Soul eater rp (interest check)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

APP

MEISTER NAME: Stormchaser
MEISTER AGE: 24
MEISTER APPEARANCE: he is about 5'10 he wears a green hoodie and blue shorts and red velcro sandals his heir is a naturally blue with green highlights 
MEISTER PERSONALITY: he is lazy and don't take things seriously very often unless his friends and teammates in trouble when he gets serious he changes completely he normalest ((didn't know what word to use for not being lazy, and he is smarter than he appears, his laziness makes him appear dumb 
MEISTER FIGHTING STYLE: he is skill in close range and long prefer close. because of his laziness he is almost always running late for things

OTHER: because of his laziness he got to the Academy late and didn't get a weapon when he was on his way home he saw a young girl in trouble and help her after some talking he found out she was a weapon and on her way to the Academy

WEAPON NAME: Starwind
WEAPON AGE: 10
WEAPON APPEARANCE: average height for her age, she wears a dress looks like this (( http://image.ofweek.com/uploadfile/comimg/big/2010-02/Girl-Casual-Dre-983098.jpg  if doesn't work copy and paste in adress bar to make work)) she had natural black hair with red highlights look at accout pic to see her hair,

WEAPON PERSONALITY: unlike storm she is more active than him and always trying to get him moving sometimes she is successful others not.
WEAPON FORM: snake blade

STRONGEST TECHNIQUE: Whirlwind Hunter

I'd like to join, but I haven't seen Soul Eater yet... I'm planning to though

Is it still alright if I join but have my character learn more stuff along the way?

Sorry we're full.

I actually like the team we have. We have Seajay as roughnut and toughnut from how to train your dragon. StormChaser as Kenpachi from Bleach. And BassClef as Ragnoroc and Crona minus the black blood and dress.

Haha! Those are some pretty accurate comparison's. I hadn't realized that until now. XD

Blake and Lance kind of reminds me of Bon and Gin from " The Get Backers" mixed with Ed and Al Elric.

I look forward to some brotherly awesomeness from the Knight Brothers. X3

I do agree that this team is pretty neat. The personality's mixing together is great~!

Stormchaser,  being the outstanding size of 5'10, is really tall much like Kenpachi. Another thing they have in common is their partner's are small little girls that they often carry on their backs. ;)

Archived