Love Knows No Bounds. Part 2

AlextheAngel

Zed stood in front of the mirror in his room, staring nervously at his reflection. He was wearing a black tuxedo that fit snuggly around the young man's thin frame, courtesy of the lovely Rarity... Who was currently in a seperate room with Thunder, helping her put on her dress. Zed sighed heavily and his heart thudded loudly within his chest. It had been eight years since he had arrived in Equestria, and finding a wonderful girlfriend even after months of doubt. Now, it was finally being done.

He was finally going to marry Thunder...

Zed flinched a bit as the door to his room opened, and Celestia along with Solar and the whole Lunar Family appeared behind him in the mirror. "Look at you..." Celestia said softly, a loving smile gracing her lips. "Eight years ago, I took you in as a son because you had nowhere else to go. Now look at you... Already getting married..." She reached up and straightened his neck tie a bit, letting out a small sigh. "You look so handsome... Where does the time go?"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thunder was mumbling to her self as rarity fitted with the dress

she was making it on the spot because thunder changed her mind every other day

(why are they all so heavy

'because its a lot of fabric dear'

i know but still i feel weak.......and.....scared

'now now....thunder you made the man wait eight years with barely a fight between you.....its time to face it'

but what if once we're-

' ah ah ah....what would be different?'

um.......

'exactly...nothing would be different. you would both still live at your house at the rainbow falls, you would still visit the canterlot castle, and you would still love him just as much')

thunder blushed at that

"are you ok darling?" rarity asked seeing thunders face

thunder looked up at her "oh...yes im ok rarity"

(are you going to be here?

'i already am')

After the Celestial and Lunar family came in, Gale Storm also came in, in his formal suit that he had worn only two times in his 75 whole years of life.

He wore his old patch that was initialed "G.S." in softly angular letters that covered his left eye.

His mane was also tidied up in a slick back-combed style, to look good for Zed's wedding, of course.

He was glad to be his uncle since Zed's adoption, now Zed had the chance to life a better life with his lover, Thunder.

"I am truly joyed to witness another wedding." He said in his naturally deep voice. "Be yourself, and you'll be fine."

Snow Storm came in Thunder's bride room, Snow Storm's only best friend, to see how she's doing.

"Everything going well?" She asked. "I had those thoughts too, you know!" She smiled.

"what thoughts?" thunder asked the pale blue pony who just walked in

"misses storm please close the door before somepony else see's miss thunder's dress before its ready" rarity said with a few pins in her mouth

((fyi when ever thunder has a conversation like that shes only mumbling her side and she mumbles so low in tone no one can understand her))

(sorry if it took a while, I forgot to suscribe to the thread to get the notifications T.T)

Darky smiled to Zed after seeing him in his suit. He was wearing a fancy light armor, perfect for the wedding even though it was not a suit.  

"Looks who is finally getting wed." He said smiling to Zed as he walked behind him. "Heh, I never thought I would see this day." he said chuckling a bit.

Luna smiled and walked behind her husband. "I'm quite happy for you dear. Is good to know you finally decided to marry your special somepony." She said smiling to him.

Lullaby also walked to him. "Wow, you look really good in that suit." She said smiling as she stood beside Zed, smiling to him.

Zed sighed and lifted his glasses up to rub his eyes a bit. In all reality, he was to worried to even think straight. The thought of everything not working out between he and Thunder terrified him greatly, though he was somehow able to regain his composure. He smiled at Celestia and nodded.

As the rest of the Lunar Family complimented him on his suit, Zed blushed a bit. "Thanks, guys." He said, rubbing the back of his neck a bit.

Just then, Solar squeezed through the door and stood next to him, beaming brightly in his own brand new suit. "You finally did it..." He said, chuckling a bit. "I agree with Darky, I didn't think this would ever happen, but now..." He smiled and shook his head a bit. "Congratulations, my dear brother."

"Heh, thanks." He said, looking down a bit. "I'm still a little nervous. I mean... what if things don't work out?"

Gale raised his right brow at Zed, who is worrying a lot.

"That is a good question. So, here's my wisdom to you..." He said to poor Zed. "You don't love what she has, you don't love what she can do. You love her for who she is. It's the same for her, and everypony else here."

He approached him, gently putting his right hoof on his left shoulder. "We all have it, romantically or not..." He said to him. "It's just like I said before." He pat his shoulder once with confidence. "Just be yourself. You know who you are, and so does she, that's why she loves you. So you won't have to worry about that sort of future." He then backed up and turned to leave. "I'll be at the main hall... Break a leg."

Darky gave a step forward. "Don't say that. I know it will work." he said smiling, putting a hoof on his shoulder. "Believe me." he said smiling to him.

Lullaby smiled and went to hug Zed after Solar let him go. "I know she is very lucky to have you.:" Lullaby said smiling after the hug.

Darky went back with Luna. "We will be in the main hall. See you later." Luna said before she left with Darky to the main hakk.

