Dog Day's Moon party; Saturday, August 13th GMT-5 PM

Based on an RP chat we just had, there is going to be a party celebrating the next full moon in Equestria. Formal-ish attire is requested, and the ponies will gambol and play on the hot summer night in the cool mist of the falls.

Refreshment and Entertainment by DJ Pon-3 will be provided.

At this party, a Shakesperian Romantic Comedy style plot is afoot, but all players do not need to be involved in this subplot:

Trillium is in love with her friend River Birch. River Birch was invited to the party by the neighborhood gossip, Primrose whom he is not fond of, but was too polite to hurt her feelings.

So Trillium, on the verge of psycho over this, propositioned ZephyrBurst to join her for the party and pretend to be her coltfriend for 50 bits.

Hilarity will ensue.

Oh, just wanna make sure that it was clear that this will be a chat RP. The RP room is normally in #CanterlotRP.

For those not irc savvy, you can get to it by going into the chat link found on the front page and typing in "/join #CanterlotRP" without the quotes. The exact date and time hasn't been set yet, but flutterscotch will keep everyone updated on that info.

Like she said, there's a subplot with Trillium and Zephyr Burst, and it's encouraged that everyone come in with their own agendas. Lots of fun and hilarity will indeed ensue. On a side note, these chat RPs can be fairly lengthy. Anywhere from 2-4 hours is normal, so keep that in mind. Anyway, if you're interested, even if you don't make it to the event, lets us know here. :)

Edit: What CherryRie did. :unsure:

Oh, I just wanted to add that I will post the full log of the RP here after it is over. I'll format it though so it's easy to read.

Oh yeah, and of course, the RP will be kept PG-13, especially since I'll be posting it here. As far as the date and time, I believe Flutterscotch and myself will be discussing that really really soon. I've been away for the past week so we didn't get any time to do so. The idea for this surfaced the night I had left for the week.

Vinyl'll be there for pony autograph signings, group mingling and track requests...'course, she may just decide to have some fun in her own time there too, so if you see her lounging around at all, don't be afraid to say hey! :3

And there may, or may not be, a Brazil Nut sighting...it all depends! :3

Confirmed and done.

Characters involved.

Bannhammer - Ace High

flutterscotch - Trillium

ZephyrBurst - Zephyr Burst

Robikku Pegasus - Vinyl Scratch

Diomedes - Aristotle Ironwing

Pony_Sage - Pyrite

flutterscotch also played River Birch and Primrose, but they are side non-app characters.

Rom Com RP Link

It's color coded by story. There were 3 of them going on and there's a bit of crossover here and there. The colors will make it easier to spot which story is which. If something seems out of place, that's where a crossover is happening.

We'll plan the times for events like this better next time so more ponies can be included.

I think it would be helpful to include a list of participant characters and their players. It might make it easier to visualize the scenes while reading.