E3 2015 hopes/expectations?

So... E3 2015 is next week.

What are your guys' hopes/expectations for it?

Here's mine:

New information for Persona 5

New information for Kingdom Hearts III

Pipe dreams here:

Final Fantasy X-3 announcement

The World Ends With You 2 announcement.

I can't say anything about Final Fantasy XV because it's already confirmed it won't be there.

What are all of you hoping for?

Yes and no. In regards of looking forward for E3 that is. I  fine since HoT's is doing good and this is all I am playing with lately....and besides Blizzard would rather save the revelations for their own party, yes? When it comes to their games I would wish some new info about Legacy of the Void...and maybe next expansion for Diablo III? Ha, one would wish.

Other developers? I still have hopes (however doubtful) for Suikoden VI from Konami...and maybe surprise Zone of Enders as well. Metal Gear is all but guaranteed so I am not worried about Phantom Pain. Still I would wish for sequel to Metal Gear Rising. It's been a while since a good slasher came out so it would require Platinum Games or Santa Monica with new God of War to save the day. I doubt that Tecmo could do much since Ninja Gaiden isn't what it used to be, and there is no word for either new Devil May Cry or Lords of Shadow.

Outside of slashers? Probably Arkham Knight would be on the first place, although at the same time I hope it wouldn't be the last game of the brand. Maybe Rocksteady could make a Batman Beyond game? They certainly could pull that off.

I also looking for the strategy games. New C&C wouldn't hurt, as would be new Dune game...which was the last, Emperor, in 2001? Well there is little hopes for the later one with disbanding of Westwood. Homeworld 3 would be nice too.

I am quite satisfied with the recent trends when it comes to fighting games. All I would want is a new Soul Calibur. Either VI or reboot of the series. If there is fighting game that needs one, it would be 'Soul' series.

Yay new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.

Boo no new Persona 5 information.

Oh...

This happened too...

I'm excited and scared at the same time.

:-|

Need for Speed 2015 has Surface by Aero Chord.

That alone makes E3 a success.

But yes, the only thing I've looked into is the new NFS game, and it is looking very good. Full customization... Varying drift camera options (confirmed on twitter)... OUTSTANDING in-game graphics... And another storyline I can make fun of how stupid it is (probably) (I liked the storylines in NFSMW2012 & Rivals, lul).

Actually, it's nice to see a storyline, even if I know I won't like it. Why? Because like in NFSMW2005, it really put a purpose to every race, every speed camera, every cop chase... It really made the world engulf me *w*

Archived