His Illustrious, Inestimable (and Inexcusable) Majesty, Prince Blueblood

prince_blueblood_galla_by_peachspices-d3

There he is, the stallion himself!  This will be the hub thread for Prince Blueblood, the character, and all his eventual players!

Currently, I'm the only player for everypony's favorite Prince here on the boards.  Not sure how soon that'll change.  Anyhow, thought I'd give a brief rundown on how I play him.

First off, I take him to be the direct lineal descendent of Princess Platinum, inheriting royal status that way.  He says he's the fifty-fourth Prince to go by that name, though it is entirely likely that his ancestors padded the numbers.  If you're an upper-class unicorn, or connected with that world, he at least knows your name, and his family tree probably touches branches with yours at some point.

Personality-wise, he is, of course, extremely vain about his looks, and is by instinct a little bit of a snob, though he has been working hard on getting better, really!  It's just... he doesn't often have patience for common (and commoner) foibles.  Not that he has all that better of an opinion of the lesser nobility.  In fact, he's pretty much had to get over looking down on all non-royals, and it's been a bit of an adjustment process, to say the least.

Unpromising adventuring stock though he is, he's also been involved in quite a few jaunts, journeys, and... hm, can't think of a good third J word.  Anyhow!  That's how he's made his first few real friends, and if you're a sailor like himself, chances are you'll get a chance to see his best side.

There's been a lot of developments that have happened to him over the course of my RP's with him, but the most recently relevant one would probably be this:

elusive_wishes_he_did___askprincessblueb

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you.  Thanks to a magical accident on the part of Twilight Sparkle, Princess Bluebelle is now also a thing!  

If you're at all interested in playing with the Best Prince(ss) on the boards, or have a few comments/ideas you want to throw my way, just let me know below.

I came to...enjoy Blueblood mishaps as Bluebelle. I know that his effort to finally deal with this are underway, but I will miss that aspect of him go. Kind of wished that the two would...I don't know, separate or something along that lines?

Even when Blueblood returns to his former self, Racken will still have the option of using the character in roleplays that occur during his Bluebelle phase. Sorta like how we permit Twilight Sparkle players to play her in threads when she hasn't yet become an alicorn.

Archived