Hello there *sqeak*

Cefren

I'm Cefren, a girl from the Philippines and I joined this forum because I might want to roleplay some time. And I'd also like to share some OCs and stuff. I just hope I can stay active here since I usually lurk and don't post too often in forums. :blush: I hope I can fit with you all.

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. B) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :D

As for showing your OCs, please do! We have a Gallery and an Art Section to show and discuss art works for that. B)

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :P

As for showing your OCs, please do! We have a Gallery and an Art Section to show and discuss art works for that. :D

Thanks. :D I feel very welcomed. I'm very glad you pony-folk are really friendly. ^_^ Um, do I have to make a new thread to post some OC sketches and bios? Or am I just going to upload them in my personal album? Or both? :?

BTW, I really like the smileys here. :P

An Rper, sounds like you'll indeed have a good time here.

Welcome, as one would say here, and enjoy your time here.

I used to RP a lot back then. I think I'm a bit rusty but I am looking forward to improve. ;)

Thanks. ^_^ I feel very welcomed. I'm very glad you pony-folk are really friendly. :) Um, do I have to make a new thread to post some OC sketches and bios? Or am I just going to upload them in my personal album? Or both? :?

You can do both if you like, its up to you. The Gallery is just that, a gallery, where you can create albums, upload images and describe them. If you want to display your works in the Art Section, just create a new topic there and write and upload what you like. :P The latter is also good if you want to offer requests, trades, or commissions.

You can do both if you like, its up to you. The Gallery is just that, a gallery, where you can create albums, upload images and describe them. If you want to display your works in the Art Section, just create a new topic there and write and upload what you like. :) The latter is also good if you want to offer requests, trades, or commissions.

I see, I see. Thanks! Although I can be hesitant sometimes. My art seems mediocre (well at least to me :P ) I usually draw better on paper but our scanner's pretty old and makes scary, loud static noises. So you guys will probably see mostly decent-ish MS paint art from me. :blush::oops: