The Dark Storm's Fallout, OOC Discussion Area

Noedig

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could take over AV thunder

Her mind powers wouldn't have blossomed in his world so she dose absent mindlessly blank out every once in a while

Think of the RP we had started after the pub RP

Also I had a plan for what NMM says

And her awnser to zed

She refuses both times but tells them (after zeds attempt) to convince Tia first...then she'll consider it

Or somthing like that

Don't worry, there isn't much Chrysalis could do for now.

However, now would be a good time for him to post in as Chrysalis if she has anything to offer as well... Or not, I don't know.

Bringing Zed in now would feel a little too soon because of the situation.

Ok

So the reason why NMM (again my opinion) wanted to have eternal night was so ponies appreciated her

Well

As was told they're are plenty of guards as well as supporters of her satisfying her wanting to be appretieated

Meaning that the only thing missing in her life is her sister

But thanks to the war they started neather side has tryed for peace meaning if gale is to reunite the sister (I'm thinking NMM would stay NMM) they would gladly help gale with what ever he needed

Sorry everyone! Things got real crazy for me the last two days. Should I post now, or should I wait?

Also, it might be difficult for me to bring the drunken Zed in if Nightmare Moon is going to be so willing to work with Celestia again. I thought that Nightmare Moon would downright refuse it, and have Zed convince her otherwise in his intoxicated state.

That's what I thought, too.

NMM should hate her sister, because she is NMM because of her jealousy. If she had the slightest need for her sister's love, she wouldn't be like this, rather a bipolar struggle with herself of being Luna and NMM.

I'd like to say, NMM is a villain at all costs, but not the major one.

Honestly, I'd like your opinions, guys. What do you think NMM should be?

We're talking about Nightmare Moon here, man. To me, she's not motherly or caring. She's a cold tyrant because she's a villain at heart without the Elements of Harmony being able to save her.

However, I still haven't heard your opinion yet either, Brave.

Another thing:

She was being sarcastic cause she dosnt think he could do it

Was it supposed to be subtle sarcasm which was something only Shadow understood from her or something you intended someone to take advantage of?

I'm asking you these questions to understand you. If you think Gale can't convince Shadow or Nightmare Moon that he can do it, that's fine by me. Just a bit confused with your intentions here.

Archived