Ponies... IN SPAAAAAAAACE! (See OOC)

Ashton

((She's close but not quite...))

From the other end of the hallway came two more ponies 

"She got away" said one, a pegasus dressed in all black with two sword hilts strapped to the back and the same goggles, clearly a ninja, or at least dressed like one...

The other... well, she was not exactly well-hidden... a white pony riding on a broomstick, a large flowing purple dress drapped across her well-proportioned frame, a cape trailing *almost* to the floor, and a large-brimmed witches hat on her head, doubtlessly this pony was a unicorn though the hat completely hid her face and subsequently her horn

"Lets see if we can track her, I think I managed to wound her" said the pegasus

The earth pony nodded "good work, scratch. Belle, ah don' suppose y'all got a tracer spell in time, did y'all?"

the witch shook ehr head"No, I arrived after chickenbrain already lost track of the 2.0"

"hey!" exclaimed the pegasus 

"you know I dont mean it like that, your too sensative to that joke, scratch" she said softly, no doubt smiling at the pegasus

"it gets old" said scratch, looking to the earth-pony "lets go, boomer, she was down this way"

the earth pony, boomer, nodded, as the three headed down the corridor

"who...?" started Dash

"more like 'what'?" commented spike, looking to twilight like she might have the answer...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(almost xD)

Twilight looked back to her friends, not sure what to say. For what it looked like, they looked as the ponies they knew, but they were still different. That Belle, she was not the one she knew., and the earth pony looked oddly familiar. Finally, the mare that looked like a witch... what the hell was going on?! "I... I don't know, all this si still confusing for me..." She said to her friends.

She wondered what the hell was that thing of a 2.0. Perhaps they had answers to what the hell was going on, or perhaps know the layout of the ship. "We should see if they know anything about what happened in here." She said to her friends, suggesting to follow them. They were in no condition to fight by their own, being Spike their only real weapon until they found ammo for the one Dash had.

((Actually Scratch is the pegasus, Belle is the witch, and Boomer is the earth pony --- scratch "scratches" with ehr swords, Boomer shoots guns, making them go 'boom' and, well, belle is a witch...))

"I know them... I mean, I think I do, but I dont know... I mean... UGh!" exclaimed Dash

"ok, lets try to catch up" said Spike

Dash nodded "HEY! You three wait up!" she called

they headed down the path again, though the trio seemed long gone by now, no doubt tracking AJ 2.0 somewhere else in the ship...

"Horsefeathers! we lost them!" exclaimed Dash "what now?"

((yeah, dont expect it to be this easy,  they're more of a dues-ex-machina, I wouldn't have used them if Twilight had held herself together longer, this whole plot is one huge mystery/survival-horror story))

(Oh, alright. She is also kind of linking them to the ones she knows.)

"Oh, crap." Twilight said after she noticed they lost them. "Well, back to the original plan." Twilight said sighing. "Let's head to the medical bay as we planned." She then said as she started walking again, her glowing a bit as she made a light spell again. "If we were to see them again, we should ask them some questions." She then added. "They are our only lead we have to what is going on in here."

(You know, I feel like I'm playing Dead Space xD)

((well an OOC tidbit, she might just be right about who they are... lets just say that a long time has passed so some ponies might have changed... ;)))

The others nodded "yeah, but what about that applejack? I mean what if that really was applejack, we should help her shouldn't we?" asked Dash, clearly having never heard the derranged comments that AJ 2.0 made...

Spike shrugged as they headed back down the hallway...

((that's a good analagy, though I've never played it myself, so I dontk now if it's nearly as twisted as the plot I have in store here  :mad: ))

(oh, it is quite twisted. just look at that, at least the first minute. And that is just a small part of the game.)

"I don't know, but that didn't looked as our Applejack."Twi said as she kept walking, looking around for any sign of the medical bay. As she walked, she did natural turns in the hallways, almost as if she knew where she was going.

Soon they did reach the medical area, which was in severe dissrepair, though as the entered, Twilight might notice a datapadon the floor. The screen was cracked and damaged, it didnt respont to hoof input but it crackled to life when (if) twilight lifted it with her magic. the screen it was locked to seemed to be a medical log from a doctor, talking about  a pathent, only refered to as 'her' or by a number, who was slowly losing her sanity, having many different delusions and seeing ponies wh werent there... to the point the pony once walked down a hallway for hours all by herself but thought she had several friends along with her and even had to 'fight' an imamginary enemy...

In the far end of the lab was a door marked "MORGUE" and another cryochamber with a flashing green light. If Twilight examined the chamber she would be able to make out a yellow pegasus inside with a pink mane...

