Ponies... IN SPAAAAAAAACE! (See OOC)

Ashton

Dash looked liek she had just been punched in the gut...

Spike glanced up at Twilight "what should we do?" he asked

From a nearby vent came a familiar voice whispering to twilight "ohhh poor gal, y'all shoudl terminate her and give me what's left" looked like favorite 2.0 had caught up to them and was crawling around in the ventilation system now...which was an even mroe terrifying thought...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twilight shook her head. "let me think..." She said, but she still felt quite awkward about the recording, but suddenly, she heard the 2.0 Oh no, The voice... it came from the vents.

She looked up, seeing the ventilation. "NO!" She yelled to it.

Spike looked at Twilight with concern "aaaaaany why are we yelling at the air vents now?" he asked "did one of them try to spoil a book your reading?" he teased, though he looked very concerned...

unseen AJ 2.0 snickered "oh come on, y'all know ah'm not a bad pony, jus' let meh eat yer friends, we can work together, s'long as we c'n keep them blame COJ busy..."

Dash looked confused but put her wing around fluttershy, a touch so gentle and so full of care, and just held her tight a moment

"Why am I the only one..." Twilight sighed, then looked up to the ceiling, well to the air vent. "NO!" She yelled again to 2.0, then turned to Spike. "Is that creature again, it is... agh!" She didn't found words for how annoying and creepy it was. She shook her head and looked around for an exit.

"if we don't do something or leave we are going to die" said Fluttershy still pushing Rainbow but starting to cry after she cry for a bit something in her snap and she started to yell with a slight angry look on her face at Twilight her being the smart one anyway " Number 01 do something before 2.0 gets us"she said angrily still pushing Rainbow to move more hard now then she was.

"Hey, calm down, what am I supposed to do, scare her with my big empty gun?" asked Dash, looknig very worried at hwo flutters was acting...

"At least she cant get down here, right?" asked Spike, looking up and his eyes glowing faintly, then he looked away, they stopped glowing and he shuddered "ok, that really *IS* creepy!"

AJ 2.0 snickered "Ah dont know if y'all are tryin' ta make this a game but ah'm startin' ta enjoy it"

"do you think if we yell loud enough those three ponies with the guns and magic and stuff will show up?" asked Spike

AJ 2.0 snickered "lak ah didn' plan fer that, them three is far away from here, ah ain't completely stupid"

Dash sighed, putting ehr wing around flutters "dont worry, I'll protect you, it'll ahve to get through me first and I wont let it!"

"oh, is that thar a challenge? Y'all got so much tasty lay, ah wouldn't mind getting through y'all" snickered AJ 2.0, though as always, likely just to torment the poor alicorn, she was speaking only loud enough for twilight to hear

((and heh doncha love how spike has darkvision? I cant find the reference but I swear I saw it happen in canon too once when he was alone in the woods...))

Twilight started looking around, a bit deseperated for ammo for Rainbow's gun. It was their best shot... but she didn't found any. She sighed and her horn glowed gently.

"Leave. My. Friends. ALONE!" She said, as a beam came out if her horn towards 2.0. It was a bit slow, easy to dodge, but she just did it so her friends had a chance to get away from her.

Fluttershy still in angry mode "that wouldn't do anything Twilight unless you shot to kill, we are dealing with somepony who kill for fun and a reason the ship is in this state" said fluttershy to twilight

then dropping her angry some when turning to Rainbow "don't you understand Rainbow that is the point i don't want you too die, nopony knows me like you do and i don't know what would i do if you did die" said Fluttershy with a bit compassion still trying to make rainbow move her plot. Turning back to anger "now we need to get out before we die i doubt little miss queeny 01 could even get enough magic to do real hurt, from normal magic anyway" said Fluttershy to Twilight

The blast hit and left a nice hole in the vent. After a momeno, AJ 2.0 stuck her clawed arm in and waved "hole is a might small, ah caint squeeze through" she laughed a deranged laugh

Dash raised her hand and flipped off aj 2.0

Aj laughed and returned the jesture "that thars th spirit yall see we are still friends, now ah jus neet ta eat dammit ah liw on lay!"