Snow responded after shutting the door behind her.
"Future-doubting thoughts." Snow said. "Don't get worked up in the head about it! You're talking to a married mare, after all!"
Snow was smiling to show that Thunder has nothing to fear for this special occasion.

"oh....oh this is normal......" she started to breath in and out trying to keep calm

"so....wheres brave and zecrath?" she asked once she was calmed, knowing that zecrath would arrived with brave

Zed listened closely to Gale's words, still biting his lip nervously. However, the Duke's words seemed to boost renewed confidence within the young man. Even after he married Thunder, it would all still be the same. They would still love each other just as much. He smiled as Lullaby hugged him, and sighed a bit. "Thanks, everyone." He said, studying himself in the mirror for a bit longer.

Solar patted the young man on the shoulder a few times. "Good luck, buddy." He said, still smiling from ear to ear. "I'm going to see if Brave and Zecrath have made it yet." With that, he walked out of the room.

Zed stood there alone with Celestia for a minute, before she sighed. "Lullaby is right, you know." She said. "She is very lucky to have you. Of course, who wouldn't be?" She smiled as tears suddenly began to blur her vision, and she took in a shaky breath before pulling the boy into a tight hug. "I love you, sweetie." She said, sobbing a bit.

The young man hugged her tightly, his own eyes beginning to tear up. "I love you, too... Mother." He said softly, before releasing her and handing her a tissue. "Let's get to the main hall... They'll be starting soon."

Celestia was surprised at first, since that would have been the first time Zed had called her "mother". She smiled and dabbed her eyes with the tissue and nodded, walking with him out the door and down the hall. A little bit later, they caught sight of a strange cloaked figure. At first glance, Celestia did not recognize the unicorn. "Excuse me," she called. "This is a private wedding, do you have your invitation?"

Darky payed no attention to the cloacked pony, but looked oddly familiar...

Lullaby decided to go and visit to Thunder before she went with her parents to the main hall.

"Hewwo!" She said happily to Thunder and Snow as she walked in, almost sounding like a filly as she did so.

The cloaked pony didn't say a word but instead floated her invatation out and gave it to celestia but didn't stop walking

The invatation was one of three that thunder had sent

The other two were given to fluttershy, who said she couldn't make it for some reason, and Zecrath

The letter didn't even have a name on it for the pony getting it

Thunder turned to see darky as rarity finished her dress

"Hi darky....I'd give you a hug but....." She then looked at rarity who was putting last second touches on it

Brave was entering the main hall as the rest did "hay everyone" he said

He was in his Areion form and in his ceremonial armor

Which was the closest thing he had sence his tux for his wedding was a rental

Zecrath stepped in behind darky and put a hoof to his mouth as a tear formed

Zecrath had been the closest thing to a father that thunder had and he was to give her away to zed

But it always looked weird when the zebra showed emotion

"zecrath!" thunder said but stayed where she was

"hi thunder" he said in his thick accent "how have you been?"

"well im getting married so....." she then smiled at him "so where is your tux?"

"you know i dont have one" he said witch yielded a sharp gasp from rarity right after she finished the dress

"we must make you one right away" rarity said as she grabbed her stuff and dragged zecrath off by the hoof to make him a tux before the wedding started

Celestia studied the invitation for a moment, but pondered why it did not have a name written on it. "Strange..." She said, watching as the cloaked unicorn disappeared. "We might have to keep an eye on that one... although I might just be overthinking this."

"Possibly..." Zed replied, biting his lip a little. "Let's just get to the main hall... I don't want to think about it too much." However, he did think about it... and it made him fairly nervous. He continued biting his lip even as they entered the main hall, where Dawn Whisper, Twilight Sparkle, and all of her friends sat smiling at him. Well, all save for Rarity, who was still working on Thunder's dress.

"Stop biting your lip." Celestia demanded, patting his shoulder. "No mental blocks, no doubts whatsoever."

(The one with Thunder is Lullaby. Darky is with Luna in the main hall, Brave)

Lullaby walked to where Thunder was and hugged her after Rarity left. "I'm so happy for you."she said smiling as she hugged her.

She let her go and looked at her dress. "I really like your dress." She said smiling.

((Sorry))

Thunder gave lullaby a hug back

"Thank you...your the best friend...well now sister, anypony could want" she said looking at the dress herself and admiring it

The cloaked pony walking into the main area and sat at on of the benches before pulling out a book and started to read

Brave walked over to Celestia and zed

"So...how's the lucky...we...man? Is it?" Brave said trying to use zeds terms

Zed smiled as Brave approached. "Well, if I had to be completely honest... I'm very very... very nervous." The young man replied, tugging a bit at the collar of his suit to let some air. Tuxedos could get extremely stuffy at times... "But yeah, it's man. You got it right." He added, letting out a heavy sigh.

Celestia smiled as Brave approached. "It seems like only yesterday you found him in the woods... and now he's getting married... it almost seems like a dream." She said, dabbing a few tears away from her eyes with the tissue.

Archived