Three Words!

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then sang My Chemical

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables

(Please don't omit parts of the story. You can add, not remove.)

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up

(Please don't omit parts of the story. You can add, not remove.)

(Sorry, I got ninja'd, I believe. That's why it looks like I removed parts of the story)

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way
One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days.

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza.

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there

One upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra

Archived