The Dark Storm's Fallout, OOC Discussion Area

Noedig

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True

I was just thinking that her whole mind thing draws her to him

Also

I believe that there are two types of areions depending on the bat ponies morals

If they give in to they're primal urge they will suck blood and after years of doing so will evenchuly change they're digestive system to only accept blood

Or they could deny the urge and eat like a pony or zebra by eating mostly fruit

This would make them weaker then the other kind but would keep they're digestive systems normal

And of corse there's always that grey area

Brave shield denies the urge making him able to keep magical buffs he puts on himself before changing as well as keep his eyes blue

Shadow shield had been drinking the blood of his victims making his eyes blood red

He is also bigger stronger and faster then his other world counter part

The only down fall to this is shadow can't put a magical buff on him like increased stamina before changing without it going away

(Of corse shadow dosnt like being a weak pony and being so actualy makes him physicly sick

The only down fall to this is shadow can't put a magical buff on him like increased stamina before changing without it going away

(Of corse shadow dosnt like being a weak pony and being so actualy makes him physicly sick

This is the confusing part. Could you explain this specifically and coherently?

Sorry was having to rush most of that

Pretty much brave and shadow are unicorns but use a transformation spell to turn into areions

But shadow has compleatly neglected his unicorn side making his body think he's more Areion then pony and not the other way around

Shadow has also been an Areion for so long without using any other spell other then the transformation spell that his magical capabilities are crap making any spells he knows worthless

Now whenever shadow dies and becomes a unicorn he immediently feels sick (best way to discribe this would to compare it to a heavy crack user all of a sudden going cold turkey)

((Still confused?))

My opinion

Ts to them arriving at the crystal empire cause we wont get there in time before prince can't post anymore

That way his oc lullaby can be moved out of the picture

And darky could just stay out of the picture

As for the main world I'm not sure exept maybe lullaby and darky go off helping the ponies of ponieville

And I would love to do NM

But if someone else wants to do luna they can

((Again my opinion))

My opinion

Ts to them arriving at the crystal empire cause we wont get there in time before prince can't post anymore

That way his oc lullaby can be moved out of the picture

And darky could just stay out of the picture

As for the main world I'm not sure exept maybe lullaby and darky go off helping the ponies of ponieville

And I would love to do NM

But if someone else wants to do luna they can

((Again my opinion))

I wouldn't mind you playing NM and Luna, go for it.

Archived