Ponies... IN SPAAAAAAAACE! (See OOC)

Ashton

Fluttershy was at another moment where she couldn't think of something to do so she just waited this out____Pinkie was listen still when she heard that aj was in trouble she looked and saw Twilight protecting AJ with a shield and her body and Applebloom pointing a gun towards them after she saw this she went to a pile of juck and deprat ((a de word for broken stuff)) and found several pieces of iron things she bite and tryed bending them all but one did bend, she then dropped all the others she then toss the one at a wall and that ricochet all around the room and off of stuff and it finally landed between the barrel and the hammer jamming the gun

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((um... that's not a "spark", a spark woudl ahve takent he iron, found a toaster, opene dupt he toaster, used the wiring to build a set of legs for the iron, wired it up and had the iron run over there under it's own power and jump into the gun... a spark is an inventor/mechanic...))

AB blinked "really? that's your plan?" she asked "the hammer is for show, why would I really need a hammer for a beam weapon?" she sighed "Well, acceptable loss I suppose" she fired... but there was a cyan blur, well once cyan, but quickly cyan and cimson as Dash leapt between them in the instant between AB pulling hte trigger and firing...

The pegasus staggered and fell to the ground twitching a moment as blood and lay flowed from the hole in ehr chest... then she lay still...

"Now move or you'll be next" said AB coldly to Twilight "I'm ending the 2.0 menace even if I ahve to end all of you too, I'd say that's all an acceptable cost"

Spike looked at AB in absolute shock, so did AJ, it was clear AB jad just crossed the line from 'annoying pest' into 'absolute monster' by killing Dash...

"RAINBOW DASH! NOOOOO!!!" Twilight yelled after seeing her friend take the shot instead of them (or the shield). She let it go down and rushed to her side, holding Dash with her hooves and feeling a warm crimson coming from her wound. "No, no, no, no, no. Don't you dare die on me. You listen? Don't you dare die on me." She said as she pulled Dashy closer into a thighter hug as her horn glowed. She stared at Applebloom angry. "Look what you are doing, Applebloom!" Twi started saying. "What you are becoming. You want to end up Applejack, but you are starting to look like her when we first found her!" She yelled to AB as she used her magic to heal Rainbow. She had to save her, she just had to. "She even has becam even e a better pony than you are right now." She added, angry at her.

((i know i read that i just thought that would be cool if it worked if that wasn't a beam weapon it would have worked)) Fluttershy was just shocked, she fell to act in time again and another bad thing happened, and fluttershy snapped she turned and grabbed that knife rainbow toss and got stuck into the wall and ran kicked Applebloom away from them "you just pi..ed off the wrong mare little girl now your going to die" said Fluttershy cold-bloodedly with every intended to keep that word she swing her knife towards applebloom aiming for her heart.____ Pinkie just kicked herself for doing something so stupid

((yeah, I agree, and in and older setting it woudl ahve been awesome, but you got subverted this time. better luck next one, storm))

AB coldly turned the gun on Fluttershy and fired, aiming to kill, she didn't care now, it was nothign but cold blood running through her...

This time, though, it was AJ who acted... Fluttershy for sprated with lay and synthetic blood as the blast hit AJ and the mare fell to the floor, mouth agape, eyes empty...

For a moment AB jsut stared at AJ's body, finally her eyes shrank and "...heh... heh heh... HAHAHAHAH" she started laughing, but it was empty insane laughter "I did it! I saved us all!" she said, not even realizing she'd dropped her gun "I gotta tell the other CMC and mah sis that ah saved us! I gotta tell everyone! ah'm a hero, ah bet ah'll get a medal!" she laughed hystarically as she walked out of the room, having completely and totally snapped now...

The magic did nothing to dash because healing magic had no effect on robotics...

After seeing that her healing magic was not having any efects, she turned to the now crazy Applebloom. She had now killed Applejack. No, not another one of her friends. She noticed AB droped the gun and used her magic to levitate it. She didn't even nedded to change into the... other form, to fire it, just a pull of the trigger with her magic and that was it. She stood up, letting Dash on the floor gently and then aimed the gun to Applebloom and fired... aiming at her hooves. She still didn't had the courage to kill a pony, but never said in hurting her and making her wish she was dead.

Unfortunately, Twilight's aim was bad and missed AB, it struck a pike int eh wall, punching into it and igniting the oxygen main, there were only seconds before the fire went down to the oxygenation plant and the whole ship exploded, killing everyone on-board.

GAME OVER

The words floated in front of Twilights eyes... 

Then after what seemed like a moment, it was stripped away as Twilight saw herself in the bed in Canterlot. Standing over her was Princess Luna, who smiled "It seems you did well in the game, I believe for once mine sister was right and that there could be a market for things like this"

That was right, Twilight would remember now, she had agreed to test some kind of 'dream game' that Luna had come up with after Rainbow Dash had told her how awesome it was.

"Well, Twilight Sparkle, I hope you did enjoy yourself, it's morning, so time for you to go home, thank you for your input and enjoy your day" said Luna

There was a flash and Twilight would find herself waking up in her own bed in ponyville, everything a slight mess in her head, leaving her to wonder if the dream was really a dream within a dream, or maybe, she needed to make sure spike didn't leave food in the fridge too long... either way, it was over, and a new day was dawning. 

The_End.png

(Wail, wut? That's it?)

Twilight stood up and looked around. She was in Canterlot, everything looked normal and now she remembered everything. All this was just a game. She looked at herself, her hooves and everything. All seemed to be in the correct place, but she still had the memories of what happened, what she saw. A pair of tears came from her eyes as she realized how horrible the things turned. She was not used to that. She shook off those ideas off her mind and stood up, then looked to Luna. "Thank you princes, it was... quite an experience." She said smiling to her, then started walking out.

Yep. I cancled the game mid-plot. It had become a chore, it was no longer fun for anyone, and subsequently I lost all creativity. I could probably have popped out a couple more trot-shaped posts, but that was it. So, instead of just leaving it dangling, I wrote an ending to wrap it all up.

Archived