why is everything so slow

so i joined a couple days ago and for some reason iv noticed this place is very slow, if its free roleplay or pm, cause i allways try and find a free roleplay in the free roleplay section and there all started like in 2014 and sometimes they respond in a couple days than wait another couple days and i just dont get why im the only one on so often and no one does anything

Roleplay responses take time to craft. I usually spend around half an hour on a post. If I was writing for an audience then it would be much longer (for something of similar size). It's not lack of commitment, or that we're slow, it's just that roleplay is time consuming, and everyone has jobs and other hobbies that demand time out of their day. 

Interesting debate on another forum about how long people should wait for responses, and there was certainly some wild variation.

Time zones. I bet others value their sleep as much as I do, and probably even more.

But honestly, this is the most active forum I have personally ever been on. Nowhere else have I ever seen a new thread get pages of posts within twenty-four hours. You just gotta be online at the right times :P

Archived