Rping with Ponysonas

Lyipheoryia

I was just wondering if anyone was interested. I'll post more details if enough people (>2 and not including me) show interest.

• slice-of-life
  • probably some form of party (no posting order) where everyone can interact whenever
  • any type of character allowed (your OP pony, your red&black alicorn, your immortal Changeling, etc...)
  • unlimited spots

For those that don't know: A ponysona is basically "pony you". Same personality, probably same appearance.

Specifics:

• takes place in a Garden Party in Manehattan
  • make sure to stay true to character
  • give plenty of opportunities for replies
  • OP characters: please do not control other characters
  • mind control, telepathy, etc not allowed
  • keep powers within show canon and lore (extensive hearing not allowed unless character is Aerion, no flight abilities unless character has wings, etc...)
  • questions and any comments are welcome to replies
  • maximum (6?) characters (may vary according to interest rates)

Character sheet:

Name

Species

Personality (basic description works; details optional)

Appearance (basic description works; details optional)

Special Skills/ Abilities

Miscellaneous information

Signed up (users with an asterisks have finished their character sheet):

• (Queen) Lyi*
  • QueenCerali*
  • Rin/ Sehyehetun*
  • Harmonize*

Mememememe!

Rin would like to join.

Information above has been updated.  Please post character sheets in a separate reply below :).

Name Lyipheoryia "Queen Lyi" Stertlings:

Gender Female

Age Teenager

Species Pegasus

Personality (basic description works; details optional) eccentric, kind, creative, curious, unique, special in terms of social class (not part of any clique or social hierarchy; prefers to stand at side of social pyramid), blunt, honest, careless, extremely caring to some things, uncaring to others, loyal, optimistic, cheerful, fun, energetic, boisterous, can switch between emotions and feelings very fast, makes friends very fast-gets over friends equally fast, may be considered bully to some, somewhat studious, can be strict, can be mean, often affected by guilt, loves making friends, talkative (more may be added later)   

Appearance (basic description works; details optional) Medium blunt cut black mane, long tail, has colourful (blue, purple, green, yellow, pink) streaks/highlights in tail, has blue streak in mane, mane and tail are straight, peach coat, average height, thin, looks a bit wimpy (but is actually active in sports), black pupil, duo coloured iris (silver at edges and dark brown), cheerful appearance (more may be added later)

Special Skills/ Abilities She has a very good sense of things, especially with emotions and general things that has happened.  (Ex. she can tell the general personality, social class, expectations, etc of a pony just by spending a few moments with him/her).  She is very observant and has keen senses.  Can be almost like a detective in that sense of things.  Can tell when things will be wrong before it gets to that point.  She has Changeling genome in her blood, but-because neither of her parents are Changelings, she cannot fully transform.  Instead, she can change the material or her wing (not structure, though).  She can only fly when it is in its original form.

Miscellaneous information Her cutie mark is multi-parted.  The first part consists of two intertwined double-headed snakes, with the top two head uncurled (like Hermes' staff, but with snake head facing outwards rather than inwards) and the bottom two head uncurled a little bit (not as much as the top two heads).  One of the snakes are black, and the other is white.    The black snake's belly in white, and vise versa.  The second part is comprised of two horseshoes (one black and one white).  The horseshoes are linked together in a similar fashion as Shoeshine's, with the bottom one facing downwards rather than sideways.  The white horseshoe on the top is studded black circles that go along the entire length of the shoe, and the black horseshoe on the bottom is studded with white diamonds along its entire length.  Each part was added as she discovered a new part of herself, and no doubt more will be added as she grows older.  She is not yet willing to tell the story on how she received her cutie mark (or, I haven't created it yet). 

She doesn't usually wear clothes or jewelry-but, if she needs to "dress up", she'll go with some nice, dangling silver jewelry and gold horseshoes.

and here is my considerably less expansive character sheet. it is simple and holds only the bare minimum of what is required

name: Zeran Xunorla
race: Zebra
appearance: silver with pale purple stripes, a mid-length mane that covers one of her eyes, red eyes. tall, athletic and acrobatic. (as much as a pony/zebra can be acrobatic)
personality: they're my Ponysona, so they're me. and I do not know how to describe me.....
interesting things: they know martial arts. 

due to my lack of skill at explaining things,  it is a bit vague in places

Name Rin Kou

Gender Male

Age 15 

Species Shadow pony

Personality (basic description works; details optional):

another version of me

quiet

intelligent

very honest/blunt

responsible/mature(for my age)

dependable

observant

sarcastic (sometimes)

calm 

uptight

always has a poker face

black(bottom) and red(top) mane

black pupil with red iris

white/grey tail

tall but thin 

athletic 

very good at observing others(pick up one's habits)

can divert attention from themselves

good at lip-reading

Name Rin Kou

Gender Male

Age 15 

Species Shadow pony

Personality (basic description works; details optional):

another version of me

quiet

intelligent

very honest/blunt

responsible/mature(for my age)

dependable

observant

sarcastic (sometimes)

calm 

uptight

always has a poker face

black(bottom) and red(top) mane

black pupil with red iris

white/grey tail

tall but thin 

athletic 

very good at observing others(pick up one's habits)

can divert attention from themselves

good at lip-reading

Thank you, Rin.  I'm still waiting on Dabom-and I sent her a pm.  I'm going to see if we can grab one or two more members, and I'll start the thread with haste :).

As well-what's a shadow pony?  Do you mean bat-pony? Like Aerion?  Or a shadow-umbra thingy like Sombra?  An Umbra Unicorn?  Or vampony?  I do believe you mean vampony...

To all: and I'm presuming neither of you have cutie marks?

• 4 weeks later...

When does the rping with ponysonas starts?? Just curious. 

Oh, sorry!  I've been sick for the last little while.  I can start the rp now :).  Or-would anyone else like to start it?  Something suddenly piled up in IRL queue.  

I'm interested. Sorry the sheet is short, i'm so bad at summarizing myself.

Name Soft Spot

Gender Female

Age 18-20

Species Pegasus

Personality: Chipper, generally bubbly, rather child-like. Squeals a lot. Perhaps just a little bit obnoxious.

Appearance: Average sized pegasus with purple ombre hair and tail. Beige coat + wings. Wing tips match her hair.

Special Skills/ Abilities: Animal care, animal behaviour, animal grooming, animals .. and animals again. She can also carry a tune pretty decently.

Miscellaneous information: Pet corgi named Bandit.

she's the pegasus below. art is not mine, but both characters are.

eah2d3.png
10xhh14.png
 art by the lovely terminallygloomy over on deviantArt.

I'm interested. Sorry the sheet is short, i'm so bad at summarizing myself.

Name Soft Spot

Gender Female

Age 18-20

Species Pegasus

Personality: Chipper, generally bubbly, rather child-like. Squeals a lot. Perhaps just a little bit obnoxious.

Appearance: Average sized pegasus with purple ombre hair and tail. Beige coat + wings. Wing tips match her hair.

Special Skills/ Abilities: Animal care, animal behaviour, animal grooming, animals .. and animals again. She can also carry a tune pretty decently.

Miscellaneous information: Pet corgi named Bandit.

she's the pegasus below. art is not mine, but both characters are.

eah2d3.png

10xhh14.png

art by the lovely terminallygloomy over on deviantArt.

Okay!  Feel free to post whenever you feel up to it!

Archived