Caracter Theme Song Requests.

AlextheAngel

Okay, so I think I'm in a good place to start making songs that would be fitting for different characters. So here's what I'll do... Post your favorite OC here, and what lyrical style you think would fit the character best. However, please understand that I am very limited equipment-wise, so it will take a bit of time for the song to be finished. Once it is, I will post the link to the song here.

Also, I should throw out that the only genre I know how to do is Rock and Metal. However, I will try to make acceptions wherever I can. :)

Okay, so I think I'm in a good place to start making songs that would be fitting for different characters. So here's what I'll do... Post your favorite OC here, and what lyrical style you think would fit the character best. However, please understand that I am very limited equipment-wise, so it will take a bit of time for the song to be finished. Once it is, I will post the link to the song here.

Also, I should throw out that the only genre I know how to do is Rock and Metal. However, I will try to make acceptions wherever I can. :)

Cipher Splash

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130103085145/mlp/images/1/17/UUM1_S02E18.png

I know the song for Midnight Shadow XD

could you do stormchaser his app and everything in in my signature for the gene you can pick but i don't think Metal would fit maybe rock would idk as for Lyrical style IDK because i don't know what styles there are

I'll see what I can do. :)

Okay, I got this.

See this guy?

gale_storm_by_noedigjk471-d83aikj.png

http://img10.deviantart.net/13af/i/2014/291/7/b/gale_storm_by_noedigjk471-d83aikj.png

This is Gale Storm while he was Steward of Luna's kingdom and a Lunar agent.

His theme is lightning, thunder, and ultimate judgement.

I forgot to add his wings.... totally forgot. I got caught up with finishing this quickly a long time ago.

Here's a reference as some sort of lyric:

Lightning is clashing, thunder is rolling, everything you have done will be judged here.

Lightning will clash, thunder will roll... what you will see will be the only thing you'll ever fear.

I'm a patient guy. All you need to do is PM me when you post the song in this thread, even if it takes a year, hopefully it wouldn't. =P

This is Gale Storm while he was Steward of Luna's kingdom and a Lunar agent.

His theme is lightning, thunder, and ultimate judgement.

I forgot to add his wings.... totally forgot. I got caught up with finishing this quickly a long time ago.

Here's a reference as some sort of lyric:

Lightning is clashing, thunder is rolling, everything you have done will be judged here.

Lightning will clash, thunder will roll... what you will see will be the only thing you'll ever fear.

I'm a patient guy. All you need to do is PM me when you post the song in this thread, even if it takes a year, hopefully it wouldn't. =P

I'm hoping it won't either. I do have a few helpers, so I'm hoping I can throw something together in a shorter amount of time. :)

I see a mistake I made in the rhyme. It's actually:

Lightning will clash, thunder will roll, everything you have done will be judged here.

Lightning is clashing, thunder is rolling... what you'll see will be the only thing to fear.

• 3 weeks later...

For now, this is all the requests I can take.

Also, my guitarist left college, so it's going to take a bit more time than I first anticipated. That, and I have quite a few side projects I'm working on.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived