mlp dungeons and dragons. ( OOC/ Discussion)

summery. 2 fighters and a mage walk into a bar lol. but were at the bar. changelings attack we fight them off and we just tried but to no avail to figure out whats going on 

something involving a traitor changing and a letter meant for the princess. 

i could imagine blackwing being a tough guy and not caring about the whole thing up to this point or you could just say he was watching the whole thing from a distance 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

summery. 2 fighters and a mage walk into a bar lol. but were at the bar. changelings attack we fight them off and we just tried but to no avail to figure out whats going on 

something involving a traitor changing and a letter meant for the princess. 

i could imagine blackwing being a tough guy and not caring about the whole thing up to this point or you could just say he was watching the whole thing from a distance

Seems legit.

rogue no, fighter no, any magic user no, I am Stormchaser the Barbarian

Luls now I will show you some respect aren't barbarians usually illiterate in D&D that's how it was when I played 3rd edition.

My idea was taht before the whole, well, incident happened with the changelings Black had slipped outside. From their, its basically either him just resting outside, or being caught up by some random bandits rying to either raid the tavern or just being stupid and trying to rob Black

Archived