[Spellbound]Hearth's Warming Gala(OOC)

IceStorm

Hey, all - I'm a bit confused.  I checked the http://www.canterlot.com/topic/16925-lore-changelings-cc-only/changeling lore, and it didn't say anything about this - and it was never, ever indicated in any of the shows or comics.  Quite the opposite.  Since when do all changelings have telepathy?

Yeeeaaah... that confused me as well. I thought it was something related to changelings possibly having the ability to detect emotions... but I don't think that's a thing either.

Oh-didn't I change that already?  I'll check through my post again and change that. 

Yeeeaaah... that confused me as well. I thought it was something related to changelings possibly having the ability to detect emotions... but I don't think that's a thing either.

That's not a thing either, no.

Oh-didn't I change that already?  I'll check through my post again and change that. 

It may have happened - I looked, and saw the post is already different, but it still has this:

She felt a strange, underlying tension towards her, although she couldn't pinpoint who.  That was a problem with being only a half-blooded Changeling, she didn't have full powers

That's not a thing either, no.

It may have happened - I looked, and saw the post is already different, but it still has this:

Huh.  Let me check it again.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 2 months later...

Plan on making posts tomorrow, was planning on doing so today, but getting called into work, and having surgery done on my foot kinda put a damper on that.

Archived