"hey, what's a More-ag-you-ey?" asked dash, indicating the sign, poorly sounding out the word phonetically

Spike jsut stared in muted shock at the stupidity of the question, especially since Dash had no doubt been responcible for more than a few of ehr enimies landing in the morgue... of course she might also be playing stupid...

the tables were scratch and covered in debris and cobwebs, some having the remains of patients on them, in fact the only thing that seemed opperational was a wall dispensor marked "LAY" which had a red flashing light nect to a pannel saying "LOW ON LAY. CHECK PIPING FROM CORE"

Twilight noticed that the pace was a mess, but then looked at a datapad on the floor. She used her magic o bring it up and noticed it turned on as she did that. She looked at the log and started reading it. She creeped out as she did that. She, somehow, felt related to it. She had been walking around the halls with her friends, fighting an enemy that looked imaginary to her friends. What was going on?!

She then noticed what Rainbow said. "A morgue is where the dead bodies are kept." Twi explained to Rainbow as she looked around. She then noticed the other cryochamber and rushed to it, noticing Fluttershy was inside. She didn't hesitated and opened it. Great, another one of her friends!

Dash gulped "shoudl we... I mean... Id ont.. but..."

Spike deadpanned "should we check if AJ's in there"

Dash glared at he little dragon

"What? You were taking too long!" said Spike

When activated, the machine beeped as it began glowing, as it did so the lights dimmed, almsot going out, though the lay station seemed to still be working

"what did you...? Fluttershy!" exclaiemd Dash as she rused over to her 'sister' less than kindly shoving twilight out of the way "Hang on, we're getting you out of there!" she said with a wide grin

"She seems happier to see fluttershy than she was to see us..." snorted spike with a frown

EDIT:

this is where flutters' player comes in now

Twilight also glared at Spike after he said that. "Spike..." She said, but then turned to the opening Cryochamber, to help Fluttershy out of there.

She then felt how Rainbow pushed her to a side. "Ow!" She said. Why was Rainbow so happy? She knew she was her friend and everything, but still.

((pardon me if i don't know dead space. i will just go off of what you give me))

Fluttershy cryo chamber opened and she fell out, she just laid there for a moment as her senses came back to her after which she stood up she said Queen Twilight, spike, and her 'sister' Rainbow Dash after another moment to think and take it in "are you guys real or imaginary" Fluttershy asked. As she waited for an answer every now and then she would glance over at a table away from them sometimes obvious other times not so.

(Is alright, was just an analogy. But if you know a bit about it, you will get hiw the rp is)

Twilight was not sure what to answer at that. If they were real? "Yes, we are real." Twilight replied to her, a but worried abiyt Fluttershy. She then hugged her. "I'm so happy to see you." She then said smiling.

Fluttershy keeps looking at the spot she is as Twilight talking, she jumped a bit from Twilight hug after Twilight said she was happy to see her, "yea yea yea pardon me" said Fluttershy as she lightly push Twilight out of the hug. After which she walked over to the spot where she been looking and started talking to nothing from your point of view, but from her's she was talking to pinkie "hello pinkie, i see your well last i hear you got frozen in a freezer in the Kitchen glad you didn't" Fluttershy said to nothing aka pinkie

Dash was a little dumbstruck when Fluttershy barently even noticed her, but when the pegasus started talking to a table, she felt a little better --- clearly flutters wasn't being rude she just was crazy--- but also a lot worse --- her 'sister' was insane now!

"wait" said spike "if she's talking to the table, and we're all fine, but those three said the 2.0s were all crazy... does that mean she's really a 2.0?"

Dash shuddered at that, she could kill a fake of a lot of ponies, some she coudl immagine she might even enjoy it a tiny bit... but not fluttershy... she didn't know if she could even raise a hoof against her...

Twilight felt confused as why her friend acted like that, and more importantly, who was she talking to? The way Fluttershy pushed her aside and talked to her... it felt distant. What happened to her? Now, she was talking to... nothing, saying that it was Pinkie Pie? What was going on?

"Fluttershy, is everything alright?" She asked her as she waked to her back, then noticed what Spike said. "No, that... level of craziness is completely different to this one." She said, creeped out by  her memories of what she heard. "That was horrible..." She added, looking a bit distant now. She shook her head and came back to reality, "No, this is different,"

"oh yes my queen i am fine just fine right" she said then she started to mumble to herself after a moment "oh yes i am fine" she said again. turning away from pinkie and finally taking in the room and who's in it after looking at everything her glance stopped on Rainbow, then as quick that would make pinkie speed like nothing she ran to Rainbow and started crying and between her crying and mumbling and her tight hugging she cover her face into rainbow. She was bearly abuible more then normal anyway after a moment she was still crying she cry so much her eyes turned a little red, still hugging rainbow tightly "Rainbow i am so glad your ok i was told so many horrible things that has happen to you" said Fluttershy

Spike coked his head "hey Twilight..." he motioned her to lean in close and he whispered "I think there's something wrong... if Pinkie's... well... you know... could she be possessing fluttershy? or like somehow tied to her?"

