Send me music, I'm desperate.

Burn

After my phone was burned (by me... Ironic I know) I lost most of my mlp music (I had almost all of the most popular ones) so if you guys find some ones that you would suggest (so I can find some again) that would help me, thanks!

I noticed this a few days ago when a friend of mine pointed it out that, there's a lot of MLP music on youtube. You don't have to watch the video, in fact you can probably download it with a special youtube down-loader. I would suggest trying there.

Miles by dbBrony

MLP songs by Ponyphonic

MLP orchestrals by MelodicPony (a lesser-known artist)

Strangers by Scratch 21 (although...it isn't truly a MLP song)

Brony Notion remixes

BGM's from RainShadow

I think you might find some great new music on the Canterlot Hill radio station, and if that isn't enough, Canterlot Hill has a few podcasts that are centred around music and musicians. Podcasts like Elements of Harmony and Lycan Dese Beats. If you're still desperate, you can always find some things on Equestria Daily's music of the day posts and spotlight music posts.

If that doesn't work for you, then try PMing me-- I am a huge fan of music, and I have a decent vocabulary of brony musicians. I'll try to recommend stuff that I think you'd like c: (no gurantee it will be from a popular musician in the fandom. Some of the best music is from the lesser know guys out there. Of course, I'm not saying the popular musicians aren't good-- they got attention for a reason :P)

• 2 weeks later...

A classic is Discord by ponybeat, however eurobeat's remix is better in my opinion, and the rest of ponybeat's and eurobeat's stuff is pretty good.

I personally haven't looked into it, but Super Ponybeat, I'm pretty sure, is a series of MLP related albums of pony music made by Odyssey Eurobeat (better known in the fandom as Eurobeat Brony)

And then there are a million remixes of Discord-- the most popular being by The Living Tombstone. You'll be hard-pressed to find a brony who hasn't at least heard of that remix. Very hard-pressed.

But yes! Check out Odyssey Eurobeat! Everyone should if they like some fast, catchy electronic music~

(also, fun fact: Eurobeat Brony was the very first brony musician who put pony-related music out on the Internet (that we know of). The song, Evil Enchantress (remix), was originally released on someone else's channel because Eurobeat wasn't sure if it would get a good reception, but when a lot of people enjoyed the song, he started posting on his own channel~)

That's right, sorry I'm not one to pay much attention to what's happening outside of just the music.

Yeah Eurobeat is great, I personally listen to folk music and sea shanties, however eurobeat is a perfect example of "it doesn't matter if you dislike the genre, if it's good music, it's good music".

Yeah, I have a website bookmarked for downloading YT videos.

It's been my experience that downloading YT videos through another site often results in low quality videos.  (Maybe you've found something good, I don't know)

I prefer to use the ant video downloader.  Just an extra toolbar on your browser, and any time you're on a web page with a video, a download button on top can be used to download it (You may have to configure it to show the button, as i believe you have to go through a menu by default)

It works on almost all sites that host videos (Though I've found places that it doesn't.  It seems dependent of the type of video player the site uses), and you don't have to bother with bookmarks.

It even comes with it's own video player, automatically storing any video you download using it in it's playlists.

Typically, it saves videos in Mp4 format, and by default saves in the Ant Videos folder.

www.ant.com

Video downloader is on the bottom of that page.  Been using it for a couple years now.

And as for music suggestions, Look for a youtuber that goes by Aviators.

2 of my favorites by him is "Revenge" (A tribute to Tirek) and "Under the Surface", one of his many songs about discord.

"Open your eyes", "Loyalty" and "Heroes" are also up pretty high on my list.

• 1 month later...

It's been my experience that downloading YT videos through another site often results in low quality videos. (Maybe you've found something good, I don't know)

I prefer to use the ant video downloader. Just an extra toolbar on your browser, and any time you're on a web page with a video, a download button on top can be used to download it (You may have to configure it to show the button, as i believe you have to go through a menu by default)

It works on almost all sites that host videos (Though I've found places that it doesn't. It seems dependent of the type of video player the site uses), and you don't have to bother with bookmarks.

It even comes with it's own video player, automatically storing any video you download using it in it's playlists.

Typically, it saves videos in Mp4 format, and by default saves in the Ant Videos folder.

www.ant.com

Video downloader is on the bottom of that page. Been using it for a couple years now.

And as for music suggestions, Look for a youtuber that goes by Aviators.

2 of my favorites by him is "Revenge" (A tribute to Tirek) and "Under the Surface", one of his many songs about discord.

"Open your eyes", "Loyalty" and "Heroes" are also up pretty high on my list.

Yes, I use youtube-to-mp3

Works like a light (I don't say charm because charms don't work for me)

Archived