Life in Ponyville (Open)

LunarRelic

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This isn't the first time Cloud has crashed into the ground, there is actually many Cloud shaped craters all of over Equestria due to Cloud doing his Double Sonic Emo Rainboom. I f you want to, you can come check them out with me you can." Dash offers. "By my calculations, Cloud should be up & moving in about a week or two." A mysterious purple alicorn says.

Rage thinks before nodding. "Ok I don't see why not...kinda feel bad that the race was ruined. I worked so hard on the course."

Lunar who had been sitting in a chair gets up and stretches his body perking his wings up and he looks at the alicorn "Well thats pretty quick concidering he broke pretty much all of the bones in his body. But who are you?"

Lunar blinks a second and shakes his head "ugh sorry Princess I didn't recognize you. My eyes are still a little blurry from racing to get Cloud over here...hypersonic flight can be crazy when your not used to it." He replies "I am Lunar Relic. A scholar you might have seen my works in the Canterlit Library or it's archives."

Lunar quickly catches the channeling and grabs it with magic bringing him back to the Hospital "Alright buddy now's your chance to explain yourself." Lunar says looking at Twilight "What do you think about him Princess Twilight?" He asks the purple Alicorn

((i thought only really powerful unicorns or just normal alicorns could grab other beings as big as ponys, twilight could do it when she was a unicorn cause her talent is magic, but oh well :P)) ((i think clouds not here right now so you should probably be twilight for time being)) ((also sorry for short response below))

*struggles* no

(Lunar is highly skilled in the magical arts and concidered one of the best unicorns alive now that Twiliggt is an alicorn. Also ok)

Lunar looks at the changeling the to Twilight who looks at the changeling "Tell him and I might consider keeping this from Princess Celestia" she says

Lunar then looks at the Changeling "I also have ways of making you talk."

Lunar and Twilight look at each other before Lunar answers "But the Changelings were banished if you got back then others had to as well. Answer the question, how did you get here." he demands before Twilight puts a hoof on his shoulder "Calm down Lunar. It's okay as long as he doesn't harm anypony." she says and he sighs thinking about Cloud "Alright..." he says

Meanwhile on the Cloud Rage asks Rainbow Dash "So you think I could beat you in a race Rainbow Dash?"

Archived