mlp dungeons and dragons. ( OOC/ Discussion)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm going change the order up. Rdd will go last and if they don't reply in 13.5 hours from this post we will assume that he has some important business irl and we should skip him

• 4 weeks later...

This looks cool I play Dungeons and Dragons and stuff so it sounds like your putting my two favourite things together and I am a seasoned Dungeons and Dragons player I have played every single edition and played pathfinder.

So are still open to one more?

If so I will just post the Character here anyways.

Character sheet:

Name: Parry Slice

Species: Unicorn

Role: Fighter/Rogue (Swashbuckling)

Brief history: From a distant realm unknown to most, he is a swashbuckling pony who loves to plunder and pilfer, collecting treasure and often likes waylaying merchant vessels he sailed has sailed many places and has appeared in many lands bringing treasures and spreading them amongst poorer people.

Preferred weapons: Sabre w/ scabbard, and a parrying dagger.

Special powers/ablities: Water Manipulation: Parry has domain over water able to move it and form it; although he uses it to batter other ships, he can only use this power for a short while and he must wait at least 15 minutes to use the power again.

Minor Unicorn Magic: Has the regular magical aptitude of a Unicorn.

Power Attack: Parry gives up a little accuracy (temporarily) for more damage.

Agility: Parry is pretty agile and swift.

I bet he wonders 'why is all the rum gone.' But in all seriousness I like the character. He's a pirate, I can only assume he's Chaotic neutral and his abilities are balanced and not too overwhelming. I'll only accept because we need a fifth for voting reasons. (Rdd is still in the rp but is on hiatus)

Oh before I forget. Braveshield... I thought you had a long two handed sword instead of a short sword and shield. I remember because you fought really hard for that long sword before we started. Oh well too late now, the shield played to important of a role in the fight.

Alright, Sorry iv been gone for so long. And i can't promise a post a day, because their are two days a week taht i just don't have access to a device to post, but im back, and if im still welcome, and if their is room, can i jump back in after auger posts next?

Archived