"I keep thinking i see the real aj in there for just a moment..." sighed dash

"Me to..." Twilight added after Rainbow did that. "But I'm sure that is not the real one." She then said, still looking at the hole were 2.0 arm was. "Anyways, we need to find an exit." She said as she looked at the door that was supposed to be their exit. "Any ideas. And quick, I don't want to deal with her right now." She said aa her horn glowed, trying to open the door again.

((i don't think ponies can flip off having no hands and all)) "why do you try blasting the door open if you can do it strong enough your either break it or open it either way we can get out" said Fluttershy pointing out the obvious

((I'm thrilled somone noticed! Though suprised Twilight didn't notice... Yes, that was NOT a typo, When dash raised her hoof it was a griffen-like hand, and when the camera cut away it was normal again... yes, any of them can mysteriously manifest hands (and their hips can reverse orientation to let them stand on their back legs) that is not an error... of course none of them realize any of this... but... and actually its not that mysterious how it's done, more mysterious that they CAN do it... ))

"Ah c'n buck it down fer ya, alll ah want is some lay! These consarn dispensors wont respond to me!" commented AJ, showing that she wasn't entirely heartless and insane, in fact it sounded more like she was desperate...

"If I had enough room I could probably blow it away with a rainboom, but..." commented dash

Spike sighed "Well the morgue is right nearby, I guess we picked an appropriate place to get trapped..."

((Oh and fyi: yes, you CAN befriend AJ 2.0 more than a few ways...))

(Hey, english is not my mother language, Spanish is, there are still words I don't know/ completely forget :$

Also, Twi woudln't had noticed since she is slowly going crazy with everything that is going on.)

"Don't say that Spike!" Twilight said after hearing him, but then decided to take Fluttershy's idea of blowing it up. Somewhere inside her, she didn't wanted to do it for some reason.

She charhed her horn and after a moment shot a stronger blast, bringing down the door as it made a really loud sound.

Twilight managed to hear what 2.0 said, but she was not sure she wanted to trust her...

"Lets go eveverypony, door is now open." She then said smiling.

((Really? wow. I would never have guessed it, you are extremely fluent! kudos :) ))

((Actually...))

The magic flashed back, bounding around the room untill it hit some of the pony remains on one fo the tables, making them explode violently...

"great work, egghead" said Dash, pushing herself back up from the floor

up above them, AJ 2.0 was laughing and laughing hard

((sorry to break posting order, but I had to point that out. and yes, there is another way to open the door...))

(Is alright, I understand that. Also, I learned english for 15 years of my life, so I got used to it. Still, there is a long road ahead of me.

Also, we never established a posting order xD but I don't mind having one.)

Oh crap... Twilight ducked after she spell failed and bounced over the room. So that was why she didn't wanted to do it inside her.

"Hey, it was Fluttershy's idea." Twi replied to Rainbow after she said that. "But still..." she sighed.

((we never did i thought we did because we have been posting in on or have you seriously not notice since i came in its been ash,prince then me))

"hey don't blame me i don't see you coming up with any ideas miss queeny 01" said fluttershy snappishly still in her anger, after a bit of thinking "i have another idea but you may not like it, i won't tell twilight it," said fluttershy

((my unofficial rule is "whatever order is initially established is the 'permanent posting order'"))

Moments after the blast Twilight would for an isntant see a warning appear to float in front of her eyes though it vanished quickly and none of the otehrs coudl see it

LAY LEVELS AT 75%

Dash looked concerned "you wont tell twilight? but she's the smart one..." she said, as usual self-deprecating herself...

Spike frowned "So, what now? Or should I go ahead and pick out a nice comfortable slab in the next room?"

"Ah can buck it down consarn it, jus' gimme some lay! An' no ah caint buck it down firs' ah dont have enough lay, mah whole system would shut down from that" she said, still only harassing Twilight, though from the glance she gave Spike it was clear AJ 2.0 was also considering offering to eat the little dragon, though she was smart enough to know not to suggest that...

Twilight sighed. Then noticed the warning that appeared out of nowhere.

