Dungeons and ponies! (closed)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The map revealed the long trek to canterlot the fastest being a path that runs through diamond dog territory, going around it would add three days to their journey. They would have to choose speed or safety in their quest.

brave sat down taking a drink of his wine

"so" *sip* "what we doing?" brave asked statica

(she seams to be the most level headed person of the group especially with me wallowing in grief....plus she was given the letter) he thought waiting for who he was considering the captain of this rag tag band of misfits (or would it be a band of killers......eh what ever) 

Statica nodded at Brave's comment. it seemed everyone made up there mind they were in it together. she glanced at her map and took a deep breath "in were going thru diamond dog territory!" she noted the map and found the direction to start off in. 

Statica breifly checked on the innskeepers and saw they were getting ready to go! Static smiled knowing they would be alright so long as they avoid the changelings. 

she finally pointed to the road to go and shouted "al right everyone we go this way quickly we don't have much time!" she said guiding the group down the proper path.

Parry just chuckled and tipped his hat a tad bit then he spoke up because they mentioned Diamond Dogs.

"Aye I know what those scurvy dogs can do they're vile rapscallions almost as vile as a pirates greed!"

He winked then thought about when he had met the Diamond Dogs but couldn't quite remember although he recalled the, stealing a fair bit of his loot.

"Oh I want to drive me trusty sword through them bilge rats I'll show them what happens when they steal my loot, evil creatures they are now are we going to begin our excursion or what?"

He asked with a wink of an eye and a smirk.

Statica shook her head and shouted “NO! I know they may be untrustworthy but fighting diamond dogs is not worth the risk or the time!” she said as she walked along. Turning her head to Parry and brave behind her.

She took a moment “Brave, parry and storm … sorry I have trouble with names sometimes. Please if we run into trouble lets try to handle it without our swords; and if we must fight then I shall get behind you and help in battle.” Statica said calming down hoping they could agree on something

Parry shook his head at Storm and scowled.

"You need'nt worry about my habits I have no real intentions to really kill the Diamind Dogs I was just a lil'bit excited"

He smiled and nodded as truthfully as he could but he was telling the truth because he wasn't a scoundrel like other ponies of his kind of profession.

"hay i didnt say i was going to cause a fight with th-" he then turned his head towards the buzzing sound

he then stood up and started to jog in the direction of canterlot

"well eather way now is not the time to be sitting here gawking so i say lets go!" he said over his shoulder as he kept going

Statica stopped in horror. “should of done a perception check!” she angrily growled

Statica considered her options

“the army is coming we cant out run it but if we go off the path into the woods we might be able to evade them! RUN EVERYONE STAY CLOSE!” she shouted as she uncurled her whip to use as a lifeline to hold and to help keep everyone together.

“OLA BLANCA!” she shouted as she cast a speel over her party to help them run at there best.

Statica lead them in the woods holding the map up with her magic. Running at a steady sprint being carful not to lose her bearing. 

Statica wasn't as fast or strong as the boys and was having a hard time setting the pace. despite how hard she ran they couldn't escape the sound of the incoming changelings. 

she wrestled panic for a moment and shouted "ok listen up we go deeper into the woods and keep running we fight and move!" she shouted

"we can't fight and we can't run but if we pick off there fastest ones, we might be able to escape for now!" she shouted.

it was the only idea she had. they struggled with 20 changelings who knew how many were behind them. but she figured the only way out was to fight and move at the keep moving and to keep the fight int manageable chunks. so long as she didn't expend to much magical energy she could keep her boy's strength and speed up with her magic.

"any objections!" she shouted still running

"I could always carry you" brave said as he kept stride with them

"Then you could also use spells as we go to slow them down"

Then he thought for a moment (unless she's heavier then she looks) but brave was in no way going to ask her how heavy she was

Statica nodded 2 of her party members seemed to agree but brave seemed to be against it with his suggestion that he help her run!

Statica blushed at the suggestion and yelled "I AM A TRAVLER WHO HAS GOT THIS FAR On MY OWN! tHERE IS NO NEED TO CARRY ME! .... Sin embargo gracias!" She gave him a quick sloppy kiss on the neck while running and looked back there was a large orange glow

Statica though that perhaps the changlings were burning down the Forrest! This changed things up a bit. she warmed up a magic attack ready to fire off at the first changling to come into her view

Archived