A Changeling's Confession OOC

DerpRavener

Polo goes for ditching the rp. I forgot the follow the thread when you first posted it, and I see that you are near complete now.

Oh well, :(, I suppose I could always rp with you some other time.

You could still join in the thread I think, there's a bit left, and it's easy enough to have another pony join or have been part of the crowd.

Alternately we could try for another thread which occurs as a few of the characters are on their way out of town.

Or some third option, though I have no idea what it would be at this time.

I think I'll leave the thread be. I'm not the best at add myself into the middle of threads, and you guys seem to be at a good pace. Indefinitely don't want to ruin that. Maybe I'll pm you one of these days for a separate rp between our characters (and maybe with others, too). Thanks for the offer, though.

Did Steel actually leave the RP? I didn't see anything to suggest Applejack actually left the area. Just curious.

Applejack did say she was going. Even said bye. She also, afterwards, gave some thoughts. But she did say she had a harvest to get to.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a good-sized time skip in my latest post, and I also wrote it under the assumption that Flux would be joining Red and Naj for a bit.  Let me know if anyone wanted to interject somewhere in there, or if I've made an incorrect assumption that needs to be changed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah, I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

I'm glad so many people participated, at various times; I'm glad it made it as far as it did; and I'm glad we were eventually able to bring it to a conclusion.

Thanks everybody!

Archived