"I don't care if Fluttrershy tells me the plan or not..." Twilight started saying, but rather calm. "As long as it works I will be happy." She said as she walked towards them. She was starting to consider 2.0 offer, looked like if she did it she would turn down, but what if she wasn't being thruthful? On the other hoof, she was supposed to be thr element of honesty, so...

"I... will consider it..." Twi said to 2.0

"too late to consider it now" said Fluttershy as she when to the vent where 2.0 was flying if had too

((sorry but i don't remember the exact place of it)) "how you 2.0 i know you want LAY and you can't live without it and from the look of that contender it doesn't have a lot left and we would need more help most likely to get to core to restart it which will benefit all of use now my only thing is i will trust you along as you don't mess with the one i care for." whisper fluttershy to 2.0

AJ rolled her eyes "Ah don' call y'all by yer hardware version, don' call me by it" she said "y'all know, ah'm Applejack" she said, though despite all this there was still a hint of insanity in her eyes "And ah said ah would help y'all iff'n y'all woudl gimme some lay, ah would prefer not ta hurt mah friends... well outside of a good hit now or then" she said, looking directly at Rainbow

Dash glanced at twilight "are you _sure_ that's not AJ? I mean, when it's not acting insane it sounds like her..."

"o' course it's me, an ah would lak mah hat back" added AJ 2.0

Spike gulped "Those other three seemed to think that... whatever she is, was bad news, can we really trust her?"

"an' y'all can spit fire, have sharp teeth too, move ponies an' things into yer pocket dimension, all while bein' willin' ta sacrifice alla us fer rare' or Twi, how c'n we trust y'all?" she asked, turning the question around on spike

Spike opened his mouth to retort, then closed it, then opened it, then closed it, finally just crossing his arms and fuming at being bested...

"Looks like we have no other choice..." Twilight said sighing. "But don't try anything against us..." she then said as she made the hole she made with the other blast big enough so she could go out and buck the door down.

She then casted a barrier around them, incase she did something and to be safe.

"at this moment i could care least what you call me" said Fluttershy then she heard what aj 2.0 said about hitting somepony while looking at rainbow "that would be the wrong thing to do then 2.0 and you may call your AJ but i don't turely believe you are thats why i call you 2.0 because i know thats a fact your an android fact in and fact out "said Fluttershy then she listen to spike and aj 2.0 back and fore "how that i think about it a bit more for all i know i could still be frozen and this is all my imagination either way don't mess with Rainbow, 2.0" whisper fluttershy to aj so the others don't hear then she notice twilight cast a blast the made a barrier for protection fluttershy got into it just in time before it closed ((just in case i didn't say this fluttershy has two sides an insane side and a sane side right now she is kinda on her insane side, therefore her personality kinda changes with it i will let you know when she changes from side to side and until i say she will stay on that side therefore she is on the insane side meaning she could act unpredictable, always serious, and only care for one above all else even herself))

AJ 2.0 frowned at fluttershy's comments "an' them COJ say the 2.0s have a problem..." she muttered.

"Well?" asked Dash "Do your thing... really... freaky... AJ-like-thing"

AJ 2.0 frowned "well e'cuse me fer this body not having repair capuhbilities" she said "and fer me bein' locked out of them fabbers that c'n repair it"

Dash sighed about to say something else but after a moment she finally just said "...fine... sorry..."

AJ 2.0 looked shocked, but nodded "Ah suppose ah am mighty uglified right now" she laughed a little

"Well, buck down that door" said Spike

AJ 2.0 hung her head "ah said ah dont have the lay in me to... iff'n ah tried it would kill me..." she said "...if that's really it... if'n y'all really are gonna put me in this here tight spot..." she walked towards the door "ah don' lak diein... but mah friends... y'all are worth it... she leaned over, about to buck the door...

"Wait!" Twilight said to 2.0, her sheild going down for a momebt as she exited it, then brought it back up. "You said you nedded lay right? Alright then, I wil give you some so you can bring it down." Twilight said. Even though she didn't knew that was the real AJ or not, she didn't wanted to see her friend dead, even if she only looked like her, yhe image would always be in her mind.

Archived