[Spellbound]Hearth's Warming Gala(OOC)

IceStorm

Hello everypony, Ice Storm here! It's that time of year again... Are you excited for Hearth's Warming Eve and Day this year? I know that I sure am, and so is Spellbound! I have been asked to host this year's Hearth's Warming Gala, and it will be in my normal shop area, (Minus all the tables and benches and the like, giggles). With that being said we do have a few things that we will need to clear up before so, here are the important details.

• This Year's Gala is located at Frozen Delights, I will make sure that we have enough space to accommodate.
  • The Gala will be held the Saturday before Hearth's Warming Eve.
  • This is a formal event, Formal attire is required before entry will be permitted.
  • The Gala will be open to Spellbound Members and their guests only for the time being. Although this is subject to change at any point up to and even during the event.
  • and Treats, Hors d'œuvres, punch, and other amenities will be provided.

Please RSVP in advnance and let us know that you're coming.

Here's who's replied so far:

Bellosh: Moony, Ingrid Marie

Ice Storm: Icy

Mojo: Professor Hoofcourt (Starswirl) Magic, Mighty Magic, Abracadabra, Misty Magic
Zeig: Nocturne Wisp

Lyipheoryia: Candles Fyre-Amore (The Magical Duo Disguise Changeling)

Presteza: Presteza

Tacobob: Pocket

Brianblackberry: Cheerilee

Scootalux: Fire Heart

FireFoxx: Touch Stone

TwoBits: Crystal Clear

MidnightMask: Witchweed Charm

Thanks for being awesome Spellbound!
Icy

Of course, Professor Hoofcourt (Starswirl) Magic will attend, and since he can bring his family too, he'll bring his son Mighty Magic, his daughter-in-all Abracadabra and his granddaughter Misty Magic.

:D  :D  :D  :D

Princess Crystalline Candles Fyre-Amore/ Duchess le Chandelier shall attend (as Duchess le Chandelier).  Her app is in my signature :).  No guests, unfortunately-most of her known family is...um...passed on.

Princess Crystalline Candles Fyre-Amore/ Duchess le Chandelier shall attend (as Duchess le Chandelier).

Currently, Gala attendees have to be members of Spellbound (Canterlot's resident magic guild) or invited by a member of Spellbound. If being in a magic guild sounds right up your OC's alley, check out Spellbound's OOC page here. :)

Currently, Gala attendees have to be members of Spellbound (Canterlot's resident magic guild) or invited by a member of Spellbound. If being in a magic guild sounds right up your OC's alley, check out Spellbound's OOC page here. :)

Okee Dokie, then!  I'll withdraw my RSVP :).

Question: which identity is your OC using as a Spellbound member? Since you used her crystal pony name when signing her up for Spellbound, I'm assuming we'll see her crystal pony identity here?

Question: which identity is your OC using as a Spellbound member? Since you used her crystal pony name when signing her up for Spellbound, I'm assuming we'll see her crystal pony identity here?

Since Spellbound included all species, I signed her up as a Changeling.  But because of each thread's differing canonity, I will use her identities based of appropriateness.  It's kinda complicated: so here's to explain...if the rp takes place in the Crystal Empire, I will play her as a Crystal Pony.  If the rp is inclusive of all species, I will play her as a Changeling.  Anytime and anyplace else-I will play her as a Pegasus (hence Duchess le Chandelier).  If this gala is inclusive of all species, you can sign her up as a Changeling.  If not-Duchess le Chandelier will do just fine :).  Thank you :)

That is indeed my plan. If everything works out, Bramble Rose (his app has been destroyed due to a forum glitch) will be Ingrid's additional guest. I just need confirmation from Bramble first.

I will be very sure to follow this when it pops up (Spellbound is such funny bunch).

Tell me, where there will be singing? Please tell me there will be singing!

Foxx, Midnight, and TwoBits: I received word from Ice Storm that you three can start posting in the Gala thread. Icy will edit the OP for the OOC later with your OC's names. :)

Archived