Favorite pony?

Na11

MINE IS RARITY

She is beautiful, generous, has a dragon fawning over her, she is the answer to the universe!

rarity_quote_wallpaper_by_doooooooodler-Rarity is my FAVORITE because 1; she doesn’t need stupid magic to make her cool 2; she doesn’t need stupid speed to make her cool 3; she doesn’t need to be funny to make her cool 4; she doesn’t have much affection for apples and 5; she doesn’t need stupid yellow skin and pink hair to have natural beauty.

My Essay:

In The episode(Secret of My excess),Fans think rarity took “Spike’s birthday dinner because she wanted it”

Answer:FALSE

Facts:Spike was inspired by rarity’s generosity,and gave her the fire ruby.

Rarity then kissed spike(Twice),So spike had the best B-day ever.

So there,your misconception solved!

“Rarity is so selfish,she only cares for herself,rather than actually other ponies”

Answer:FALSE

Facts:Rarity is the element of generosity,but she isn’t supposed to give away everything

She does care about her beauty most of the time,but she goes to her friends when they need her

help.In The episode “Look before you sleep”,She didn’t mind getting dirty to help her friends.

People need to stop hating Rarity for reasons that are false. She’s not a snob. She is generous. She doesn’t whine all the time. 

A lot of people put Rarity as the bad one in Sister Hooves Social and think Sweetie Belle is innocent. That episode is why I doubt a lot of bronies have younger siblings. 

In Sleepless in Ponyville, we can tell that Sweetie Belle is happy to pull Rarity’s stuff. Besides, Rarity didn’t want to go in the first place, but she did anyways. 

Actually, it doesn’t matter what Rarity does good. If a Rarity hater can’t deny that she did something good, they will twist it around. Take Suited for Success for example. They said she only made her friends the new dresses so she would look good at the Grand Galloping Gala. 

Sure, there may be some Rarity haters who hate her for actual reasons, but most seem to hate her for things that aren’t true. She definitely needs a lot more love.

Hmmmm... well as far as I know there really aren't too many Rarity "haters" out there actually. On this site specifically you won't have too much trouble proving the point that Rarity is an awesome pony. She has some distinct fans around here :)

I my favorite over all and in the 'mane six' is Applejack. Part of it is that I have more of affinity for earth ponies in general, as I empathize with them, if I was a pony, I'd most certainly be an earth pony.  Of course I like her attitude, love of family, strength, and friendliness (and freckles).  

Thing is though I do like all the other mane six.  I do like Rarity and know very few people that actually activity dislike her, or if they do, she usually grows on them as they watch more episodes and become Rarity fans or at least dislike her much less.

Also a fan of several background ponies: Flitter, Cheerilee, Octavia, Vinyl, and Lyra.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy Twilight Sparkle as a character.

Mostly because she has a long way to go. I think that even though she's the Princess of Friendship, it shows in several episodes that she doesn't know everything about friendship. I think she was chosen as the princess of friendship because she was the first to realize it's power, and that she has a huge capability in learning how friendship works, not that she already knows everything about friendship.

She's also a super relatable character for me in particular. And she really hits home for me. Also just look at how cute she can be!

post-27780-0-08811700-1404072830.gif

But in all Seriousness

small.png

Applejack is a close second but I most of the time like Twilight better, so she's first.

Archived