorry, but I'm going to be launching one soon that does, most of my FFAs are mane-6 (except for "Take Back The Land" which hopefully wont get shut down before it starts this time...)

Dont worry, they're heading to the medbay, Flutters will be there... though there is still the question of snapple-jack/Apple-crack/whatever-we-call-her...

Mostly psychologicaly.

Twilight has a big scratch on her face becouse they fighted a creature Spike ended burning down.

They also found a lot of blood and AJ's hat in it. Twilight cleaned it the best she could and now Raonbow has it on, as well as a rifle.

Also, Twilight is Captain, not Queen. It changed in her ID badge.

Also, I think the sister part is because Fluttershy is a pegasus just like Rainbow.

yea i know i real a couple of the first posts but decided to quit because my ponies won't know any of that because they have been frozen and because of that they don't know that she is a captain and not a queen, if you was in a similar situation and was partner with a queen how a captain you wouldn't know until they told you also i love how i am controling two crazy ponies, i love crazy ponies

Archived