Slice of Life {interest check}

WishBone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive my delays, I was taking my turn in being too busy to muster up enough time for a post. But I made it now-- but only barely. Squeezed it in right before 1:00 AM xP

Anyways, I just gotta say that I get really hyped every time someone posts! I'm always curious to see how everything unfolds and to learn a bit more of what all these characters are like 83

I hope y'all feel the same way c: ( otherwise I'd feel pretty weird :,D )

Forgive my delays, I was taking my turn in being too busy to muster up enough time for a post. But I made it now-- but only barely. Squeezed it in right before 1:00 AM xP

Anyways, I just gotta say that I get really hyped every time someone posts! I'm always curious to see how everything unfolds and to learn a bit more of what all these characters are like 83

I hope y'all feel the same way c: ( otherwise I'd feel pretty weird :,D )

I feel the same, Thy! I really like these characters and I'm eager to see more of them. (≧∇≦)

My characters really arnt that interesting to tell the truth. :/ I kinda just like to be there and watch everyone unfold their character development before I leave.

I like the twins Dabom~! I'm glad to see them with the others and I also really like that they finish each other's thoughts its cute~. ^.^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived