Hello there~

MrPip

Okay so hi there, my name is Pip and I am the newest member of your little community! :)

So about myself...I am a student, I like MLP(duh), Midieval Fantasy, and weaponry like swords, bows and firearms. I tend to be the guy that says sorry waaay too much, kinda like Fluttershy. I try to be nice to everyone but I like being a sarcastic goof quite a bit, so expect sarcasm from me. Oh and i'm a guy. Might wanna mention that huh?

How I found Canterlot....well I used to come from[insert site here] and wanted to find new roleplay sites to have fun on, and I went to google and wala~

How I got interested in MLP FIM....I just kept hearing about these "Brony" guys, I didn't pass judgement but I wanted to know who the heck they were, next thing I know i'm watching the first episode of MLP and 3 hours later....you get the point.

Favorite Mane 6? Twilight. Favorite Pony? Luna.

Soo....that's really it, i'm not that interesting. Anyway, I can't wait to meet all of you. For now i'll be setting up my profile.

See ya soon!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you are able too. Have fun with the RP's.

Also, you seem to like Pokemon. I also like that. So you can talk with me about that too if you so wish.

:smirk:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Not that interesting'? Ha. Midieval is stinkin' killer, and killer to talk about. Is bae. If you like that, then surly there is some part of you that is interesting. Also, everyone is interesting whether they think they are or not~

So you, enjoy your time spent in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! :3

Archived