Hero Needs Help! (OOC)

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I should point out to Seajay that it will be extremely difficult to get Zed to calm his mind down. We're talking about an angel who has lived his entire life completely on edge. I can offer a few suggestions, if you'd like. >.>

I'm glad it's a bit difficult. And I can understand why Zed would be much harder to hypnotize. Poor guy has been though a lot. I welcome a the challenge and sure HooDoo does as well. OwO

I'm not sure how I'm doing so far this is the first time, playing as a 'bad' character. But yes, suggestions would be welcomed. :)

Actually, you're both doing very well so far. ^_^

Basically, the best option I can give you is trying to relate to him somehow. Like, he has absolutely no real family and is afraid of losing the one he has now.

Hi, I'm here. Too late to join?

You recommended Gale Storm. I suppose I'll use him.

Since this is just free for all, I'm going to choose a time when Gale wasn't even Duke yet. Unless that's what you had in mind.

*Meekly raises hand* I could try. The episodes that we did see of him really didn't give you much to go on. So, it may be a little tricky but, if no one else wants to I don't mind doing it. 0w0'

apperently im joining the fray

and if seajay dosnt mind i would like to play sombra

i can do a great evil laugh......not that you guys can hear it

((edited))

Thanks a lot, HooDoo. You made my angel cry. ;-;

She is not the nicest of ponies. XD If it is becoming to much I can dial it back a little. ^w^

apperently im joining the fray

and if seajay dosnt mind i would like to play sombra

i can do a great evil laugh......not that you guys can hear it

Sure, go ahead~! Can't wait to seem him. You can probably portray them better than I can. :)

((edited))

Sorry, I lost connection yesterday I was just about to post a message here and then it went offline. -_-

This connection loss is really ticking me off, i hope to fix this problem really soon.

Anyway.

So, Gale Storm will be a duke, this takes place 7 years later. Okay... So, how should I enter? I don't wanna come up with coming in out of nowhere by basically saying "I'm the duke. Hello Zed, it's been a while!"

I would really like a suggestion.

im thinking sombra would be angry that chrysalis took this long to free him once more

anypony agree?

That sounds fun, I could work with that.

Sorry, I lost connection yesterday I was just about to post a message here and then it went offline. -_-

This connection loss is really ticking me off, i hope to fix this problem really soon.

Anyway.

So, Gale Storm will be a duke, this takes place 7 years later. Okay... So, how should I enter? I don't wanna come up with coming in out of nowhere by basically saying "I'm the duke. Hello Zed, it's been a while!"

I would really like a suggestion.

How about (assuming you are on the good guys side) the train makes a stop unexpectedly and you make a grand entrance. And maybe oblivious to the situation.

How about (assuming you are on the good guys side) the train makes a stop unexpectedly and you make a grand entrance. And maybe oblivious to the situatio

That could work.

And yes, Gale's on the good side.

She is not the nicest of ponies. XD If it is becoming to much I can dial it back a little. ^w^

No way! Keep it up! This is probably one of the most intense roleplays Zed has ever been in. :)

No way! Keep it up! This is probably one of the most intense roleplays Zed has ever been in. :)

Haha! I'm enjoying the back and forth between Zed and HooDoo. I must say I do enjoy playing a baddie...It is quite fun~! :D

Archived