Love Knows No Bounds. Part 2

AlextheAngel

Thunder was keepin her breathing calm as she walked down the isle (keep it together, keep it together , keep it to.....) she repeated in her mind as Zecrath walked beside her

Once she got to the alter she stood infront of the man that was her world, looking into his eyes an getting lost in them

Zecrath gave a smile and thunders happiness

It still looking wierd considering his normal blank expression

Brave smiled and put his hoof on snows as his eyes began to blur

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mares and Gentlecolts." Cadence started saying as soon as the two Thunder and Zed where at the altar. She smiled to both before turning to the ponies again. "We are gathered here to join this lovely couple in marrige..." She said.

Luna, from her seat, smiled to them, as well as Darky as Lullaby.

Shining armor had stopped crying... just a bit, enough to be able to hear Cadence enough.

Zed's heart thudded heavily as he watched Thunder walk down the isle, wearing a rather stunning wedding dress courtesy of the lovely Rarity. She looked just as beautiful as ever, and his face blushed heavily. However, as soon as she made it up to the altar and stood in front of him, all of his worries disappeared only to be replaced by pure happiness as he became lost in her eyes. He smiled as Cadence began speaking, and even chuckled to himself when he saw Shining Armor off to the side bawling his eyes out. Zed's own vision blurred a bit, and he carefully reached up and wiped a tear away.

"He's crying." Solar said quietly with a smile. "He's crying with joy... I don't think he's ever done that before..."

"Shh..." Celestia said gently, using another napkin to dab away her own tears.

Lullaby giggled at what Solar said and then nodded to Celestia, as she chuckled a bit at her crying. She turned around to see her mom and dad and smiled.

Luna was having a hard time trying not to cry, but Darky was helping her as he grabbed her hoof and gently stroked it.

Cadence kept talking, saying to the ponies how both Zed and Thunder had met and fall in love, from what she was told, and how she happy she was they had been together all this time until this day.

"So, if anypony has a reason for this two to not marry, speak now..." she said smiling. No answer, as everypony expected.

"Alright..." She then turned to Zed. "You, Zed, accept this lovely mare as your wife, to take care of her, love her, and be with her, even in the darkest times?" Cadence asked smiling to him.

( I have no idea what am I doing, but I think I'm nailing it :3 )

(You're doing great!)

Zed was smiling widely the entire time Cadence spoke, another tear rolling down his cheek. He listened as Cadence recounted the the events from when he and Thunder first met, falling head over heals in love, all leading up to here and now eight years later. At the last thing Cadence said, Zed's heart pounded heavily within his chest, and he immediately responded with no hesitation, doubt, or fear.

"I do."

Cadenece smiled at that, then turned to Thunder. "And you, Thunder, accept Zed as your husband, to be with him on the hardest times, love him and take care of him even i sickness?" She asked her smiling, knowing the answer at that.

Thunder nodded here head

"Yes....yes I do" she said as she fought the urge to kiss him before she was supposed to

The mysterious ponies muzzle showed as she looked up revieling she had a white coat as she smiled from thunders happiness

Cadence giggled a bit after seeing her urge to kiss him. It was a bit obvious.

"Alright..." She said smiling at the two. "By the powers conferred to me, I now declare you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride..." Cadence said to Zed smiling as from the back, another burst of tears came from Shinning Armor at the back.

A soft chuckle escaped from the young man as he heard Shining Armor again burst into tears. As soon as Cadence finished speaking, Zed stepped forward and leaned in, gently kissing Thunder on the lips.

Celestia sobbed and dabbed her eyes with another tissue, and Solar gently reached over and rubbed her hoof with his.

Brave smiled and stomped his hooves in applause

And as always Zecrath stood there

But at least he was smiling

The mysterious mare clapped her hooves as well a smile on her muzzle

Zed smiled and gently hugged Thunder close to him,  another blush spreading throughout his cheeks as everyone began clapping. He chuckled and continued hugging her. "I love you." He said softly.

"Oh! This is it!" Dawn said suddenly, before making his way through the doors and into the courtyard where a large stage was waiting. He ran behind it and began making last-minute checks on the equipment before everyone else came out.

As the two embraced, Celestia let out another sob and buried her muzzle into another tissue, her eyes streaming with tears. "I... I'm so happy for them."

At that moment, Solar stood up and clapped. "All right, everypony. To the courtyard!" He said.

Thunder smiled "I love you too" she said as she followed every pony but stayed under zeds shoulder and rested her head agenst his chest

----

Brave smiled as he looked at snow with a tear in his eye as he stood up

----

Zecrath started to follow zed and thunder as the mysterious mare stood up and walked next to him

Archived