Love Knows No Bounds. Part 2

AlextheAngel

((i didnt))

thunder began to twirl a bit as she looked in the mirror

(i look beautiful) she thought before walking over to Snow Storm

"you can go take your seat if you want" she said with a smile knowing that she didnt need any help right now

she then turned to lullaby "and you can too if you want"

brave smiled to the princess "ya....maybe its just me starting to get old but everything just seamed to go by so fast" he said to her

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Gale Storm isn't doing anything atm because he's at the hall. So, I'm just waiting to see what's going on.))

"Sure thing!" She said, and before she closed the door, she said lastly, "Break a leg!"

She closed the door and went to the main hall.

Gale Storm had his seat reserved in the Royal Family's row, which is at the front, there was space for Snow Storm to sit next to Gale Storm, so she decided to sit next to him.

She smiled at him after she sat next to him, he smiled back at his sister as well.

"I can't wait for their wedding to become true!" She said happily.

"Everything should go well. I haven't seen anything TOO suspicious that could ruin this wedding..." He said.

"... You say like there was something a little suspicious." She said with concern.

"Yes, but I can't do anything about that." He said. "I'm not going to make a scene about it. Besides, I'm an agent anymore, too old for that now."

"You still look as young as spring!" She said, chuckling. "Unlike most ponies we know, you're the one with abnormal longevity."

"Yes, though at one point in my life, I will stop serving royalty as a Duke and begin a new journey. You could have abnormal longevity too, you know. As well as Hail Storm." He said.

"True, but what's that got to do with what you just said?" She asked.

"It's not that I'm bored, or sick of helping ponies..." Gale said to her. "I'm going to leave this place, because I need to be... alone for a time."

"Alone?" She said, confused. "Why?"

Gale sighed. "I can't be Duke anymore. I'm very good at it, just as much as I'm good at a lot of other things, but it's not for me..."

He placed his hoof on his cutie mark. "Do you know how I got this mark?"

"Yeah, you got it after pulling off that awesome power against Flacon de Maladie." She said.

"That's right. Do you know why I got this mark?" He asked her.

"Um... because of what you do?" She answered.

"What I did to save you both, is not the power of a Duke or a Steward." He said. "This power is meant to justify, not to make diplomacy. Some day, when the time is right, I'm going to relieve myself of the Duke's duty and do I am truly meant to do."

Snow didn't know how to respond, especially at a time like this, at a wedding for Zed and Thunder.

"Let's talk about something else..." Gale said, sighing.

And so, they talked about different subjects.

"Come on, you don't even look that old!" Zed replied with a chuckle, before letting out another sigh. "But... I do agree. These past eight years have gone by pretty quickly... but I don't regret a single moment of it." The young man smiled.

"And neither do I, sweetie." Celestia said, smiling. "You've done so much for us, and the rest of Equestria. In fact, most of us wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for you. And now... the hero is finally settling down."

"I... don't know if we should go as far as calling me a hero..." Zed replied, glancing away.

brave rolled his eyes

thunder smiled at lullaby

"thank you....do you know when it-" she said before being interrupted by zecrath walking into the room in a light blue tux

"i feel ridiculess" he said

"well you look vary dashing" thunder said smiling at him

"only you would say that thunder" zecrath said giving a small smile "im going to go sit in the main room"

"go right ahead" thunder replied

"Why do you always say that?" Celestia asked, giving a small sigh. "You've saved Equestria countless times, you've lend your aid to every pony who asked for it, you've taken care of every single job Luna and I have given you. No matter how big or small it is, you've never even hesitated to get it finished." She nuzzled him a bit. "You're a hero, Zed. And I want you to stop thinking otherwise."

Zed bit his lip a little and nodded. Now that he thought about it, he did indeed feel like somewhat of a hero... His thoughts were interrupted when Zecrath entered into the main room, and he smiled and waved. If it weren't for the zebra, then he and Thunder never would have met.

"zecrath...smile its a wedding!" brave said smiling at his old friend

----

"eat straw" the zebra replied back as he took his seat

----

brave shook his head and turned back to celestia and zed, well im going to go sit down....break a hoof...i mean, leg" he said to zed as he turned and went to sit with Snow "sorry for leaving you to travel by your self" he said to her

----

thunder breathed in, and out trying to calm herself as she waited for her to be told to enter the main room

('so whos the alicorn male?') thunders friend inside her head asked

(thats darky, Lunas husband

'oh...ok............i can feel your irritation, whats wrong?') thunder stopped her figiting

(i dont like just standing here...i cant even move my wings

'almost everypony is seated just be patent'

ok......thanks again for coming

'your welcome, thanks for inviting me') and with that thunder started to concentrate on what her and zed were to do after the wedding

Brave pointed to where he was sitting

Zed did not look pleased that he had to wear the tux rarity had made for him

In all honest truth he would prefer to wear his cloak but thunder liked it so he would tuff it out

"He looks irritated" brave told snow "and I am a bit too but for different reasons" he added smiling at her "like the fact he wouldn't come to our wedding but he gose to thunder's"

"Wipe that look from your face." Celestia demanded as she lead him toward the front. "You have nothing to worry about. This should be the happiest day in your life. Why do you look so irritated?"