Rainbow looked very confused, but wrapped her wings around fluttershy protectively "don't worry, whatever happened, I'm still here, and I'll keep you safe, just like I always have" she smiled a tender smile, like that of a big brother telling their younger sister that he'd always look after them.

Twilight looked to Spike and leaned closer as he wanted. "Yeah, I feel the same about her, all this is really... odd." She whispered back to Spike. "I hope she is fine and we find the ones missing." She said as she noticed the ones missing were Pinkie and Rarity.

Twilight backed away and looked at the two pegasus and smiled, she was sure Fluttershy would feel better with Rainbow. "Alright everypony, we still have to find Pinkie and Rarity." she said to all of them.

Feeling a lot better Fluttershy stopped crying and hugging rainbow and stood up behind her, "well as i said pinkie is most likely frozen in a freezer in the kitchen, as for Rarity i don't know we could try the war room" said Fluttershy after mumbling to herself for a bit, then she looked at Queen Twilight "oh my goodness what happen to you Twilight to your face that must be painful, we need to take care of that before we leave and i would need to get some stuff also." said Fluttershy after she she got a look at her face then walked away some

"And AJ!" added Dash "She's OK, I know it, we just have to find her." there was a slight harshness to the statement, as if by using more force Rainbow coudl make it be absolutely true. She didn't want to believe that whatever 'bad' AJ that Twilight saw was the only one - there had to be another explanation, and she was going to find it.

Spike looked at twilight with concern "there's something going on" he said quietly "she knows more than we do... but I also dont know if that part is wrong is with her or with _us_" he whispered

"hey... shy... what's going on?" asked Dash gently "your acting kinda... not yourself... is something wrong?" she paused "Well outside of the obvious of where we are and the fact at least some of us have no clue what's going on..."

"Yes, we will also find the REAL Applejack." Twilight then added, making as small smile to Rainbow after she said that, cleaning AJ's hat and giving it again to Rainbow.

She then turned to Spike. "yes, all this is quite odd. Perhaps she knows more than us, but... why?" She whispered back to him, then looked at Fluttershy. "Don't worry Fluttershy, the scar is not as bad as it looks." she said, making a small smile, trying to make her feel better.

"Alright, lets go." She said as she opened the door again, casting the light spell. "Next stop, the kitchen."

((as you could probably guess by now the mumbling thing i am doing is going to be a reoccurring thing))

"ok if you say so but i would still prefer to grab a few things" said Fluttershy as she turned around to another door and put her hoof on it and it opened up and she when inside. if you choose to get close and listen you can hear a rustling of something most likely bags, sounds of something charging and what sounds like clinging of bottles or sometype of glass. But if not you may notice a blinking light on an audio data pad like twilight found before near the cyro chamber she was in with a green arrow and the word play under it.

((hey! hey! This place is rundown and barely functional, having been severely damaged over the years by things I've not revealed yet. It shoudl take hours of scavenging to even get a couple basic supplies. Everypony shoudl be ont he brink of dieing, after all, this IS survival horror...))

((I have a feeling that with what your doing to flutters, you've figured out what's actualyl going on, havn't you?))

Spike watched in concern as Twilight tried to open a hallway... "Uh... Twi... there's no door, door looks like it was broken down a loooooong time ago"

Dash watched, wondering waht Fluttershy was doing, and in the mean time the blinking light of course caught the ADHD pegasus's eye and she walked over to look at it, though she didn't hit 'play' just yet.

((also, no such thing as an "audio data pad" a datapad is a tablet PC (like an iPad except a LOT more advanced) though I'm going to roll with this as saying there was an audio file waiting to be played...))

Twilight sighed. Rainbow was right, the door was broken. She turned around and kicked it with her back legs, then walked to where Rainbow was."Damn it!" She said, then calmed down.

She noticed the data pad that Rainbow was looking at, then turned to her. "Play it..." She said to her, a spark of curiosity inside her.

((i will use __ for when static happens))

Rainbow hit play there was static at the start 'log __ Number 06 mental state has deceased alot after we told her ___ she has start to become insane ___ seeing things ___ hearing things ___ remembering things that was said in the past but then forgetting them like she never heard them ___ but though all of it she still remember Number 05." then the audio file broke.

After a while longer Fluttershy comes back out carry a bag with stuff in it "you guys ready?" she asked

Archived