Hello every pony...

MusicRose

Um hello every pony, I'm Music rose. I like to listion to a lot of music and watch mlp, as well as mlp reviewers on YouTube. I'm also a big anime and video game nerd. I found this site when looking for a place to talk to fellow bronys as there aren't any around my area. I also a little shy and not the best at communicating with other people, so doing thing like this make me a little nervise. I was first introduced to mlp from a podcast I was listing to where in found out that one of the people I watch play games on YouTube was a brony. After that I saw ponys popping up all over the internet, so I decided to give it a try. The first two times I tryed watching it I had to stop less then 10min. Into the episode, however some months later I tryed again and very quickly found myself enjoying it and oficaly becoming a brony during the parasprite episode. My favourite characters are Derpy,Luna,Discord,and pinkie.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show if you can. Enjoy RPing with everyone!!

:)

"Hopefully you enjoy this establishment. And... Hopefully Italy... Behaves himself."

"Who you talking to, Germany?"

"The new member. Don't worry about it."

"Ooo~ will they give me pasta~?"

"Ughh... You just had a huge bowl of pasta this morning..."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived