Just a chit chat post

BassClef

Hallo everypony, my name I Bass Clef (that's just my ponysona. The names John!) and I just wanna start a post just for talking with you guys! So by all means, post away!

Okay, I'm bored so I'll bite. Hehe. Always up for random chatter.

I dunno, why don't you tell us a little about yourself? What do you like? What do you want to talk about?

Well, first off I'm one of the German fans of MLP. I came over to America to come live with my dad when I was younger and we had limited channels on tv. I was surfing channels and one day MLP was on. I already knew about the fandom and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Of course, I understood little of what they were saying, but it looked cool! So that made me wanna learn English a little bit more. Now every time there is a new episode, I HAVE to watch it or else I get pony withdrawal!

And that is how I became a brony.

Now for likes, I love to play music! Henceforth the character 'Bass Clef' came to be. He's just like I was a few years back, he doesn't speak much English at all.

I also like vegetarian food... Yeah, most German meals contain a lot of meat, but I just like the taste of vegetarian foods.

If you know me IRL you know I'm addicted to plants vs zombies! I play it when I'm not doing anything else. (Playing right now actually!)

And that's about all I'm comfortable telling you about me.

Hmm, okay. Well nice to meet you I guess. Heh. Not a lot I can talk about there I'm afraid. I'm English, though I did learn a little German in school. I can understand some, but I can't speak it I'm afraid. I tried really hard to learn another language, but I never quite got it I'm afraid. Ahh well. Still, I like Germany. Interesting country.

Still, your character sounds nice. I don't have a ponysona myself, I don't really connect like that with characters I play. I have a range of characters that I write though which can be found in my log if you were interested in browsing. 

Me, I'm an avid gamer and a writer. Not really much else to say, hehe.

That... doesn't sound very healthy, darling.

Umm, I concur. Heh, though I expect the OP was exaggerating. 

Pony withdrawal is serious! That why I started RP!

And, I have written fan fictions too. Mostly in German... I could translate them if you want to read them, but it would take time... Like as much time as it took to write them.

Right... pony withdrawal. Okay.

Yeah, heh, I can't read German. I can understand a little, but I doubt I could read them. Sorry. What are they about?

Well, I'm almost finished with one called Die Irrenanstalt. Which translates to The Mental Asylum. Just looking at the title, you can guess what its about...

The other one has an English title: The way the cookie crumbles.

It's about how bass met his first love, cookie batter, but in the end, cookie dies. It's a tear jerker...

Interesting. I would browse them if they were translated. Heh.

I also write a bit of fan fiction from time to time. Though not much nowadays. I'm focusing on my book, and RP. Heh.

Two stories. One a sequel from the first. Which were not well received. But hey, I don't care. I liked writing them and only put them up just in case anyone wanted to read them and would get enjoyment out of it.

Would you like me to post my first?

Excuse me, but what is OP?

OP stands for Original Poster. Which in this instance is you because you started the thread.

Ah. I didn't understand at first. It easy for me to just spell out what I want to say instead of just abbreviating. Other than RP.

Speaking of RP, would any of you be interested in joining me for an RP?

*appears* European people in America, woot!

Yeah, I'm from England myself, though I've been here for a pretty good while now. I actually took a little German a while back, but I probably don't remember any of it besides the basics. So yeah. XD Germany does seem like a cool place though.

As for fanfiction, I've never actually written any myself. Well...sort of. I began one (non pony related) a couple months ago, but I just got stuck and it's probably still sitting in my computer files somewhere...

Some other random facts about me, I do archery in my spare time, hence the name Hawkeye (Marvel superhero? What superhero? :P) Oh, and I also play a lot of Nintendo games, I've been into them since the 64. So yeah, that's about it I guess. :)

Just adding my own bits in late, I'm also a fanfiction writer myself, darlings, mostly about OC stories. My largest fic, 'Bejeweled' is almost 100k in words. Even right now I'm working on 'Toola Roola's Nights without Lights', G3 needs more fanfictions darlings.

RP? Umm, no... sorry. I'm in too many as it is, though I am always open for requests for CC Rarity.

Oh, and just saying you can use the edit function to correct your posts.

Ah. I didn't know that. Thanks for the bit of information!

You know, its always cool to see that you have at least one post up that has been tagged "hot." It makes me feel good about myself! Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Archived