Hiya!

Sylph

Hi Everyone! I'm Sylph~

I'm not exactly too sure what to say because I'm not that great at introductions, so you'll have to forgive me. :blush:

Umm... Lesse... I'm a 20 year old female college student majoring in computer engineering. I'm also cosplayer and a gamer in my free time. Other than that, I just kind of derp around on the internet wasting my time on sites like DeviantArt.

I was only recently introduced to MLP after watching FiM but its amazing and I love it tons. Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy are currently my favorite ponies.

I also LOVE cute things and I'm eyeing MLP merchandise. I'd totally carry one of the backpacks on my campus. Maybe.

I really want to play with the manes of the toys, so if anyone has any advice regarding it... :lol:

I figure it can't be too different from styling wigs, right?

So... um... yeah. Kind of a bad introduction, but I hope its alright... :oops:

Hey!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board.

Seems like there are many topics you might find to your interest! Try some of these:

My Little Pony Cosplay

What games are you currently playing?

Lets Make Customs!

Pony hair styling

Customizing and Syling DON'Ts.

Also, your introduction is just fine! :lol:

Welcome to Canterlot!

Wooo, computer engineers represent! Are you a WoW junkie or an FPS freak? I'm playing Black Ops, Reach, and Bad Company 2 while I wait for Battlefield 3 to come out.

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot! If you want to talk customs, get on IRC and hit up Flutterscotch, Pony_sage (IRC handle Freddie_freewings), Thunder Boomer, and Techno Tealeaf, as they all have experience with customs.

Finally, everyone knows Twilight Sparkle is the best pony :geek:

Wow, I didn't expect such a warm welcome. Thanks everypony! :lol:

Seems like there are many topics you might find to your interest! Try some of these:

My Little Pony Cosplay

What games are you currently playing?

Lets Make Customs!

Pony hair styling

Customizing and Syling DON'Ts.

Also, your introduction is just fine! :D

Welcome to Canterlot!

Ooh, I'll be sure to check those out! Thanks!

Wooo, computer engineers represent! Are you a WoW junkie or an FPS freak? I'm playing Black Ops, Reach, and Bad Company 2 while I wait for Battlefield 3 to come out.

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot! If you want to talk customs, get on IRC and hit up Flutterscotch, Pony_sage (IRC handle Freddie_freewings), Thunder Boomer, and Techno Tealeaf, as they all have experience with customs.

Finally, everyone knows Twilight Sparkle is the best pony :geek:

Yay another CMPE person! And nope, I'm more of a casual console gamer though I'm currently playing LotRO and World of Tanks. I used to play RO and Trickster though...? :blush: