Slice of Life {interest check}

WishBone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, from what I've seen of him in other threads, I find him very interesting. And I'm curious to see how he reacts with so many different species. OwO

Also I believe it is your turn. ;)

Name: Sky Sweeper

Species: Pegasus

Descriptions: Brick red coat, bright blue eyes and jet black mane. Cutie mark is that of a compass and map

Personality quiet and reserved. Speaks only when spoken too and talks to those his sister likes.

He is a Identical twin to a mare and his slightly older sister Farsight.

Name: Farsight

Descriptions: the same as Sky sweeper but with longer wings and a cutie mark of Binoculars

Personality: friendly and kind, has a nice sense of humor and is always willing to help. Is protective of her younger brother.

They can sense the other's emotions and speak telepathically. They are both kind when others are friendly.

Name: Airborne Waters

Species: Areion

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/nNC3xu7.jpgAlmost immediately any pony would take notice that this batpony mare is missing her hind right leg, upon further inquiry one would probably learn that she lost it while swimming out in the ocean to a large serpent. It is wrapped in gauze at all times, though that's mostly because the stub looks pretty ugly. Apart from that Airborne Waters has a coral blue and midnight blue mane with a blue-tinted dark grey coat. Her eyes are also, very surprisingly, blue.

Cutie Mark: A black lined star with the two outer points to the left and right being completed by waves of colors corresponding to her mane. It symbolizes her hardworking spirit.

About: Insecure, but also unwilling to be insecure. She tries to overcome her fears and conquer her worries, though when that fails, which it often does, she feels more ashamed than before. Though she has learned to fly exceptionally well and has never really failed at things related to flying, despite her missing leg throwing off her natural sense of balance. Airborne Waters also tries to make friends, though she has troubles doing so because of her concern about how she would appear to the other pony.

Personality: Insecure, dedicated, awkward and self-conscious.

Likes: Taking walks (or hobbles), reading, playing the flute, etc..

Dislikes: Irrationability, brash decisions, failing, the sea shore, etc..

Hmm. I suppose I should write this down as well, for your sake.

Name: Gale Storm

Appearance: Cyan pelt, silvery-white mane and tails. Mane is somewhat spiked, curled slightly, messy, and medium length. Eyes are golden yellow, sharp and intimidating.

Cutie Mark: A cloud, with two lightning bolts crossed and a pale, above that is a cyan halo horizontally angled.

About: In this RP, he is a known legend. A mysterious Pegasus that cloaks himself in dark clouds, making thunder and lightning, as well as terrible gusts and tornadoes. As intimidating and destructive as that may seem, he has never harmed another creature or property, he's always seen doing this in some dangerous or vacant locations. Countless times, the ponies try to make contact with him, but he refuses to speak with them. They don't know why he does what he does. The thing is, he's just protecting them from terrible entities that abuse the world's natural powers, and villains that plan... dastardly things. Over the years, they've branded him as a legend. Those who speak about him have actually seen him, but that would mean they've seen him 40 years ago.

Gale Storm's age is currently 65. Seems like he's already wearing out the age, right? Wrong. He's still as young as he was 25. The bloodline of his family was special, thanks to his grandfather, Flacon de Maladie. A unicorn scientist that modified his DNA to special changes. His grandfather is able to create and manipulate fire and energy, while Gale Storm is able to create and manipulate electricity and energy, as well as manipulating the weather to make thunderstorms, rainstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, and strong gusts. Gale Storm doesn't know how his grandfather did it. That secret was kept with Flacon to his grave, Flacon died by his own foolish actions. Leaving Gale Storm in the dark about his parents.

Personality: His face is, most of the times, very grim. Like he's seen terrible things, and still sees terrible things. He may express some dark aura of a personality, he has no real friends, but, if he ever did, we have yet to found out until it happens. By himself, he mostly thinks, if he ever ran into somepony, he'd probably talk... a lot.

Dislikes: Dealing with troublesome entities, villains, and his mysterious origin.

I am as well~! Just as a re-cap of the different characters we have:

A curious Sea-Pony

Diamond Dog Duo

A mysterious Pegasus of legend

Twin Pegasi

And a lovely Areion

I think we have a nice group of characters here~ :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived