The House Staff of Prince- or, Princess, Bluebelle (Open for application)

Blueblood

Edit:  Thread is open!  http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21737-to-serve-a-princeess-open-see-ooc/

I've been thinking; I would really like to flesh out Prince Blueblood's household with something more than mere NPC servants.  He already has an honor guard, but there are plenty of other positions available, from clerk to cook!

During this thread, Blueblood will still be dealing with being Bluebelle.  Hence, the traditional form application letter from the household was sent out:

The household of Prince Princess Bluebelle is in need of trained, qualified staff to compliment itself over these coming months. Positions have opened up and will be open to all able-bodied (and spirited) creatures, as long as they are capable and willing to serve Princess Bluebelle. The following application must be completed and will be reviewed by the Royal Guard, so please answer truthfully in full:

What position do you plan to occupy?

In what way is your service exceptional?

Any previous records of similar work?

In retrospect, some judicious proofreading and editing might not have been a bad idea...

Heh, this reminds me of that character idea I had. He was going to be a valet. 

I wasn't going to apply for them on this site, but I just figured I might put this here in case you were interested. I certainly wouldn't object to playing him, though I'm quite happy to let someone else take that role if they really want to. Just figured I'd offer since this thread jogged my memory. Heh. Thanks, I... really need to write that character profile now. Heh.

Alright-let's sign Starry up.

Personal Tutor to His/Her Highness

Starry is quite acclaimed in the fields of knowledge, winning the infamous Lunar Awards in her remarkable teenage years, mastering the fields of science and astronomy, and claiming the title of Astrophysicist in Infrared Astronomy working at the Royal Canterlot Observatory.  She has faced many obstacles in her life, including but not limited to, choices involving social reputation, facing denial from her mother, depression, have little to no friends, keeping up with life as a celebrity, discovering nasty rumours about her family, and many other family troubles.  Her service is exceptional because, no matter the challenges she face each and every day, she still strides tall and proud.  She does not believe in putting others down for others, and strives to learn from the best.  She has recently started exploring more projects involving her field of choice, and would be honoured to be granted the title of Personal Tutor to His/Her Highness.

No, but Starry believes that her amazing credentials provide enough credit for her work (Sorry-she is a little tweensy bit egoistic).

Lest Starry is selected for the job, will I have to re-app her with the correction in her occupation as tutor as well as her current occupation?

Given as there are no other applicants for that position at present, I would say that she's a shoo-in!

And no, you won't have to edit your app.  This is just in-RP character development.

Given as there are no other applicants for that position at present, I would say that she's a shoo-in!

And no, you won't have to edit your app.  This is just in-RP character development.

Huzzah!  Starry Requiem is pleased indeed.

Right, I have been tempted by the possibility of more RP, dang it, Racken!

I... can't... resist! Putting Arcus up for this!

At least Crusader will hopefully able to sleep now. x3

LTC. Arcus Revenir plans to occupy the position of Honor Guard.

LTC. Arcus Revenir is currently in service as a Royal Guard officer for more than eight years, with an outstanding field record. Has previously served in similar guard scenarios, and is currently serving as a battalion officer in the "Guardians" unit. Has been taken in as a residence guard multiple times, both in Canterlot and Ponyville. Uses the bow, an uncommon weapon for a pegasus, but has shown a high level of skill and proficiency with it.

Over eight years of experience and records, serving as a Royal Guard, with similar work done in the "Guardians" unit, and various assignments all over Equestria.

Awesome, I think we've got enough to get started!  I'll see about getting the OP up later today, but applications will still be open for a little while after.

"Chef, and guard reserve."

"Because my food is made with ingredients and tools not unfit for my mother's kitchen. And most importantly, love <3
Also I am trained to fight, and have all my own equipment. Regardless of what you say, I'm bringing it."

"Professional chef, professional sword, and I've been both for you, Blueblood Bluebell.e"

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have anyone for this, but I can't get the idea of a diamond dog maid or manservant out of my mind now.

"I shall fetch it right away sir!"

*Squirts spray bottle*  Bad pun, bad pun!

Archived