Hi ! :3 call me Nuke if you like

Coolmrfreeze

Well, I'm kinda new to this site so I guess I'll begin with who I am; you can call me Nuke if you like, I am a artist, I love to draw, and I've been dabbling in writing. I tend to do a lot and to be honest I miss a lot of season 5 I've got to catch up but besides he point, I tend to play video games in my spare time, I'll play about anything. I have done minor rp experience before so I'm not all that new to it, in short I have a passion for writing and drawing and I love gaming

I was recommended to come here by a friend from FiMfiction.com and I did and I'm glad I did, I'm happy to be here now.

I feel in love as I started off and over time I heard a lot about it arguments from those who enjoy it and those who don't and I'd heard of the stuff surrounding it and decided to try it myself and in a week I was hooked on it. It made a fan out of me and I love it still, and I hope to continue to enjoy it and this very, very creative fandom, also fun fact, my very first episode was a "new" episode (at the time) Bats! And I still love it.

Now my favorite mane cast, I assume they speak of the mane six and of them, it's a hard decision, i show favoritism towards Rarity to be honest but I like all six :), I enjoy them together rather than apart.

As for why you can call me Nuke he's my special OC, closely related to me and I like him,

I'm not sure I can but I'll try to post a pic of him, can someone tell me where I can do that ? I also hope this doesn't come off as advertising but I do requests and you can communicate with me over pm about it so we don't spam if you so desire. I hope to get started on stiff soon and I hope I get some posts and make some friends c:

Well we're glad to have you here, Freeze! If I have a suggestion; it is to watch season 5. The past bunch of episodes have been mind-blowingly amazing! I still like season 3 the best because of the atmosphere they gave Equestria in it, but season 5 is not making that an easy decision.

Rarity is a respectable choice. Lord Applejack surly won't be offended.

Or was Pinkie my favorite mane six?

Whatever, that does not matter! What does matter is that you are here! So I'm going to wish you well and that you can enjoy your time here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show too if you are able too. Enjoy RPing!!

:)

Archived