The Dark Storm's Fallout, OOC Discussion Area

Noedig

Also, now Alex is involved. I was thinking that Zed and Chrysalis finally comes to good terms if Chrysalis helps protect Alex?

Yes. That sounds like a good idea.

Also I want to implement one major weakness about Dark Storm.

Your characters will eventually find out this out...

His weakness is whenever he throws a tantrum or mutters to himself, he loses a good percentage of concentration.

This increases the chance of catching him off-guard.

In fact, this frequently happens, because he has an extremely self-centered personality.

He does not care for riches, he has no value other than his capability to destroy a world, and he has no lust.

His only drive is to make anypony suffer. Because in the reality he's from, he had no pony to live for. And sadly, never will.

He's a character that just doesn't care for anything other than making others suffer and the world's destruction. Going around to ask why would be a mystery, even for me.

I made him up because that's a terrifying thing for me to see for real: An insane monster with intentional, evil commitment, with no remorse, and no redemption.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa whoa!

Now I'm really sorry. I didn't know that would actually kill him! I thought he's REALLY tough! o.o

Zed is tough, but he is still very capable of getting hurt or dying. They may call him the single most powerful being in Equestria, but I would much rather have him hold the title without downright god modding. It's more like... He's tough in the sense that he's very hard to kill permanently. Usually if an injury is enough to kill him, he is literally just reborn completely pure. The only way he can actually die and stay dead is if he is killed by another angel.

Yes. That sounds like a good idea.

Also I want to implement one major weakness about Dark Storm.

Your characters will eventually find out this out...

His weakness is whenever he throws a tantrum or mutters to himself, he loses a good percentage of concentration.

This increases the chance of catching him off-guard.

In fact, this frequently happens, because he has an extremely self-centered personality.

He does not care for riches, he has no value other than his capability to destroy a world, and he has no lust.

His only drive is to make anypony suffer. Because in the reality he's from, he had no pony to live for. And sadly, never will.

He's a character that just doesn't care for anything other than making others suffer and the world's destruction. Going around to ask why would be a mystery, even for me.

I made him up because that's a terrifying thing for me to see for real: An insane monster with intentional, evil commitment, with no remorse, and no redemption.

All right, that's good to know. Zed is kind of a sucker for using his enemies' weaknesses against them. This villain does sound pretty terrifying.

He's tough in the sense that he's very hard to kill permanently. Usually if an injury is enough to kill him, he is literally just reborn completely pure. The only way he can actually die and stay dead is if he is killed by another angel.

Yeah, I remember that now. Dark Storm would have never found such a person that could revive if they were not killed by an angel...

No offense, but that's the best thing he'd ever find to kill again, and again, and again... *Shudders*

Why did I have to go overboard on the amount of evil this guy has?

Also, guys, you're welcome to intervene in the alternate reality.

Just know that not all is the same with every character... some may be dead or alive, or not married like Snow Storm and Brave Shield, or Luna and Darkness Knight.

As you could read from Gale Storm's part, Chrysalis' kind is endangered because of Dark Storm.

Perhaps, Celestia and Luna would meet together under different circumstances. As this had happened for the last 75 years, that means Twilight and her gang are practically non-existent... Luna may have been released from the moon, and probably is still Nightmare Moon.

Celestia may be dead, or changed. She's probably a warrior princess instead.

And more... so think up of something interesting for these alternate characters.

I know what will I make!

Nightmare Moon will be there and the Nightmare version of Darky (yes. He has one) will be her stallionfriend/husband(?)!!!

I will think on something more later

I'm thinking that the Zed in this reality would have no wife or son, or they were possibly killed by Dark Storm along with Solar. And unlike the normal Zed, the one in this reality doesn't care for anyone, and is only set on his own goals. He may be a lot more irritable, and will probably refuse to help anyone unless Gale Storm convinces him otherwise. Be prepared for him to lash out, though.

Zed would never have been able to meet the royal family like the original, though. That changes a lot, perhaps Zed would serve her, or help her, because she is a warrior princess, not his mother, Celestia would have no luxury or time for worrying about a family.

I don't even think this version of Zed would even bother serving the Celestia of that dimension. This version of Zed cares for no one, and would probably laugh at the thought that there is a version of him with an actual family. If the Celestia of this dimension tried giving this Zed an order, he would probably flip her off or something.

Just imagine how different the normal Zed is today, against how he was when he first landed in Equestria. He has become less of a loner, has had less depression ails, is more energetic, confident, and is more comfortable with the fact that his life has never been the best as both human and angel. Being adopted into the Royal Family has literally changed him for the better.

Now imagine how Zed would be if he had never been adopted into the family.... I think you know the rest from there.

I like to humbly call him "Discorded Zed".

Yup

Infact I'm going to hang out with him a lot more so I may slightly dissaper

((Mostly cause I'm moving and where I'm moving dosnt have wifi till I get my paycheck and get it out there

Yup

Infact I'm going to hang out with him a lot more so I may slightly dissaper

((Mostly cause I'm moving and where I'm moving dosnt have wifi till I get my paycheck and get it out there

Alright... I'll be prepared to skip you whenever you can't post... thanks for telling me that.

Though I really wish you could do something about Thunder. Wouldn't want her on an endless flight journey to her husband, now would we?

Also for the alternate world versions of my oc's

Brave would be known as shadow shield or shadow and would be nightmare moons right hand man and would never change back to a unicorn, and if he dose he immedeintly changes back

Also His voice would sound deeper, like almost demonic deeper

Thunder would have never met zed that night so se would have kept wondering around for a mate till she found shadow and married him...well...for his body (remember this is a different thunder so she was more wanting to fill her needs instead of carrying for her lover

But due to the fact that shadow was practicly a serve not to nightmare moon he rarely was able to do this and has resulted in her to siduce other guards

Shadow knows she dose this but dosnt care

Zecrath on the other hand would not have changes other then never meeting brave, who had saved him from a tarible fate in his homeland

Instead he had saved himself at the cost of his right eye and some memory loss

So he wonders dark storms wasteland scavenging for food or other items

Prince, you I don't think you read my last RP post carefully.

Dark Storm caused a strong current, lightning striking everywhere, causing a lot of commotion and distraction for everypony, so that he can catch Alex.

But Chrysalis immediately intervened. She teleported close to Alex, casted a flash spell at Dark Storm, causing temporary blindness toward Dark Storm, then set up a protective bubble for Alex, then reinforced the bubble... and teleported Alex and herself away out of sight. Nowhere near the courtyard.

Also, poor Zed had asked you to watch over Thunder, so she wouldn't get in trouble because of Dark Storm. =(

Archived