"Sorry..." Zed replied, tugging at the collar of his tuxedo. "Suits are not really my thing. Don't get me wrong, it was nice of Rarity to make it for me, but... she could have at least made it a little less..." He looked down at himself, searching for the right word. "Elaborate." With a sigh, he stood in front of everyone, his heart pounding heavily within his chest. "I... I'm ready to start..."

The doors suddenly opened and a familiar-looking beige-colored pony skittered frantically toward his seat. "Sorry I'm late! The train broke down on the way here." Dawn said, taking his seat next to Solar.

"Hey! You made it!" Solar replied, patting the stallion on the shoulder.

"Of course I did. I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

"Well, it is their wedding." She said. "No need to have those silly grudges... It isn't the main point... The bond is what matters the most."
She placed her hoof with his. "Just like ours!" She said with a warm smile.
Gale was just sitting next to Snow as she was talking to him. He didn't mind hearing it... It was true for Gale.
Even if he had quit being Duke, he wouldn't leave anyone behind for good.
He's... just tired of himself being a nonstop workaholic.

"I was meaning I'm irritated at Zecrath, zed had a good reason not to come to our wedding" brave said before nuzzling her cheek for a second then sitting up strait again smiling as he looked at snow

---

Zecrath loosened his collar

(The sooner this is over the soon I can take this cursed thing off) he thought to himself

---

Thunder started to pace around as she waited for the time to be right

(We should carry on the main plot shall we?)

Darky walked to where Zed was. He saw the others and smiled before turning to him. "We are about to start. You should all go to your positions and seats." He said.

Luna went to whete Thunder was. "It is time." She said calmly to her.

(So, who's going to marry Thunder and Zed?)

Celestia smiled as the music started, and gave Zed one last hug, before moving to her own seat next to Solar and the Lunar family, giggling a bit at Dawn's shyness. "Don't be so nervous, you." She whispered to him.

"S-sorry, your majesty... I... uh..." Dawn blushed heavily and looked away. Being surrounded by so many royal figures was just so strange... he had to be as polite and perfect as possible.

Of course, Zed looked the most nervous out of all of them. He fidgeted under the watchful eye of his friends and... family, his heart pounding wildly within his chest. This is it...

((i guess zecrath can do it sence hes is one of the only ponies(zebra) here for thunder and not zed))

zecrath got up and made his way to thunders room "is she ready luna?" he asked the blue princess in his way

-----

thunder regained her composure and looked at the mirror "yes zecrath im ready, so you should probably go back out there luna" she said as she turned to them smiling

-----

brave smiled and sat back waiting for thunder to start down the walkway

(Tia can do it. Or perhaps I can bring Cadence to do it since, well, lovebutt and stuff, and she would had also been invited.

I can play her and shinning.)

Luna nodded. "Alright." She said. She smiled and left to her seat with her husband and daughter.

-----

"Hey. Everything will be alright." Darky said smiling to Zed after noticing he waa nervous. He smiled to him before walking to his place.

"You ready?" Zecrath asked stepping in the room

"Yes" she said as she started to hyperventilate again

"Hay....just calm down" he said walking up to the beautiful mare "you just have to walk out there, repeat after Celestia, and kiss him....that's it, then your married"

She slowed her breathing a bit "is that....really...all I have...to do?"

"Yes.....now come on....he's waiting" Zecrath said turning around to wait for her to walk with him

(I think it would be cool for Cadence to marry them, since Zed hasn't really had any interation with her. Prince, could you play her?)

Zed tugged at the collar of his elaborately-made tuxedo, the room suddenly growing hotter than it had been before. He blinked as the doors at the end of the walkway opened, and the music began playing. Keep it together... He said to himself as he waited for Thunder to walk out...

(Sure.)

As Thunder walked to the altar, Luna and Darky sat with her daughter beside Celestia and Solar as always. The weddig has finally started.

At the altar, princess Cadence was waiting for them. As Princess of Love, she was asked to do this by Luna herself. She accepted happily at that.

Behind the royal family were Twilight and her friends, and beside Twi was Shining Armor... crying as he always do at weddings. Twilight was trying to calm him dow.

Archived