Slice of Life {interest check}

WishBone

I would love a slice of life roleplay with an array of different species - other than just ponies!

I'd really like to expand on the idea that having relationships with other species can be problematic such as, family disapproval, sneaking out, figuring out how to visit sea-pony friends, keeping up with your flying friends, avoiding social stigma with changeling or zebra friends etc!

So if you have a cool character and are interested let me know!! :)

*quick edit* I will either be using a seapony or griffon. I will post here when I have decided. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks interesting enough, though I do have a few questions...

What are the basic standards for each post?

How many players are you looking for?

None of my characters go much beyond pony. Like batponies and crystal ponies. Is that totally okay?

What is your favorite color?

Do you hope to have many posts throughout one single day, or just let the RP go at a slower pace?

Will there be an OOC thread if this idea takes off?

Are you overwhelmed by all my questions?

Are you ready for more questions?

Do you know that I don't actually have any more questions?

Cool.

Thank you in advance for taking your time to respond~ xP

Well, as of such this will be a pretty casual RP thread so the standards for each post aren't terribly high though I'd like a bit of effort!

If I get four players including myself that'd be ideal as I don't want things to get too chaotic.

Batponies sounds good not so sure about crystal ponies though maybe it could work.

That would be purple.

I like having a little bit of post order so the pace would depend on the players activity which I know isn't ideal but we will see as we go along!

There will be an OOC yes.

Not at all.

Bring it!

Oh..

OK.

Hello~!

This sounds really interesting. Is there any room for Diamond Dogs? OwO

Oh, also I have a question as well how many characters is a player allowed to have? I have twin Diamond Dogs though, if only one is allowed then that is just fine. :D

I am liking the sound of this. Though now I have to choose between my endless stack of batponies.

By endless, I mean that the minority of my OCs are in fact bat.

Either way, count me in. :)

Well I suppose we could go ahead with the three of us and if another wants to join, they can. :) The character I'll be using, Sea Beam.

2jaam8j.png
Sea Beam the sea-pony
Female
Young mare (18-20ish)

Kind, reserved, curious and quiet.
Likes to read and explore
Dislikes sea storms and bullies

I do have one question... Should I choose for myself a mare or stallion batpony? Either works for me, but I need to know what will work for the rest of y'all.

It'd be super helpful if you replied as soon as possible so I can dream up a character with as much time as possible, though I really don't need a lot of time :P

I haven't roleplayed as a female character in a long time, so I think that's what I might want to do.

If SeaJay picks a girl too, we can all totes build a girls club submarine and sail to the moon!

Ignore that entirely, let's just get the RP going ASAP xP

Nah not at all; like I said, it's pretty casual. During the RP I'm sure we'll get a good glimpse into their character anyway ;)

I'll get the thread up ASAP, and leave this as the OOC for now. :)

Name: Tiphes LaCross

Species: Diamond Dog

Appearance: Has a pair of amber orange eyes. Fur is fairly short and is a rustic reddish-brown color. His ears are pointed and sit atop his head with one being slightly folded. The very tip of his nose is white. He is on the small and scrawny side for a dog his age.

Personality: Calm and observent . However, can become easily flustered at times and tends to have a short fuse when so. Has a spark mischief in him much like his sister.

______

Name: Miphes LaCross

Species: Diamond Dog

Appearance: Has crystal blue eyes. Fur is a lighter shade of brown and has a small white speck of white under her left eye. Much to her brother's dismay she is a whole half an inch taller than him. Her ears droop down a bit and has a wavy quality of fur to them.

Personaility: Mischevious and loving. Has a very up beat and can do attitude. However, she tends to not think things through before rushing into it.

There we go. I hope this is okay. Let me know if I need to change anything. ;)

Keep posting on as if I wasn't there. Because my character isn't there yet :P

I'll hopefully putting up a profile for this new character tomorrow. Got a number of requests I gotta complete before I can sketch out this character c:

I'm gon go ahead and set up a post order so

1 myself

2 Sea Jay

3 Noedig

4 Dabom

5 Toothpaste

If you feel its progressing too slow then of coure you can write the next post, this is only a general guideline if you get me. :)

Archived